John Lennon vs. Jim Morrison | Page 2 | Fab Forum

Please consider registering
Guest

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —






— Match —





— Forum Options —





Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
John Lennon vs. Jim Morrison
No permission to create posts
20 June 2010
4.50am
Avatar
MrBig
Rapture, Atlantic Ocean
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 1054
Member Since:
3 April 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Sunii said:

Peace, people. That's what the Beatles are all about...


Yeah, screw music, peace was what they were really about.

 

jk.

"The best band? The Beatles. The most overrated band? The Beatles."

20 June 2010
4.51am
Avatar
Sunii
Carnegie Hall
Forum Posts: 644
Member Since:
13 February 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Errrgh, you know what I mean!a-hard-days-night-paul-1

 

Thursday night your stockings needed mending.

20 June 2010
4.57am
Avatar
HammerDealer
Out of my brain, on a train.
London Palladium
Forum Posts: 200
Member Since:
12 June 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

MrBig said:

HammerDealer said:

I'll post a little bit less, and I'm make threads, maybe twice a day, sometimes once, sometimes none. That's what I'll do.


Not trying to be a dick, but we really don't care. Don't post at all or make as many posts as you want. Just don't be a dick about it.

 

Not to be a dick, but saying "Not to be a dick" doesn't mean you're not being a dick.

 

Sorry, I had too, I know people don't care if I died tomorrow, but I was just trying to please someone.

When I Twish And Shout, it makes the Girl say "What Goes On?", and than I say, "I do this Here, There and Everywhere", and than she finishes by saying "Honey Don't".

20 June 2010
5.05am
Avatar
RonnieRIG
The Mitten State!
The Star-Club
Forum Posts: 71
Member Since:
14 February 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

If you died tomorrow?? It's just a forum! Relax! Nobody hates you. Just asking you to post a little less! Do as you please though, but don't take it all to personally!

20 June 2010
5.07am
Avatar
MrBig
Rapture, Atlantic Ocean
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 1054
Member Since:
3 April 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Yeah, take a sad song and make it better.

"The best band? The Beatles. The most overrated band? The Beatles."

20 June 2010
5.08am
Avatar
skye
AZ
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 2252
Member Since:
12 November 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

If you want to start a master showdown thread, it might be easier for people to follow. Or not. We probably won't be able to do it properly until a polling option is available.

Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo! So little time! So much to know!

20 June 2010
5.17am
Avatar
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 4618
Member Since:
1 May 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Ok guys cool off.

 

Think of Joe. He has set up this forum, he has created this website, and now he's going through some updates here, and trust me, that's quite stressing.

 

So listen to your favorite Beatles album, get two-virgins, make blue-meanie and have a lemonade. Or a beer, if you're old enough to legally have one.

 

Edit : And this is the last time I check this thread.

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie……

Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower…

Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go.

Beware of Darkness… 

20 June 2010
5.22am
Avatar
MrBig
Rapture, Atlantic Ocean
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 1054
Member Since:
3 April 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Agreed. Joe, please make it a rule not to have a topic with vs. in the heading.

"The best band? The Beatles. The most overrated band? The Beatles."

20 June 2010
5.25am
Avatar
Sunii
Carnegie Hall
Forum Posts: 644
Member Since:
13 February 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

mithveaen said:

So listen to your favorite Beatles album, get two-virgins, make blue-meanie and have a lemonade. Or a beer, if you're old enough to legally have one.

 


 

LOL! Get naked and have lemonade?

Haha, why not! a-hard-days-night-george-7

 

Thursday night your stockings needed mending.

20 June 2010
5.30am
Avatar
skye
AZ
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 2252
Member Since:
12 November 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

mithveaen said:

So listen to your favorite Beatles album, get two-virgins, make blue-meanie and have a lemonade. Or a beer, if you're old enough to legally have one.


 

*gasp* There are children in this thread, missy! a-hard-days-night-paul-4[lol]

 

MrBig said:

Agreed. Joe, please make it a rule not to have a topic with vs. in the heading.


 

I don't think that's the problem.

Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo! So little time! So much to know!

20 June 2010
5.31am
Avatar
HammerDealer
Out of my brain, on a train.
London Palladium
Forum Posts: 200
Member Since:
12 June 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

RonnieRIG said:

If you died tomorrow?? It's just a forum! Relax! Nobody hates you. Just asking you to post a little less! Do as you please though, but don't take it all to personally!


 

No, I know. I was saying, that I'm not looking for anyone to care, and I relize no one hates me... yet! a-hard-days-night-paul-2

When I Twish And Shout, it makes the Girl say "What Goes On?", and than I say, "I do this Here, There and Everywhere", and than she finishes by saying "Honey Don't".

20 June 2010
6.00am
Avatar
A Fiendish Thingy
By the banks of her own lagoon
Paris Olympia
Forum Posts: 373
Member Since:
27 March 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I'm glad this is quieting down... guys, seriously. The fighting here is bad for us young'ns on the site! Language. a-hard-days-night-john-7

I'm in love, but I'm lazy.

20 June 2010
6.03am
Avatar
MrBig
Rapture, Atlantic Ocean
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 1054
Member Since:
3 April 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

A Fiendish Thingy said:

I'm glad this is quieting down... guys, seriously. The fighting here is bad for us young'ns on the site! Language. a-hard-days-night-john-7


Fuck. jk lol, language never hurt anyone. Physically, at least.

"The best band? The Beatles. The most overrated band? The Beatles."

20 June 2010
8.34am
Avatar
GniknuS
Rain? I don't mind
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 1327
Member Since:
1 May 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

The hammer dealer strikes again! I'm sorry but I just don't get this thread, nor do I understand most of the threads being started recently, but oh well...bang bang!

I sat on a rug, biding my time, drinking her wine

20 June 2010
5.52pm
Avatar
HammerDealer
Out of my brain, on a train.
London Palladium
Forum Posts: 200
Member Since:
12 June 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

The thread was simple, until...

When I Twish And Shout, it makes the Girl say "What Goes On?", and than I say, "I do this Here, There and Everywhere", and than she finishes by saying "Honey Don't".

20 June 2010
7.46pm
Avatar
Alissa
Find me in my field of grass
Paris Olympia
Forum Posts: 397
Member Since:
21 August 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Didn't mean to "disturb the peace" at all for I'm an enormous supporter of it. Pacifist present and accounted for. a-hard-days-night-john-6

I just hope that this didn't give me a bad reputation for being a "shit disturber" (Sorry!) and that I remained civil throughout the whole thing. Let's move on and share a pot of tea, eh?

Tongue, lose thy light. Moon, take thy flight… see ya, George!

20 June 2010
8.07pm
Avatar
MrBig
Rapture, Atlantic Ocean
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 1054
Member Since:
3 April 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Alissa said:

Didn't mean to "disturb the peace" at all for I'm an enormous supporter of it. Pacifist present and accounted for. a-hard-days-night-john-6

I just hope that this didn't give me a bad reputation for being a "shit disturber" (Sorry!) and that I remained civil throughout the whole thing. Let's move on and share some pot?


Fixed.

"The best band? The Beatles. The most overrated band? The Beatles."

20 June 2010
8.08pm
Avatar
Alissa
Find me in my field of grass
Paris Olympia
Forum Posts: 397
Member Since:
21 August 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

MrBig said:

Alissa said:

Didn't mean to "disturb the peace" at all for I'm an enormous supporter of it. Pacifist present and accounted for. a-hard-days-night-john-6

I just hope that this didn't give me a bad reputation for being a "shit disturber" (Sorry!) and that I remained civil throughout the whole thing. Let's move on and share some pot?


Fixed.
 

HAH, that sounds about right. brian-epstein

Tongue, lose thy light. Moon, take thy flight… see ya, George!

20 June 2010
8.09pm
Avatar
HammerDealer
Out of my brain, on a train.
London Palladium
Forum Posts: 200
Member Since:
12 June 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Well, I'd like to say, to end my part in this, that I am sorry, and am known for having a bit of a temper, and I do not say what a mean when I feel someone is attacking me, which of course you didn't. I am very sorry to everyone on this fourm, especially Alissa. I hope I too have not made you see me as some kind of monster, my angry gets to me no matter how many poor experiences it has taken me through, sorry again.

When I Twish And Shout, it makes the Girl say "What Goes On?", and than I say, "I do this Here, There and Everywhere", and than she finishes by saying "Honey Don't".

20 June 2010
8.11pm
Avatar
Alissa
Find me in my field of grass
Paris Olympia
Forum Posts: 397
Member Since:
21 August 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

HammerDealer said:

Well, I'd like to say, to end my part in this, that I am sorry, and am known for having a bit of a temper, and I do not say what a mean when I feel someone is attacking me, which of course you didn't. I am very sorry to everyone on this fourm, especially Alissa. I hope I too have not made you see me as some kind of monster, my angry gets to me no matter how many poor experiences it has taken me through, sorry again.


Already forgotten. george-martin No worries whatsoever.

Tongue, lose thy light. Moon, take thy flight… see ya, George!

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: Starr Shine?, William Shears Campbell
59 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Starr Shine?: 12255

Silly Girl: 8612

parlance: 7065

mr. Sun king coming together: 6429

Mr. Kite: 6131

trcanberra: 5851

Ron Nasty: 5547

Necko: 5452

mithveaen: 4618

AppleScruffJunior: 4055

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 87

Members: 3634

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 42

Topics: 4011

Posts: 227523

Newest Members:

JohnBeatle, Michael Varn, asiffk, Ram4, BackInTheUSSR

Moderators: Ahhh Girl: 12386, meanmistermustard: 19073, Zig: 8708, Joe: 4500

Administrators: Joe: 4500, Ellie: 4

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today: None
Upcoming: bigpale