Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log Insp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread
24 May 2014
10.42pm
Funny Paper
America
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 2080
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
7281sp_Permalink sp_Print

And now for something completely different:

Faded flowers, wait in a jar, till the evening is complete... complete... complete... complete...

24 May 2014
10.58pm
ScrambledEggs
Behind the moon
Paris Olympia
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 328
7282sp_Permalink sp_Print

AppleScruffJunior said

Great booking tickets as we speak!

Short answer: My mam

Long answer: My mam wants me to do well and losing another night of study would condemn me to getting F’s for the rest of my life!

Just kidding she’s a lovely* lady, who just wants to see me do well in life. She was away on a pilgrimage today and brought me back a pen that she got blessed to use in my exams (dawwww)

*I overuse the word ‘lovely’ far too much

Hmm it’s only €355 to fly from Dublin to Skopje but to get there it is a 13 hour flight :/ Think I might pass sorry :(

:( You could get here in time if you hopped in a plane right now! Teleportation would solve everything as well.

The following people thank ScrambledEggs for this post:

Starr Shine?
24 May 2014
11.00pm
AppleScruffJunior
Sitting here doing nothing but procrastinating...
Apple rooftop
Reviewers

Members
Forum Posts: 7583
7283sp_Permalink sp_Print

Yeah seriously someone needs to get on to inventing a proper, working teleporter with no side effects like your arm missing or something. I’d happily pay double an air-line flight to get to a place like L.A in 1 minute than 8 hours on a plane.

The following people thank AppleScruffJunior for this post:

Starr Shine?

INTROVERTS UNITE! Separately....in your own homes!

Make Love, Not Wardrobes!

"Stop throwing jelly beans at me"- George Harrison

24 May 2014
11.32pm
Starr Shine?
Waiting in the sky
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 16105
7284sp_Permalink sp_Print

AppleScruffJunior said
Yeah seriously someone needs to get on to inventing a proper, working teleporter with no side effects like your arm missing or something. I’d happily pay double an air-line flight to get to a place like L.A in 1 minute than 8 hours on a plane.

But Teleporters Kill you and spreed out your atoms and makes a clone of you at the location!

https://youtu.be/52nwiTs7bk8

Brainwashed by RadiantCowbells.

If you can't log in and can't use the forum go here and someone will help you out.

25 May 2014
12.47am
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Arrived Somewhere (But Not Here)
Rishikesh
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 2842
7285sp_Permalink sp_Print

MrMoonlight said
Yeah, getting into something I have in common with people would be good – maybe I could revive Merseybeat if I form a band a-hard-days-night-george-10

I don’t really like getting very close to people, really; I’m more of an independent person and I prefer to work by myself. But I do have some aspirations, like a band, and I also desperately want to do filmmaking but I don’t have anyone to work with.

Ah, I’d love a band, but I really can’t find anyone that knows nearly as much musically, so I feel like I’d end up like Trent Reznor or Billy Corgan, just controlling everything, which is what I want and don’t want at the same time. Kind of weird like that. 

(This signature brought to you by Net Boy and Net Girl. Putting messages in modems since 1996.)

25 May 2014
1.09am
Necko
Earth
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 8043
7286sp_Permalink sp_Print

IveJustSeenAFaceo said

MrMoonlight said
Yeah, getting into something I have in common with people would be good – maybe I could revive Merseybeat if I form a band a-hard-days-night-george-10

I don’t really like getting very close to people, really; I’m more of an independent person and I prefer to work by myself. But I do have some aspirations, like a band, and I also desperately want to do filmmaking but I don’t have anyone to work with.

Ah, I’d love a band, but I really can’t find anyone that knows nearly as much musically, so I feel like I’d end up like Trent Reznor or Billy Corgan, just controlling everything, which is what I want and don’t want at the same time. Kind of weird like that. 

I’ve done both.  I have a band (my main project, currently on a long hiatus) and I have solo projects, as well.  I do everything except keyboards in the band.  I’m used to controlling everything.  I have another duo where I do everything except the lyrics and vocals.

I'm Necko.  I'm like Ringo except I wear necklaces.

I'm also ewe2 on weekends.

Most likely to post things that make you go hmm... 2015, 2016, 2017. 

25 May 2014
1.26am
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Arrived Somewhere (But Not Here)
Rishikesh
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 2842
7287sp_Permalink sp_Print

Necko said

IveJustSeenAFaceo said

MrMoonlight said

I’ve done both.  I have a band (my main project, currently on a long hiatus) and I have solo projects, as well.  I do everything except keyboards in the band.  I’m used to controlling everything.  I have another duo where I do everything except the lyrics and vocals.

See I couldn’t do that even if I wanted to, since I can’t really play anything other than bass.

(This signature brought to you by Net Boy and Net Girl. Putting messages in modems since 1996.)

25 May 2014
1.31am
When Im 64
USA
London Palladium
Members
Forum Posts: 199
7288sp_Permalink sp_Print

IveJustSeenAFaceo said

Necko said

IveJustSeenAFaceo said

MrMoonlight said

See I couldn’t do that even if I wanted to, since I can’t really play anything other than bass.

Exactly IveJustSeenAFaceo, no one wants to join. There is nobody. If there is, it is just a douche showing off that he can play. They are not in it for the music.

If children are studying the 20th century, I'm in their text books.

- Paul McCartney

25 May 2014
7.52am
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Moderators

Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 22223
7289sp_Permalink sp_Print

The Trenitalia Frecciaroosa line has wifi. Frecciabianca does not. Thankfully this is a Frecciaroosa train.

I keeping seeing roosa around here…the word, not our @WETSRoosa

25 May 2014
8.07am
Mr. Kite
910 Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields, Pepperland
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 6147
7290sp_Permalink sp_Print

IveJustSeenAFaceo said

MrMoonlight said

That’s my problem with forming a band. Or they are musically informed, but just in a different way that Im not interested in. I’d probably end up in the Necko situation, which really sounds pretty good.

And @ScrambledEggs Ive noticed your avatar for a while and haven’t said anything yet, so let me agree with ASJ in saying you’re very pretty… or should I say lovely?

If I spoke prose you'd all find out, I don't know what I talk about.

Can buy Joe love!
If you're shopping at one of these two websites use the links below to support the Beatles Bible:

Amazon | iTunes

25 May 2014
8.35am
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Moderators

Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 22223
7291sp_Permalink sp_Print

Kite, are you pulling an all nighter? Sleepless night?

ScrambledEggs is disarmingly beautiful in that picture!

25 May 2014
11.08am
ScrambledEggs
Behind the moon
Paris Olympia
Members

Reviewers
7292sp_Permalink sp_Print

You guys are making me blush! Now I feel a little shallow for putting the picture up. But, honestly, I just didn’t want all of the billion new pictures to go to waste. My mum hired this photographer to follow me around for a couple of hours while I was getting ready for prom. I have so many good pictures and nothing to do with them! I’m a bit of a tom boy and seeing myself all dressed up is like looking at another person. At least the XIX century style I pulled made me feel comfortable.

Ah, thank you!

WETSRoosa, Ahhh Girl, Beatlebug
25 May 2014
11.49am
MrMoonlight
Alone in the clouds all blue...
Shea Stadium
Members
Forum Posts: 832
7293sp_Permalink sp_Print

I hate the sound of my own voice even in my head. I can’t sing, but I want to paul-mccartneypaul-mccartneypaul-mccartney

25 May 2014
12.33pm
meanmistermustard
Thankfully not where I am.
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
Forum Posts: 24964

The weather forecast for my area is light rain. Currently there is such a torrential downpour i’ve had to race outdoors to get our older cat.

"I told you everything I could about me, Told you everything I could" ('Before Believing' - Emmylou Harris)

25 May 2014
12.35pm
Starr Shine?
Waiting in the sky
Apple rooftop
Members
7295sp_Permalink sp_Print

meanmistermustard said
The weather forecast for my area is light rain. Currently there is such a torrential downpour i’ve had to race outdoors to get our older cat.

Did you get them?

If you can't log in and can't use the forum go here and someone will help you out.

25 May 2014
12.37pm
Starr Shine?
Waiting in the sky
Apple rooftop
Members
7296sp_Permalink sp_Print

MrMoonlight said
I hate the sound of my own voice even in my head. I can’t sing, but I want to paul-mccartneypaul-mccartneypaul-mccartney

Almost everyone hates the sound of their voice even John Lennon hated his voice and would always in the studio try to make his voice sound different

The following people thank Starr Shine? for this post:

MrMoonlight

25 May 2014
12.55pm
ScrambledEggs
Behind the moon
Paris Olympia
Members

Reviewers
7297sp_Permalink sp_Print

Annadog40 said

MrMoonlight said

Almost everyone hates the sound of their voice even John Lennon hated his voice and would always in the studio try to make his voice sound different

I agree a 100% with Anna. MrMoonlight, you can sing! Your voice and singing technique will improve even more with time. Be patient and practice!

I just got the bestest graduation gift ever! My sister knows me well. Take a look: Image Enlarger

MrMoonlight, Starr Shine?, WETSRoosa, Ahhh Girl, Beatlebug
25 May 2014
1.42pm
Starr Shine?
Waiting in the sky
Apple rooftop
Members

25 May 2014
2.32pm
meanmistermustard
Thankfully not where I am.
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
Forum Posts: 24964
7299sp_Permalink sp_Print

Wasnt ‘Leprechaun’ Jennifer Aniston’s film debut?

"I told you everything I could about me, Told you everything I could" ('Before Believing' - Emmylou Harris)

25 May 2014
2.35pm
Starr Shine?
Waiting in the sky
Apple rooftop
Members
7300sp_Permalink sp_Print

meanmistermustard said
Wasnt ‘Leprechaun’ Jennifer Aniston’s film debut?

It’s her first credited role she was an extra in Mac and Me

Forum Timezone: Europe/London
Most Users Ever Online: 700
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 1
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Starr Shine?: 16105
Ron Nasty: 12534
Zig: 9832
50yearslate: 8759
Necko: 8043
AppleScruffJunior: 7583
parlance: 7111
mr. Sun king coming together: 6402
Mr. Kite: 6147
trcanberra: 6064
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 88
Members: 2858
Moderators: 5
Admins: 1
Forum Stats:
Groups: 3
Forums: 44
Topics: 5519
Newest Members:
katybphoto, sleeptalker, Lovethebeatles, vtrop, nickygrangery
Moderators: Joe: 5694, meanmistermustard: 24964, Ahhh Girl: 22223, Beatlebug: 18182, The Hole Got Fixed: 8410
Administrators: Joe: 5694