Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log Insp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread
19 June 2014
1.54pm
thisbirdhasflown
Standing in the dock at Southhampton...
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 1762
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
7801sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ahhh Girl said

Mr. Kite said

Ahhh Girl said

@Mr. Kite of course I will remember the person who found my perfect gif. But, how would I get the money to you because you want your identity to remain a mystery to the forumpudlians?

a-hard-days-night-paul-4

Hmm… Well if you win the lottery and want to share then my identity shall be shared, at least with you.

That clause shall be written in the Mr. Kite confidentiality contract.

Another reason to want to win…

Who is Mr. Kite? By the same token, who is thisbirdhasflown? The only way you’ll know is if you buy a high-quality vintage left-handed guitar and send me your personal information (by PM) as a sign of trust. Then you can ship the guitar to me.

By hook or by crook, I'll be last in this book.

19 June 2014
1.58pm
Starr Shine?
Waiting in the sky
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 16105

http://youtu.be/Rny8XgA9XAQ

I think it is cool to not see and hear people at first cause then you can form an opinion about them by what they type and not how they look or sound.

The following people thank Starr Shine? for this post:

thisbirdhasflown, Mr. Kite

https://youtu.be/52nwiTs7bk8

Brainwashed by RadiantCowbells.

If you can't log in and can't use the forum go here and someone will help you out.

19 June 2014
2.06pm
thisbirdhasflown
Candlestick Park
Members
7803sp_Permalink sp_Print

Annadog40 said

I think it is cool to not see and hear people at first cause then you can form an opinion about them by what they type and not how they look or sound.

Ain’t that the way it is? @Mr. Kite I love your avatar! I want my face to look like that!

19 June 2014
2.31pm
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Moderators

Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 22238
7804sp_Permalink sp_Print

thisbirdhasflown said

Ahhh Girl said

Mr. Kite said

Ahhh Girl said

@Mr. Kite of course I will remember the person who found my perfect gif. But, how would I get the money to you because you want your identity to remain a mystery to the forumpudlians?

a-hard-days-night-paul-4

Hmm… Well if you win the lottery and want to share then my identity shall be shared, at least with you.

Who is Mr. Kite? By the same token, who is thisbirdhasflown? The only way you’ll know is if you buy a high-quality vintage left-handed guitar and send me your personal information (by PM) as a sign of trust. Then you can ship the guitar to me.

When I read your first sentence, the first thing that popped into my mind was, “Who is John Galt?”

19 June 2014
2.39pm
thisbirdhasflown
Candlestick Park
Members
7805sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ahhh Girl said

thisbirdhasflown said

Ahhh Girl said

Mr. Kite said

Ahhh Girl said

a-hard-days-night-paul-4

When I read your first sentence, the first thing that popped into my mind was, “Who is John Galt?”

That’s what I’m thinking right now! Who is John Galt, seriously?

19 June 2014
2.52pm
Ahhh Girl

Moderators

Members

Reviewers
7806sp_Permalink sp_Print

@Necko has 666 forum posts. That makes me wonder how @SatanHimself is doing. I hope he can check back in with us one of these days.

The following people thank Ahhh Girl for this post:

Starr Shine?, thisbirdhasflown
19 June 2014
2.54pm
Mr. Kite
910 Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields, Pepperland
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 6147
7807sp_Permalink sp_Print

thisbirdhasflown said

Annadog40 said

Ain’t that the way it is? @Mr. Kite I love your avatar! I want my face to look like that!

Well my face looks like that to you all! And in my mind since I’ve joined here.

Ahhh Girl said

Mr. Kite said

Ahhh Girl said

a-hard-days-night-paul-4

You will never know for sure! Unless you send me a right-handed high quality vintage guitar (or bass [Hofner preferred])! a-hard-days-night-george-10

If I spoke prose you'd all find out, I don't know what I talk about.

Can buy Joe love!
If you're shopping at one of these two websites use the links below to support the Beatles Bible:

Amazon | iTunes

19 June 2014
2.58pm
Ahhh Girl

Moderators

Members

Reviewers
7808sp_Permalink sp_Print

^ If I win big in the lottery, I’ll be able to afford one of those for you, Kite.

19 June 2014
3.05pm
thisbirdhasflown
Candlestick Park
Members
7809sp_Permalink sp_Print

How about me? I suggested it first? (Preferably left handed 6 or 12 string Rickenbacker guitar) I can’t play bass- (not yet!a-hard-days-night-john-6)

The following people thank thisbirdhasflown for this post:

Ahhh Girl

19 June 2014
4.07pm
vonbontee
Inside Von Bontee's mind
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 5446
7810sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ron Nasty said

Oi! @vonbontee! Feck off! You’re meant to be on vacation! We don’t want either of the Bontee boys around here until they’re vacationed out! Understood? If you will both go on holiday at the same time, what do you expect?!!!

Hey, Ahhh Girl didn’t stop posting and moderating throughout her European jaunt! We haven’t even left Ontario.

The following people thank vonbontee for this post:

Ahhh Girl

GEORGE: In fact, The Detroit Sound. JOHN: In fact, yes. GEORGE: In fact, yeah. Tamla-Motown artists are our favorites. The Miracles. JOHN: We like Marvin Gaye. GEORGE: The Impressions PAUL & GEORGE: Mary Wells. GEORGE: The Exciters. RINGO: Chuck Jackson. JOHN: To name but eighty. 

offtopic-1.png

https://rateyourmusic.com/~Myo.....Von_Bontee

19 June 2014
4.30pm
thisbirdhasflown
Candlestick Park
Members
7811sp_Permalink sp_Print

vonbontee said

Ron Nasty said

Oi! @vonbontee! Feck off! You’re meant to be on vacation! We don’t want either of the Bontee boys around here until they’re vacationed out! Understood? If you will both go on holiday at the same time, what do you expect?!!!

Hey, Ahhh Girl didn’t stop posting and moderating throughout her European jaunt! We haven’t even left Ontario.

Hey, who you talking to here- vonbontee or Von Bontee?

19 June 2014
4.36pm
MrMoonlight
Alone in the clouds all blue...
Shea Stadium
Members
Forum Posts: 832

I’ve been playing Revolution 1 on guitar for about 45-minutes, non-stop, just repeating the same chords over and over and singing “shoo-be-do-wah”. I wonder what the neighbours think.

EDIT: I’m gonna experiment with it a bit. Tomorrow, when I have more space, I’ll record myself. But then I’ll overlay some stuff to make a building sound collage.

19 June 2014
4.37pm
Starr Shine?
Waiting in the sky
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 16105
7813sp_Permalink sp_Print

ahdn_paul_06 I would think it is @vonbontee

https://youtu.be/52nwiTs7bk8

Brainwashed by RadiantCowbells.

If you can't log in and can't use the forum go here and someone will help you out.

19 June 2014
4.44pm
thisbirdhasflown
Candlestick Park
Members
7814sp_Permalink sp_Print

I wonder what they would think if you did the Revolution single for 45 minutes (not Revolution 1 with the Shoo-be-do-wah crap I like Revolution 1 but I like the single version better)!

19 June 2014
5.02pm
MrMoonlight
Alone in the clouds all blue...
Shea Stadium
Members
Forum Posts: 832
7815sp_Permalink sp_Print

I dunno, but I’m preparing old radio broadcasts, a la I Am The Walrus .

19 June 2014
5.11pm
Ahhh Girl

Moderators

Members

Reviewers

vonbontee said

Ron Nasty said

Yep, I’m an addict. I have to have my BB forum fix daily.

EDIT: I rethought my comment. It isn’t very nice really. Addiction is a real problem that many people struggle with. I apologize for that insensitive moment.

19 June 2014
5.18pm
thisbirdhasflown
Candlestick Park
Members
7817sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ahhh Girl said

vonbontee said

Ron Nasty said

Yep, I’m an addict. I have to have my BB forum fix daily.

So do I. Every day I’m on the Fab Forum!a-hard-days-night-john-6

P.S. I got my Hollywood Post 10 posts ago. I totally didn’t notice.

19 June 2014
5.19pm
Ahhh Girl

Moderators

Members

Reviewers
7818sp_Permalink sp_Print

thisbirdhasflown said

How about me? I suggested it first? (Preferably left handed 6 or 12 string Rickenbacker guitar) I can’t play bass- (not yet!a-hard-days-night-john-6)

O.K. One for you, too.

19 June 2014
5.35pm
thisbirdhasflown
Candlestick Park
Members
7819sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ahhh Girl said

thisbirdhasflown said

O.K. One for you, too.

Yaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!!!! a-hard-days-night-john-6a-hard-days-night-john-6a-hard-days-night-john-6a-hard-days-night-john-6a-hard-days-night-john-6

Ahhh Girl

19 June 2014
8.25pm
thisbirdhasflown
Candlestick Park
Members
7820sp_Permalink sp_Print

Any fellow Boy Scouters? Here’s a letter my little brother sent my parents when he went to camp. You’ll like this…

Dear Mom & Dad,

We are having a great time here at Camp CatchaCough. Our Scoutmaster is making us all write to our parents in case you saw the flood on TV and worried. We are OK. Only 1 of our tents and 2 sleeping bags got washed away.

Luckily, none of us got drowned because we were all up on the mountain looking for Charlie when it happened. Oh yes, please call Charlie’s mother and tell her he is OK. He can’t write because of the cast. I got to ride in one of the search & rescue jeeps. It was neat. We never would have found him in the dark if it hadn’t been for the lightning.

Scoutmaster got mad at Charlie for going on a hike alone without telling anyone. Charlie said he did tell him, but it was during the fire so he probably didn’t hear him. Did you know that if you put gas on a fire, the gas could blow up? The wet wood still didn’t burn, but one of our tents did. Also, some of our clothes. John is going to look weird until his hair grows back.

We will be home on Saturday if Scoutmaster gets the car fixed. It wasn’t his fault about the wreck. The brakes worked OK when we left. Scoutmaster said that a car that old you have to expect something to break down; that’s probably why he can’t get insurance on it. We think it’s a neat car. He doesn’t care if we get it dirty, and if it’s hot, sometimes he lets us ride on the tailgate. It gets pretty hot with 10 people in a car. He let us take turns riding in the trailer until the highway patrolman stopped and talked to us.

Our Scoutmaster is a neat guy. Don’t worry, he is a good driver. In fact, he is teaching Travis how to drive. But he only lets him drive on the mountain roads where there isn’t any traffic. All we ever see up there are logging trucks.

This morning all of the guys were diving off the rocks and swimming out in the lake. Scoutmaster wouldn’t let me because I can’t swim and Charlie was afraid he would sink because of his cast, so he let us take the canoe across the lake. It was great. You can still see some of the trees under the water from the flood. Scoutmaster isn’t crabby like some scoutmasters. He didn’t even get mad about the life jackets.

He has to spend a lot of time working on the car so we are trying not to cause him any trouble. Guess what? We have all passed our first aid merit badges. When David dove in the lake and cut his arm, we got to see how a tourniquet works. Also Raymond and I threw up. Scoutmaster said it probably was just food poisoning from the leftover chicken.

I have to go now. We are going into town to mail our letters and buy bullets. Don’t worry about anything. We are fine.

Love,
Your son

P.S. How long has it been since I had a tetanus shot?

meanmistermustard, Mr. Kite, Starr Shine?

Forum Timezone: Europe/London
Most Users Ever Online: 700
Currently Online: Richard, LucyInTheSkyWithHackneyDiamonds
Guest(s) 1
Top Posters:
Starr Shine?: 16105
Ron Nasty: 12534
Zig: 9832
50yearslate: 8759
Necko: 8043
AppleScruffJunior: 7583
parlance: 7111
mr. Sun king coming together: 6402
Mr. Kite: 6147
trcanberra: 6064
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 88
Members: 2859
Moderators: 5
Admins: 1
Forum Stats:
Groups: 3
Forums: 44
Topics: 5519
Newest Members:
NJtoTX, seo mavia, adamo3, katybphoto, sleeptalker
Moderators: Joe: 5694, meanmistermustard: 24964, Ahhh Girl: 22238, Beatlebug: 18182, The Hole Got Fixed: 8410
Administrators: Joe: 5694