Please consider registering
Guest

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —






— Match —





— Forum Options —





Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
HELP ME SOMEONE!!!
No permission to create posts
4 September 2010
5.39pm
Avatar
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 1141
Member Since:
7 August 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

You know my Ringo avatar I had? Well I tried to chand it to the one I have right now, but then i wanted to change it back and it says only JPG GIF and another one are allowed and wont let me get it back!!! I drove me to tears, I loved it so much. I just wanted to test my new one out, and cant get Ringo back!!! HELP!!

Dear Prudence

Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.

4 September 2010
5.55pm
Avatar
MrBig
Rapture, Atlantic Ocean
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 1054
Member Since:
3 April 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Dear Prudence said:

You know my Ringo avatar I had? Well I tried to chand it to the one I have right now, but then i wanted to change it back and it says only JPG GIF and another one are allowed and wont let me get it back!!! I drove me to tears, I loved it so much. I just wanted to test my new one out, and cant get Ringo back!!! HELP!!


Where was the source?

"The best band? The Beatles. The most overrated band? The Beatles."

4 September 2010
5.57pm
Avatar
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 1141
Member Since:
7 August 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

MrBig said:

Dear Prudence said:

You know my Ringo avatar I had? Well I tried to chand it to the one I have right now, but then i wanted to change it back and it says only JPG GIF and another one are allowed and wont let me get it back!!! I drove me to tears, I loved it so much. I just wanted to test my new one out, and cant get Ringo back!!! HELP!!


Where was the source?

I got it here on smiley suggestoins in getting better!

Dear Prudence

Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.

4 September 2010
6.00pm
Avatar
MrBig
Rapture, Atlantic Ocean
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 1054
Member Since:
3 April 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Dear Prudence said:

MrBig said:

Dear Prudence said:

You know my Ringo avatar I had? Well I tried to chand it to the one I have right now, but then i wanted to change it back and it says only JPG GIF and another one are allowed and wont let me get it back!!! I drove me to tears, I loved it so much. I just wanted to test my new one out, and cant get Ringo back!!! HELP!!


Where was the source?
 

I got it here on smiley suggestoins in getting better!
 

Right click "Save Image As" or "Save Target As". Then upload from there.

"The best band? The Beatles. The most overrated band? The Beatles."

4 September 2010
6.04pm
Avatar
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 1141
Member Since:
7 August 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Thank you soooooo much MrBig! a-hard-days-night-george-9brian-epsteina-hard-days-night-john-6a-hard-days-night-george-6

Dear Prudence

Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: Silly Girl, WeepingAtlasCedars, Dark Overlord, Old brown shoe
141 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Starr Shine?: 14521

Silly Girl: 10111

parlance: 7096

Necko: 6747

Ron Nasty: 6628

mr. Sun king coming together: 6412

Mr. Kite: 6136

trcanberra: 5975

AppleScruffJunior: 4768

mithveaen: 4614

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 87

Members: 2354

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 42

Topics: 4240

Posts: 257417

Newest Members:

oba starr, MordorianQueen, almog.chaim, LucyintheSkywithDoctorRobert, toddmagos

Moderators: Ahhh Girl: 14091, meanmistermustard: 20541, Zig: 9252, Joe: 4757

Administrators: Joe: 4757, Ellie: 4

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today: None
Upcoming: Expert Textpert