Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log Insp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread
16 July 2014
5.33pm
thisbirdhasflown
Standing in the dock at Southhampton...
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 1762
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
8421sp_Permalink sp_Print

Okay if there’s something meant specifically for you Ahhh Girl I’ll write in black. Otherwise I’ll right in color. Cool?

By hook or by crook, I'll be last in this book.

16 July 2014
5.36pm
meanmistermustard
Thankfully not where I am.
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
Forum Posts: 24944
8422sp_Permalink sp_Print

Can you write your posts in one colour? Having each word colour changing from green to red to blue to yellow to mauve to peach to lilac to burgundy to apple blossom to beige to light red with a hint of magnolia gets tiring on the eyes. 

The following people thank meanmistermustard for this post:

thisbirdhasflown, Mr. Kite

"I told you everything I could about me, Told you everything I could" ('Before Believing' - Emmylou Harris)

16 July 2014
5.39pm
StrawberryFieldsForever
Shea Stadium
Members
Forum Posts: 833

I see what you did there. ahdn_paul_06 ahdn_ringo_09

The following people thank StrawberryFieldsForever for this post:

thisbirdhasflown
16 July 2014
5.45pm
thisbirdhasflown
Candlestick Park
Members

Ahhh Girl said

I am so proud a-hard-days-night-john-1 to have mmm on board helping out. You may send apples his way!

I certainly will send apples his way! Meanmistermustard is an excellent poster! He’s very nice, very good at keeping discussions, and a very cool guy! If we didn’t have meanmistermustard here, the forum would be completely different. I really mean that. It’s been a wonderful 9000+ posts and I do hope you keep up the good work!! You’re really awesome @meanmistermustard!

apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01

The following people thank thisbirdhasflown for this post:

Bulldog, meanmistermustard, StrawberryFieldsForever, Ahhh Girl

16 July 2014
5.45pm
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Arrived Somewhere (But Not Here)
Rishikesh
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 2842
8425sp_Permalink sp_Print

@meanmistermustard Currently we’re pulling files off of the old hard drive, some of which may be corrupted (fortunately, the people who helped me have parts of it so once I get the new computer I can just add it up again). New one might take a long time though, they aren’t cheap and I’m saving up on a teenager budget while also saving up for assorted other things. 

(This signature brought to you by Net Boy and Net Girl. Putting messages in modems since 1996.)

16 July 2014
5.56pm
meanmistermustard
Thankfully not where I am.
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
Forum Posts: 24944
8426sp_Permalink sp_Print

Thanks for the update @IveJustSeenAFaceo.

Hopefully you can save all the important files and nothing too crucial is lost – and at least you can get on here occasionally. 

I still have the file you sent me so if you ever need it let me know.

The following people thank meanmistermustard for this post:

thisbirdhasflown, IveJustSeenAFaceo

"I told you everything I could about me, Told you everything I could" ('Before Believing' - Emmylou Harris)

16 July 2014
6.47pm
thisbirdhasflown
Candlestick Park
Members
8427sp_Permalink sp_Print

I’ve seen famous who, as they get into their elderly years, lose their vocal/musical ability. And they aren’t as good as they used to be. It makes me very sad to think that you would lose that ability as you get older. If I was like that I’d want my live shows to be as good as they can be. But it’ll probably happen to me too.a-hard-days-night-ringo-2a-hard-days-night-ringo-2a-hard-days-night-ringo-2a-hard-days-night-ringo-2

16 July 2014
7.06pm
Mr. Kite
910 Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields, Pepperland
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 6147

thisbirdhasflown said

Hey @Bulldog (pun intended) I don’t know if you noticed but you’re really close to the rooftop! In fact, you’re gonna hit it today! Awesome!

a-hard-days-night-ringo-8 My eyes!!! a-hard-days-night-paul-10paul-mccartney

Ahhh Girl said

You may all be happy to know this. mmm just pointed out that the mods can delete posts this way (see picture) instead of using the mod toolbar which is where we both made the mistake of clicking on “delete thread” insead of “delete post”. I hadn’t paid attention to that option before ahdn_paul_02. Bad mod me. @Joe, @meanmistermustard, @Zig, I see this option when I am on a computer, but the option isn’t there on my phone/the mobile version of the site. I will be sure to use a computer to delete individual posts so that I don’t make the mistake of deleting a whole thread again.

I am so proud a-hard-days-night-john-1 to have mmm on board helping out the fourm. You may send apples his way!

delete-post-option.JPGImage Enlarger

We’re all glad he’s a mod!

Now nothing else will get unnecessarily deleted! (hopefully) Apples for you sir! apple01apple01apple01

The following people thank Mr. Kite for this post:

thisbirdhasflown, Ahhh Girl, Bulldog

If I spoke prose you'd all find out, I don't know what I talk about.

Can buy Joe love!
If you're shopping at one of these two websites use the links below to support the Beatles Bible:

Amazon | iTunes

16 July 2014
7.24pm
thisbirdhasflown
Candlestick Park
Members
8429sp_Permalink sp_Print

Mr. Kite said

thisbirdhasflown said

Hey @Bulldog (pun intended) I don’t know if you noticed but you’re really close to the rooftop! In fact, you’re gonna hit it today! Awesome!

a-hard-days-night-ringo-8 My eyes!!! a-hard-days-night-paul-10paul-mccartney

Oh come on. It wasn’t THAT bad, was it?

16 July 2014
7.43pm
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Moderators

Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 22198
8430sp_Permalink sp_Print

Yep, it was. I have no idea what is says, so I am not referring to content.

The following people thank Ahhh Girl for this post:

thisbirdhasflown, Mr. Kite, Bulldog
16 July 2014
7.52pm
thisbirdhasflown
Candlestick Park
Members
8431sp_Permalink sp_Print

Here’s the monochrome version:

Hey Bulldog (pun intended) I don’t know if you noticed but you’re really close to the rooftop! In fact, you’re gonna hit it today! Awesome!”

There. Better?

16 July 2014
7.53pm
Bulldog
The Rhythm Revue
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 1512

Ahhh Girl said
Yep, it was. I have no idea what is says, so I am not referring to content.

Don’t worry, the content shouldn’t be important to you; it was to me. This…is…what…it……..said:

Honey Pie ! You are making me craaazy!”

Just kidding about that.^ This is what it really said:

“Hey @ Bulldog (pun intended) I don’t know if you noticed but you’re really close to the rooftop! In fact, you’re gonna hit it today! Awesome!”

EDIT:Shoot, beaten to it.

SECRET MESSAGE!!!!1!!!!1!

The following people thank Bulldog for this post:

meanmistermustard, thisbirdhasflown, Ahhh Girl

If you're lonely (or not!), you can talk to me. .....Hey! Are you a new member on this fine forum and don't know where to go to introduce yourself?
Well, you can do it here! Dig it?

16 July 2014
8.07pm
thisbirdhasflown
Candlestick Park
Members

Just wanted to be the first to say CONGRATS!!!! You finally made it!! PARTY!!!!! a-hard-days-night-john-6a-hard-days-night-paul-3a-hard-days-night-john-6a-hard-days-night-paul-3a-hard-days-night-paul-3a-hard-days-night-paul-8a-hard-days-night-ringo-6a-hard-days-night-ringo-6a-hard-days-night-ringo-8stay-on-topicapple02apple02apple02stuart-sutcliffeneil-aspinallyoko-ono_01pete-bestpete-bestpete-besta-hard-days-night-ringo-11a-hard-days-night-paul-10a-hard-days-night-paul-10ahdn_paul_02a-hard-days-night-george-2ahdn_george_07ahdn_george_08ahdn_george_08a-hard-days-night-george-4a-hard-days-night-george-4a-hard-days-night-paul-10apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01ahdn_paul_06ahdn_paul_06hearthearttwo-virginstwo-virginshearttwo-virginshearttwo-virginsstay-on-topictwo-virginsYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following people thank thisbirdhasflown for this post:

Bulldog, Mr. Kite

16 July 2014
8.12pm
Beatleva
In my life
Hollywood Bowl
Members
Forum Posts: 672
8434sp_Permalink sp_Print

Congratulations @Bulldog!

apple01apple01apple01

The following people thank Beatleva for this post:

thisbirdhasflown, Bulldog
16 July 2014
8.21pm
Bulldog
The Rhythm Revue
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 1512
8435sp_Permalink sp_Print

Many thanks for your conglomerations.

neil-aspinalla-hard-days-night-ringo-8ahdn_paul_06a-hard-days-night-paul-3a-hard-days-night-john-3a-hard-days-night-john-6a-hard-days-night-john-6a-hard-days-night-john-6a-hard-days-night-john-6a-hard-days-night-john-6a-hard-days-night-john-6a-hard-days-night-john-6a-hard-days-night-john-6a-hard-days-night-john-6a-hard-days-night-john-6a-hard-days-night-john-6apple01apple01apple01apple01heartapple02two-virginstwo-virginstwo-virginstwo-virginstwo-virginsahdn_paul_01a-hard-days-night-paul-4a-hard-days-night-paul-9paul-mccartneya-hard-days-night-george-3a-hard-days-night-george-2a-hard-days-night-george-2ahdn_george_01ahdn_george_01mal-evansa-hard-days-night-ringo-6a-hard-days-night-ringo-6a-hard-days-night-ringo-13a-hard-days-night-ringo-13a-hard-days-night-ringo-7a-hard-days-night-ringo-15a-hard-days-night-ringo-15a-hard-days-night-ringo-15a-hard-days-night-ringo-15a-hard-days-night-paul-10ahdn_george_07ahdn_paul_01a-hard-days-night-paul-3a-hard-days-night-john-3

Amberfish landsman infractor relosing unquarantined divest engender ology unlicensed jerbil inlier. Unretaliative primming menorah aldoxime smirch helicoid enthuse osculated calmingly stereoscope nueces. Unthrottled scratchier ectoplasmatic manicurist butterbur porphyrizing schizomycosis jointed rowting acyl curriculum. Riv hyperkinesia mayweed werewolf lizardfish prosaism grass isothere mispick dropsically tombless. Reincited journalish hydrolysed hypogenetic barberton jessamine alois misconceive gaslit flannelmouth sadie.* <–(sexy)

*Courtesy of a random word list generator.

The following people thank Bulldog for this post:

thisbirdhasflown, Beatleva

If you're lonely (or not!), you can talk to me. .....Hey! Are you a new member on this fine forum and don't know where to go to introduce yourself?
Well, you can do it here! Dig it?

16 July 2014
8.23pm
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Moderators

Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 22198

Welcome aboard, @Bulldog. Your post 8435 made me LOL! I hope I’m not making anyone crazy :-)

Random pictures I found on the ‘net that I thought fit this joyous occasion:

Image Enlarger

Image Enlarger

The following people thank Ahhh Girl for this post:

thisbirdhasflown, Bulldog
16 July 2014
9.03pm
Mr. Kite
910 Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields, Pepperland
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 6147
8437sp_Permalink sp_Print

Yay @Bulldog!

….

Dum Dum dum-da Dum da daaadum

Welcome to the roof! apple01 a-hard-days-night-ringo-10ahdn_ringo_09a-hard-days-night-ringo-10ahdn_ringo_09
This milestone is also the first milestone to not be recorded in Milestones making it a milestone… I see this is much more efficient… And now we can get back on topic…. Which is no topic… Genius!

Paul’s happy about it!

PaulMic.gifImage Enlarger

The following people thank Mr. Kite for this post:

Bulldog, vonbontee

If I spoke prose you'd all find out, I don't know what I talk about.

Can buy Joe love!
If you're shopping at one of these two websites use the links below to support the Beatles Bible:

Amazon | iTunes

16 July 2014
9.40pm
vonbontee
Inside Von Bontee's mind
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 5441
8438sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hey Bulldog ! You got it, that’s it, you hit it, that’s it man, woop!, that’s it you got it!

Congratulations & welcome to the rooftop! :D :D

The following people thank vonbontee for this post:

Bulldog, thisbirdhasflown

GEORGE: In fact, The Detroit Sound. JOHN: In fact, yes. GEORGE: In fact, yeah. Tamla-Motown artists are our favorites. The Miracles. JOHN: We like Marvin Gaye. GEORGE: The Impressions PAUL & GEORGE: Mary Wells. GEORGE: The Exciters. RINGO: Chuck Jackson. JOHN: To name but eighty. 

offtopic-1.png

https://rateyourmusic.com/~Myo.....Von_Bontee

16 July 2014
9.55pm
Zig
The Toppermost of the Poppermost
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 9832
8439sp_Permalink sp_Print

vonbontee said

Hey Bulldog ! You got it, that’s it, you hit it, that’s it man, woop!, that’s it you got it!

You know any more? a-hard-days-night-john-5

The following people thank Zig for this post:

Bulldog, vonbontee, Mr. Kite, thisbirdhasflown

To the fountain of perpetual mirth, let it roll for all its worth. And all the children boogie.

17 July 2014
5.41am
parlance
Slaggers
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 7111
8440sp_Permalink sp_Print

Today, I went to a taping of Craig Ferguson with a friend because we wanted to make sure we saw him before he steps down in December. We already knew Elijah Wood was a guest, but we got Dave Grohl and Pat Smear as a bonus!

parlance

Beware of sadness. It can hit you. It can hurt you. Make you sore and what is more, that is not what you are here for. - George

Check out my fan video for Paul's song "Appreciate" at Vimeo or YouTube.

Forum Timezone: Europe/London
Most Users Ever Online: 700
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 1
Top Posters:
Starr Shine?: 16105
Ron Nasty: 12534
Zig: 9832
50yearslate: 8759
Necko: 8043
AppleScruffJunior: 7583
parlance: 7111
mr. Sun king coming together: 6402
Mr. Kite: 6147
trcanberra: 6064
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 88
Members: 2858
Moderators: 5
Admins: 1
Forum Stats:
Groups: 3
Forums: 44
Topics: 5508
Newest Members:
jsullivan2112_1, catadorademusica, Slowhand, mirrortime, Julie
Moderators: Joe: 5690, meanmistermustard: 24944, Ahhh Girl: 22198, Beatlebug: 18181, The Hole Got Fixed: 8410
Administrators: Joe: 5690