24 March 2014
I could be listening (only) to this album forever.
The following people thank Shamrock Womlbs for this post:vonbontee
"I Need You by George Harrison"
1 December 2009
Cool lists here! Gonna confine mine to pop music (and consciously appease certain partisan pudlians with a few choices, hahaha...not that the chosen artists aren't worthy.)
(Oh, and this list is certainly not eternal. Fortunately I don't plan to strand myself in the near future)
1. Bo Diddley, "Mona"
2. Joni Mitchell, ""This Flight Tonight"
3. Beatles, "I Saw Her..."
4. Supremes, "When the Lovelight Starts Shining Through His Eyes"
5. Raincoats, "In Love"
6. Bowie, "Panic in Detroit"
7. Bow Wow Wow, "Go Wild in the Country"
8. Prince, "Let's Go Crazy"
9. Bob Dylan, "Highway 61 Revisited"
10. Velvet Underground, "Sister Ray" (chosen for value: 17 minutes worth)
11. Donna Summer, "I Feel Love"
12. Motorhead, "Ace of Spades"
13. Jimi Hendrix, "Third Stone From the Sun"
14. Led Zeppelin, "Celebration Day"
I hate this list already...
The following people thank vonbontee for this post:Beatlebug, QuarryMan, ScarlettFieldsForever
Someone said 'What were you gonna do when it's all finished,' and I said 'I don't know but it'd be good fun being a DJ.' And since then I've become a DJ, only by word of mouth, you know. SO any minute now you'll read, 'Ringo leaves to become a DJ' but it's not true. - Ringo Starr
26 January 2017
Great choice of Joni song! "Star bright, star bright//You've got the loving that I like, all right"
Tall, dark-haired QuarryMan likes basketball, music, and naturally, boys. He was a valuable participant on the track team. He is one of Freeport's great contributors to the recording world. As for the immediate future, QuarryMan has no plans, but will take life as it comes.