Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log Insp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread
3 March 2014
12.43am
meanmistermustard
Thankfully not where I am.
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
Forum Posts: 24964
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
6281sp_Permalink sp_Print

IveJustSeenAFaceo said
Personally, I think it was Wing. They make good chicken too.

Never nice to be chicken, all that running away, hiding, too scared, trying not to get hit by cars or trains.

"I told you everything I could about me, Told you everything I could" ('Before Believing' - Emmylou Harris)

3 March 2014
12.45am
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Arrived Somewhere (But Not Here)
Rishikesh
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 2842
6282sp_Permalink sp_Print

meanmistermustard said

IveJustSeenAFaceo said

Never nice to be chicken, all that running away, hiding, too scared, trying not to get hit by cars or trains.

Probably only gets a hit by cars because some foolish, movie star aspiring girl let a total stranger drive her car. What if he’s 10 years old?

(This signature brought to you by Net Boy and Net Girl. Putting messages in modems since 1996.)

3 March 2014
12.51am
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Moderators

Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 22223
6283sp_Permalink sp_Print

I came across this thread while cleaning up the birthday threads. I wonder what I should do with it. Yes, you can thank me for sharing this with you. Well, it is better than having rotten veggies or eggs thrown at me.

3 March 2014
12.54am
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Rishikesh
Members

Reviewers
6284sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ahhh Girl said

I came across this thread while cleaning up the birthday threads. I wonder what I should do with it. Yes, you can thank me for sharing this with you. Well, it is better than having rotten veggies or eggs thrown at me.

Oh dear God help me. Or at least John and George, try to get him to help me. You have connections, right?

(This signature brought to you by Net Boy and Net Girl. Putting messages in modems since 1996.)

3 March 2014
1.05am
meanmistermustard
Members

Reviewers

Moderators

Ahhh Girl said

Print it out and send it to Justin with a “sorry its late” message. 2 days isn’t a big deal. Ok, having lots of people saying they don’t care and other bits that aren’t you normal “yeah!!!” posts isn’t that cheery a message but i’m sure it will be appreciated – well maybe not when he sees the Walrus getting the hapy birthdays but isn’t it the thought that counts. 

"I told you everything I could about me, Told you everything I could" ('Before Believing' - Emmylou Harris)

3 March 2014
1.07am
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Rishikesh
Members

Reviewers
6286sp_Permalink sp_Print

I just realized I passed 900 posts 21 posts ago. I’m 46/50 of the way there!

3 March 2014
1.15am
Ahhh Girl

Moderators

Members

Reviewers
6287sp_Permalink sp_Print

meanmistermustard said

Ahhh Girl said

Print it out and send it to Justin with a “sorry its late” message. 2 days isn’t a big deal. Ok, having lots of people saying they don’t care and other bits that aren’t you normal “yeah!!!” posts isn’t that cheery a message but i’m sure it will be appreciated – well maybe not when he sees the Walrus getting the hapy birthdays but isn’t it the thought that counts. 

I admit, I haven’t been keeping up with this. Will the print out be going to him somewhere in Canada or in the U.S. If it is Canada, perhaps @HeyTrud would print it out and send it to cut down on postage costs.

3 March 2014
1.15am
meanmistermustard
Members

Reviewers

Moderators

IveJustSeenAFaceo said

meanmistermustard said

IveJustSeenAFaceo said

Probably only gets a hit by cars because some foolish, movie star aspiring girl let a total stranger drive her car. What if he’s 10 years old?

Cars are fine when 10 years old. Not like the cars of today that are bursting into flames, going too fast at too young an age, playing music too loud, making too much noise. They just don’t have the respect they should be showing. Ah, the good old days when you wound up the engine, put your foot down, turned the kettle on, got the tea leaves out, put on your driving goggles, gloves, hat, checked the mirror, and by the time you had done all that 10mph had been reached and it was time to turn around and head back home, which was some 300 metres away. A wonderful way to spend your afternoon. Nowadays you actually have to have somewhere to go.

The following people thank meanmistermustard for this post:

IveJustSeenAFaceo

3 March 2014
1.16am
Ahhh Girl

Moderators

Members

Reviewers
6289sp_Permalink sp_Print

a-hard-days-night-ringo-8mmm and I both posted at 1:15. I wonder how close in seconds we were?

3 March 2014
1.19am
meanmistermustard
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
6290sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ahhh Girl said

meanmistermustard said

Ahhh Girl said

I admit, I haven’t been keeping up with this. Will the print out be going to him somewhere in Canada or in the U.S. If it is Canada, perhaps @HeyTrud would print it out and send it to cut down on postage costs.

Canada might burn it in the hope he leaves/never returns. Best to send it to head of US State Crime, Justin is in prison a lot nowadays it will find its way to him within a couple of days, plus he’ll have something to read when waiting for bail to be posted.

3 March 2014
1.21am
meanmistermustard
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
6291sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ahhh Girl said
a-hard-days-night-ringo-8mmm and I both posted at 1:15. I wonder how close in seconds we were?

Maybe among the new optional extras for the forum is a millisecond timer.

3 March 2014
1.22am
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Rishikesh
Members

Reviewers
6292sp_Permalink sp_Print

Well, they did win fair and square (twice). We’re stuck with him until at least 2018. Eh, he’ll probably be dead by then, anyway

3 March 2014
1.26pm
WETSRoosa
Mountains of East Tennessee
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 1097
6293sp_Permalink sp_Print

IveJustSeenAFaceo said
Well, they did win fair and square (twice). We’re stuck with him until at least 2018. Eh, he’ll probably be dead by then, anyway

Or in the 2018 version of Dr. Drew’s Celebrity Rehab with Mark Morrison, James Deen, the oldest kid from Good Luck Charlie and one of the Desperate Housewives. Pick any location with them, it doesn’t matter.

"There's no such thing as bad student... only bad teacher."

3 March 2014
4.28pm
fabfouremily
Sitting in an English garden
Rishikesh
Members
Forum Posts: 2929
6294sp_Permalink sp_Print

Oh dear, so Russia has given Ukraine forces until early tomorrow morning (GMT) to surrender, or ”face storm”. I don’t like where this is going.

Moving along in our God given ways, safety is sat by the fire/Sanctuary from these feverish smiles, left with a mark on the door.

(Passover - I. Curtis)

3 March 2014
8.21pm
meanmistermustard
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
6295sp_Permalink sp_Print

fabfouremily said
Oh dear, so Russia has given Ukraine forces until early tomorrow morning (GMT) to surrender, or ”face storm”. I don’t like where this is going.

I think its going to armed fighting. The EU and the warning being dished out by the UK, US etc at the moment seem to amount to “stop it or we will stop your pocket money”. Big whoop. About as threatening to Russia as telling an angry bull to kindly stop charging around the arena and leave the people alone – if you don’t mind. Ta.

I don’t want war or fighting but you have to stand up with meaning, not from behind the sofa.

4 March 2014
10.19pm
meanmistermustard
Members

Reviewers

Moderators

The UK entry for the Eurovision Song Contest has been revealed: Molly Smitten- Downs with ‘Children of the Universe’.

Its always nice to say something polite – it has a line that reminds me of a John song (not a very good John song but still).

5 March 2014
2.30am
WETSRoosa
Mountains of East Tennessee
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 1097

meanmistermustard said
The UK entry for the Eurovision Song Contest has been revealed: Molly Smitten- Downs with ‘Children of the Universe’.

Its always nice to say something polite – it has a line that reminds me of a John song (not a very good John song but still).

Is the Eurovision contest still a big deal throughout Europe? I know it’s launched careers (Celine Dion, Abba), but that’s about all I know of Eurovision. (Our equivalent of sorts is American Idol, which has lost its influence over here, thankfully.)

"There's no such thing as bad student... only bad teacher."

5 March 2014
2.51am
meanmistermustard
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
6298sp_Permalink sp_Print

Its covered in hype and some countries do treat it with more intent of winning but certainly in the UK its associated with the bizarre and the dreadful, not being taken very seriously at all. Despite the forlorn and misplaced hopes of some, everyone in the UK knows full well we are not going to win as we are not liked by other countries very much and are not going to be voted highly by countries who, every year, vote for their neighbours and/or friends.

I can’t remember the last decent song the UK entered – possibly Sandie Shaw in ’67, Tie A Yellow Ribbon is listenable.

5 March 2014
10.11am
ScrambledEggs
Behind the moon
Paris Olympia
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 328
6299sp_Permalink sp_Print

meanmistermustard said

I can’t remember the last decent song the UK entered – possibly Sandie Shaw in ’67, Tie A Yellow Ribbon is listenable.

I can’t remember the last decent song any country entered, to be honest. I never like them much.

In Macedonia, Eurovision used to be a much bigger deal than it is now, but people still get excited over it. I personally am not a fan, although I must say that I loved the song Macedonia entered two years ago, as it is one of the few Macedonian songs I really like. 

5 March 2014
10.33am
fabfouremily
Sitting in an English garden
Rishikesh
Members
Forum Posts: 2929
6300sp_Permalink sp_Print

I think it’s much more of a big deal in Eastern Europe. We never do very well, so I don’t pay much attention to it.

Moving along in our God given ways, safety is sat by the fire/Sanctuary from these feverish smiles, left with a mark on the door.

(Passover - I. Curtis)

Forum Timezone: Europe/London
Most Users Ever Online: 700
Currently Online: wormz
Guest(s) 1
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Starr Shine?: 16105
Ron Nasty: 12534
Zig: 9832
50yearslate: 8759
Necko: 8043
AppleScruffJunior: 7583
parlance: 7111
mr. Sun king coming together: 6402
Mr. Kite: 6147
trcanberra: 6064
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 88
Members: 2858
Moderators: 5
Admins: 1
Forum Stats:
Groups: 3
Forums: 44
Topics: 5519
Newest Members:
katybphoto, sleeptalker, Lovethebeatles, vtrop, nickygrangery
Moderators: Joe: 5694, meanmistermustard: 24964, Ahhh Girl: 22223, Beatlebug: 18182, The Hole Got Fixed: 8410
Administrators: Joe: 5694