Please consider registering
Guest

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —






— Match —





— Forum Options —





Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
Valentine's Day.
No permission to create posts
8 February 2011
2.24am
Avatar
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 4618
Member Since:
1 May 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

You mean for the card? Well I'm taking the material, and I'm explaining them how to do it. They will decorate the card with photos or whatever they want. Actually the girl from the video posted a link to a file with the grafics she's using. Of course I'm decorating my card with some Beatle pics. That's the Valentine gift to myself. a-hard-days-night-ringo-10

 

And I'm printing the lyrics of All You Need Is Love to decorate my classroom. You can call me workaholic that's for sure. a-hard-days-night-paul-3

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie……

Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower…

Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go.

Beware of Darkness… 

8 February 2011
2.25am
Avatar
StarWisher
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 1154
Member Since:
25 November 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Mith, that looks like such a cool project! I hope everyone enjoys doing it!

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." — Dr. Seuss

 

 

8 February 2011
4.26am
Avatar
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 4618
Member Since:
1 May 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Here's the final card!! It was really easy to do a-hard-days-night-ringo-10

 

[Image Can Not Be Found]

 

Image Enlarger

 

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie……

Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower…

Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go.

Beware of Darkness… 

8 February 2011
4.33am
Avatar
StarWisher
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 1154
Member Since:
25 November 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Awesome! Hey, where did you get the pics? I guess I mean the captions with the numbers and the advice?Where'd you find it or how'd you come up with it?

By the way, am I the only one impressed that George got a cat to listen to him and there's photographic proof of that? a-hard-days-night-george-10

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." — Dr. Seuss

 

 

8 February 2011
4.59am
Avatar
Nigel the good dog
Nowhere Land
Hollywood Bowl
Forum Posts: 732
Member Since:
22 January 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

mithveaen said:

Here's the final card!! It was really easy to do a-hard-days-night-ringo-10

 

[Image Can Not Be Found]

 

Image Enlarger

 

[Image Can Not Be Found]


That is really, really cool mith! Wow! Good job!
My mind is far away, off in Pepperland…
I'm a girl, don't be confused by my name.
8 February 2011
5.17am
Avatar
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 4618
Member Since:
1 May 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I got the pics from here… it's a poster I plan to print one of these days.

 

http://blog.cestmarie.net/post.....ad-the-set

 

I'm working with the banner with the lyrics of "All You Need Is Love". I hope I can finish tomorrow.

 

And this is all I'm doing for Valentine's Day. I don't like the day, so I always find a good excuse to do something I enjoy.

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie……

Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower…

Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go.

Beware of Darkness… 

8 February 2011
5.24am
Avatar
Nigel the good dog
Nowhere Land
Hollywood Bowl
Forum Posts: 732
Member Since:
22 January 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

mithveaen said:

I got the pics from here… it's a poster I plan to print one of these days.

 

http://blog.cestmarie.net/post.....ad-the-set

 

I'm working with the banner with the lyrics of "All You Need Is Love". I hope I can finish tomorrow.

 

And this is all I'm doing for Valentine's Day. I don't like the day, so I always find a good excuse to do something I enjoy.


Is there a way to zoom up on it so I can read them? I tried saving the picture but it got all pixelated.

 

*1+(1+1)*

My mind is far away, off in Pepperland…
I'm a girl, don't be confused by my name.
8 February 2011
5.26am
Avatar
StarWisher
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 1154
Member Since:
25 November 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Nigel the good dog said:

mithveaen said:

I got the pics from here… it's a poster I plan to print one of these days.

 

http://blog.cestmarie.net/post.....ad-the-set

 

I'm working with the banner with the lyrics of "All You Need Is Love". I hope I can finish tomorrow.

 

And this is all I'm doing for Valentine's Day. I don't like the day, so I always find a good excuse to do something I enjoy.


Is there a way to zoom up on it so I can read them? I tried saving the picture but it got all pixelated.
 

*1+(1+1)*


Yeah, let us know! I thought I could save it as my wallpaper to read it easily, but some of the words seemed to disappear.
"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." — Dr. Seuss

 

 

8 February 2011
5.46am
Avatar
sarah machinella
Shea Stadium
Forum Posts: 877
Member Since:
8 April 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Did a bit of Googling, and found it full size for all to enjoy!

Edit: It comes up too small when I embed it, so have the link instead. 

100_life_tips_by_The_Beatles_by_evme.jpg

8 February 2011
5.49am
Avatar
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 4618
Member Since:
1 May 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Yup that's the one Paulrus.

 

I have the original file to print in poster size. If someone is interested, send me a PM.

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie……

Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower…

Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go.

Beware of Darkness… 

8 February 2011
6.02am
Avatar
StarWisher
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 1154
Member Since:
25 November 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Paulrus said:

Did a bit of Googling, and found it full size for all to enjoy!

Edit: It comes up too small when I embed it, so have the link instead. 

100_life_tips_by_The_Beatles_by_evme.jpg


Ha ha…why didn't I think of Googling it? apple01 An apple From Me To You! It makes me all sorts of ridiculously happy to see the John on a skateboard picture. 🙂
"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." — Dr. Seuss

 

 

8 February 2011
11.54pm
Avatar
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 1143
Member Since:
7 August 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

This kind of relates to the topic:

What does it mean when a guy texts you back WHILE he's playing video games?

Dear Prudence

Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.

9 February 2011
1.01am
Avatar
Nigel the good dog
Nowhere Land
Hollywood Bowl
Forum Posts: 732
Member Since:
22 January 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

StarWisher said:

Paulrus said:

Did a bit of Googling, and found it full size for all to enjoy!

Edit: It comes up too small when I embed it, so have the link instead. 

100_life_tips_by_The_Beatles_by_evme.jpg


Ha ha…why didn't I think of Googling it? apple01 An apple From Me To You! It makes me all sorts of ridiculously happy to see the John on a skateboard picture. 🙂

You thought so too? Yay! I don't know why John on a skateboard seemed so cool, but it was.
My mind is far away, off in Pepperland…
I'm a girl, don't be confused by my name.
9 February 2011
1.35am
Avatar
mr. Sun king coming together
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 6429
Member Since:
19 September 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

John is always Cool.a-hard-days-night-john-6a-hard-days-night-john-3a-hard-days-night-john-5a-hard-days-night-john-2a-hard-days-night-john-1a-hard-days-night-john-4a-hard-days-night-john-7are all proof.

As if it matters how a man falls down.'

'When the fall's all that's left, it matters a great deal.

9 February 2011
2.52am
Avatar
MotherNaturesDaughter
On the Hill with the Fool
Carnegie Hall
Forum Posts: 537
Member Since:
13 September 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Those are some pretty awesome pictures. I especially like the one with George at the door.

 

*9*

"I am definitely a mad man with a box."- Matt Smith as the 11th Doctor of Doctor Who (Episode 1 Season 5: The Eleventh Hour)

9 February 2011
3.40am
Avatar
MeanMrsMustard
Nowhere Land
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 2716
Member Since:
9 June 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

That was amazing. When I get my own computer, that will be the background. 

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind that is confusing things.

9 February 2011
3.43am
Avatar
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 4618
Member Since:
1 May 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Dear Prudence said:

This kind of relates to the topic:

What does it mean when a guy texts you back WHILE he's playing video games?


Mhh I'm not sure Prudence.. but it seems the guy is interested... a-hard-days-night-ringo-7 Now kids multi-task without problem, so I don't really know what that means.

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie……

Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower…

Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go.

Beware of Darkness… 

9 February 2011
4.22am
Avatar
Nigel the good dog
Nowhere Land
Hollywood Bowl
Forum Posts: 732
Member Since:
22 January 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

mithveaen said:

Dear Prudence said:

This kind of relates to the topic:

What does it mean when a guy texts you back WHILE he's playing video games?


Mhh I'm not sure Prudence.. but it seems the guy is interested... a-hard-days-night-ringo-7 Now kids multi-task without problem, so I don't really know what that means.

To me, it sounds like he cares about you enough to text you but doesn't want to stop playing his video game. So, he likes you, but not too much yet.
My mind is far away, off in Pepperland…
I'm a girl, don't be confused by my name.
9 February 2011
7.05pm
Avatar
Zig
The Toppermost of the Poppermost
Moderator



Forum Posts: 8763
Member Since:
14 April 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

mithveaen said:

You mean for the card? Well I'm taking the material, and I'm explaining them how to do it. They will decorate the card with photos or whatever they want. Actually the girl from the video posted a link to a file with the grafics she's using. Of course I'm decorating my card with some Beatle pics. That's the Valentine gift to myself. a-hard-days-night-ringo-10

 

And I'm printing the lyrics of All You Need Is Love to decorate my classroom. You can call me workaholic that's for sure. a-hard-days-night-paul-3


You're doing all of this for students you love to observe a day you hate. That is so selfless. In your honor I have rewritten one of your favorite George songs, Apple Scruffs

 

Well we’ve watched you posting there
About all the things you care
Like you have no place to go
But we know you so much better, mithveaen

You've been a teacher for years
Seen your students’ smiles and  tears
Now it's been a long, long time
And your making Valentines for them, our mith

mithveaen, mithveaen
How we love you, how we love you

In the sun and in the rain
Through the pleasures and the pain
In Tampico there you stand
With a Corona in your hand, our mithveaen

Through the years we know you’ve forged
A lifelong love for George
That’s beyond all time and space
And his passing’s hard to face, our mithveaen

mithveaen, mithveaen

How we love you, how we love you 

 

Peace and Love

apple01

 

*9 + 9*

To the fountain of perpetual mirth, Let it roll for all its worth.

Every Little Thing you buy from Amazon or iTunes will help the Beatles Bible if you use these links: Amazon | iTunes

9 February 2011
7.29pm
Avatar
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 4618
Member Since:
1 May 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

a-hard-days-night-ringo-8 Damn it Zig why do you make me cry? a-hard-days-night-ringo-15

 

Thank you!! That was one of the best Valentine presents ever!! And well it's not that selfless. The thing is that I have beautiful memories of my Mom on Valentine's Day I miss her a lot. It's not about not having a date, it's about not having my Mom. I think it's harder for me than Mother's Day. So, in order to survive, I find ways to entertain myself. And this one was perfect. My students and I are making tons of these cards this Friday for them to give away. 

 

Again thanks Zig. apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01mal-evans

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie……

Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower…

Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go.

Beware of Darkness… 

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: georgiewood, Silly Girl, Skelter
104 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Starr Shine?: 12505

Silly Girl: 8779

parlance: 7065

mr. Sun king coming together: 6429

Mr. Kite: 6131

trcanberra: 5888

Ron Nasty: 5640

Necko: 5610

mithveaen: 4618

AppleScruffJunior: 4068

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 87

Members: 2126

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 42

Topics: 4028

Posts: 230432

Newest Members:

jarklay2, johnny1230, Red_Hood, Andy67, Conolennony

Moderators: Ahhh Girl: 12598, meanmistermustard: 19296, Zig: 8763, Joe: 4553

Administrators: Joe: 4553, Ellie: 4

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today: None
Upcoming: Father McCartney