14 April 2010
1 July 2020
I'm going to go through the rules the way I think of them.
1. Be nice to everyone.
2. Admin/Moderator abuse is not allowed. Not like any of the admins/moderators would do that, though.
3. Make sure you know a bit about a subject before posting. Example: Say you were about to post something stating "Bad boy was the b-side to I Want To Hold Your Hand ", which is not true. The B-side was This Boy . This might end out with you feeling embarrassed, so I recommend learning before posting.
4. Respect opinions. Just because you hate a song doesn't mean nobody else can like it.
5. Please don't spam posts to get higher rankings (such as trying to get from Rishikesh to Apple Rooftop). You'll get to those rankings eventually. Plus, they don't change anything about your forum access or anything like that.
6. No disrespecting any of the fab four, as they are treated like Gods on this website, and the forum will turn against you, despite rule #4. But this is an exception.
7. ESPECIALLY no disrespecting Joe! He can do much more than anyone else can! But that doesn't mean you can be mean to others. Rule #1 is the most important rule.
8. No hacking! This will lead to getting banned.
9. No using the forum only to advertise things. It's alright if you're a regular here, and you want to advertise a youtube channel or product you made, or you want to advertise Joe's book. But if you only post about advertising, than that is not allowed, as it will get annoying.
10. Don't break these rules!
The following people thank Magill for this post:Richard