Log In

Please consider registering
Guest

— Forum Scope —






— Match —





— Forum Options —





Min search length: 3 characters / Max search length: 84 characters

Ranks

Lost password?
The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_TopicIcon
Artwork Of/By the Beatles (including The Beatles' Images of a Woman)
RSS
Avatar
skye
AZ
2252 Posts
(Offline)
21
10 March 2010 - 9.46pm

Next year in Liverpool!

 

Maybe. a-hard-days-night-ringo-5


Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo! So little time! So much to know!

Avatar
MadiYasha
Granite Falls, WA
99 Posts
(Offline)
22
11 March 2010 - 4.01pm

I do Beatle art.  And comics... but it's nothing special.  Most of my stuff is chickenscratch chibi doodlesor an actual attempt at something good that ends in failure.  Posting pictures'd take up some room so I'll just link you guys.

Ringo: http://madiyasha.deviantart.co.....-155110950

Moar Ringo: http://madiyasha.deviantart.co.....-152252318

MoarMoar Ringo: http://madiyasha.deviantart.co.....-148885402

Last Ringo I promise: http://madiyasha.deviantart.co.....-154045932

George: http://madiyasha.deviantart.co.....-155436848

Pepper Doodles: http://madiyasha.deviantart.co.....-150098039

Sliiightly Perverted comic: http://madiyasha.deviantart.co.....-151061058

And lastly, my favourite out of ALL of these, the Beatles reunion comic: http://madiyasha.deviantart.co.....-154988912

 

Yeahhh.  This is what I do all day when I should be working on school. a-hard-days-night-ringo-6

The following people thank MadiYasha for this post:

Silly Girl

"I'd like to end up sort of unforgettable."

Avatar
skye
AZ
2252 Posts
(Offline)
23
11 March 2010 - 8.23pm

Is it good or bad that that wasn't as perverted as I thought it would be? a-hard-days-night-ringo-7 *intant rimshot*

Those were cute, thanks for sharing. Now get back to your school work!

Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo! So little time! So much to know!

Avatar
Lewis346
Penny Lane
90 Posts
(Offline)
24
12 March 2010 - 10.02pm

OH I missed the party. Didn't anybody save me any cake? a-hard-days-night-ringo-6

 

Well I know its late but happy birthday to The Beatles Bible!

 

Heres a video From Me To You!

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v....._1PAx5Ycwo

 

a-hard-days-night-john-6

Anytime at all, all you gotta do is call, and I'll be there.

Avatar
Lewis346
Penny Lane
90 Posts
(Offline)
25
12 March 2010 - 10.04pm

MadiYasha said:

I do Beatle art.  And comics... but it's nothing special.  Most of my stuff is chickenscratch chibi doodlesor an actual attempt at something good that ends in failure.  Posting pictures'd take up some room so I'll just link you guys.

Ringo: http://madiyasha.deviantart.co.....-155110950

Moar Ringo: http://madiyasha.deviantart.co.....-152252318

MoarMoar Ringo: http://madiyasha.deviantart.co.....-148885402

Last Ringo I promise: http://madiyasha.deviantart.co.....-154045932

George: http://madiyasha.deviantart.co.....-155436848

Pepper Doodles: http://madiyasha.deviantart.co.....-150098039

Sliiightly Perverted comic: http://madiyasha.deviantart.co.....-151061058

And lastly, my favourite out of ALL of these, the Beatles reunion comic: http://madiyasha.deviantart.co.....-154988912

 

Yeahhh.  This is what I do all day when I should be working on school. a-hard-days-night-ringo-6


Wow. They are very good! I might upload mine on Deviant!

Anytime at all, all you gotta do is call, and I'll be there.

Avatar
Sunii
644 Posts
(Offline)
26
13 March 2010 - 12.06am

Yes , happy birthday to Beatles Bible!a-hard-days-night-john-6

Sorry, I was late for saying so. I was grounded from the computer on such a glorious occasion!

 

Thursday night your stockings needed mending.

Avatar
mjb
519 Posts
(Offline)
27
13 March 2010 - 11.28am

Sunii said:

 

Sorry, I was late for saying so. I was grounded from the computer on such a glorious occasion!


 

Whoops!

"If we feel our heads starting to swell.....we just look at Ringo!"

iCaramba
28
16 March 2010 - 4.47am

Yes, me too... sorry so late!

But I hope the BB had a rockin' good birthday! Keep on preachin'!

a-hard-days-night-john-5

Avatar
DoctorRobert
Through the bathroom window
396 Posts
(Offline)
29
25 September 2010 - 2.05pm

Here is a collage-y thing I did on photoshop inspired by the Beatles

http://bennovus.deviantart.com.....=&qo=

 

Any artists around here who have ever made any beatles art?

Do any of you have a deviantart account?

You all will have read that Dave Dee is no longer with us. But Mickey and Titch and I would like to carry on the good work that's always gone down in number two.

Avatar
skye
AZ
2252 Posts
(Offline)
30
25 September 2010 - 3.47pm

That's pretty good. A little bigger and it could be wallpaper. a-hard-days-night-george-7

Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo! So little time! So much to know!

Avatar
Mrs. Taxman
The marketplace
87 Posts
(Offline)
31
25 September 2010 - 7.02pm

I have some doodlings that some people like so if I can get them online I will show y'all.

"Fighting for peace is like f—ing for virginity." John Lennon

Avatar
skye
AZ
2252 Posts
(Offline)
32
25 September 2010 - 7.39pm

Make it so. george-martin

Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo! So little time! So much to know!

Avatar
MissLizzy
Tropical Seas
62 Posts
(Offline)
33
26 September 2010 - 12.18am

I love it, Dr. Robert!  I just can`t place the "G7sus4" and the "an shines"...

 

So far, I have only made my signature...


Avatar
DoctorRobert
Through the bathroom window
396 Posts
(Offline)
34
26 September 2010 - 11.55am

MissLizzy said:

I love it, Dr. Robert!  I just can`t place the "G7sus4" and the "an shines"...

 


G7sus4 is the opening chord played at the beginning of A Hard Day's Night a-hard-days-night-george-8 and the 'and shines' follows on from 'When the rain comes it often rains...' from 'Rain' a-hard-days-night-john-1

You all will have read that Dave Dee is no longer with us. But Mickey and Titch and I would like to carry on the good work that's always gone down in number two.

Avatar
MrBig
Rapture, Atlantic Ocean
1054 Posts
(Offline)
35
26 September 2010 - 2.01pm

DoctorRobert said:

MissLizzy said:

I love it, Dr. Robert!  I just can`t place the "G7sus4" and the "an shines"...

 


G7sus4 is the opening chord played at the beginning of A Hard Day's Night a-hard-days-night-george-8 and the 'and shines' follows on from 'When the rain comes it often rains...' from 'Rain' a-hard-days-night-john-1
 

? Really? I always thought it was an Fadd9.

"The best band? The Beatles. The most overrated band? The Beatles."

Avatar
sarah machinella
877 Posts
(Offline)
36
26 September 2010 - 2.04pm

George said it was a Fadd9 in an online chat.

 

Q: Mr Harrison, what is the opening chord you used for A Hard Day's Night?

A: It is F with a G on top (on the 12-string), but you'll have to ask Paul about the bass note to get the proper story.

Avatar
DoctorRobert
Through the bathroom window
396 Posts
(Offline)
37
26 September 2010 - 2.52pm

Paulrus said:

George said it was a Fadd9 in an online chat.

 

Q: Mr Harrison, what is the opening chord you used for A Hard Day's Night?

A: It is F with a G on top (on the 12-string), but you'll have to ask Paul about the bass note to get the proper story.


I don't know if it's different since it's a 12-string (i'm not a guitar whizz) but when I play it I use the G7sus4, which sounds pretty much like it. Give it a try.

You all will have read that Dave Dee is no longer with us. But Mickey and Titch and I would like to carry on the good work that's always gone down in number two.

Avatar
sarah machinella
877 Posts
(Offline)
38
26 September 2010 - 3.18pm

Oh, I don't play guitar, ahaha. I play the drums. I imagine it would sound very much like it though. Before George said what he played, there were HEAPS of theories to what it could be

Avatar
DoctorRobert
Through the bathroom window
396 Posts
(Offline)
39
26 September 2010 - 6.57pm

Paulrus said:

Oh, I don't play guitar, ahaha. I play the drums. I imagine it would sound very much like it though. Before George said what he played, there were HEAPS of theories to what it could be


Drums!? Wow! Are you as good as ringo? a-hard-days-night-ringo-7But yeah, all I know is that G7sus4 sounds right, and thats all I need a-hard-days-night-george-7

You all will have read that Dave Dee is no longer with us. But Mickey and Titch and I would like to carry on the good work that's always gone down in number two.

Avatar
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
1143 Posts
(Offline)
40
26 September 2010 - 7.11pm

DoctorRobert said:

Paulrus said:

Oh, I don't play guitar, ahaha. I play the drums. I imagine it would sound very much like it though. Before George said what he played, there were HEAPS of theories to what it could be


Drums!? Wow! Are you as good as ringo? a-hard-days-night-ringo-7But yeah, all I know is that G7sus4 sounds right, and thats all I need a-hard-days-night-george-7

I play drums too.

Dear Prudence

Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
All RSS Show Stats

Administrators:
Joe
Ellie

Moderators:
Ahhh Girl
meanmistermustard
Zig
Joe

Top Posters:

Starr Shine?: 12304

Silly Girl: 8633

parlance: 7065

mr. Sun king coming together: 6429

Mr. Kite: 6131

trcanberra: 5856

Ron Nasty: 5566

Necko: 5478

mithveaen: 4618

AppleScruffJunior: 4056

Newest Members:

Eric mythemeshop

princepaulie

simonc

Pauls Grandfather

Sean

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 42

Topics: 4014

Posts: 228105

 

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 87

Members: 3638

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: Expert Textpert, Ahhh Girl, Starr Shine?, davebz
53 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
Today: None
Upcoming: Amber1965