Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log Insp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread
22 December 2013
4.07am
Expert Textpert
In bed.
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 5012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Flaming Pie said
I know this doesn’t really have to do with this post, well a little bit. I’m a huge Beatles fan and I’ve recently been looking at some Illuminati videos on YouTube saying they were apart of it. What do you guys think? Some things are so convincing with the different signs they did and what not. Also, Paul seems to hang around with the A-list major Illuminati people of today (Jay-Z, Beyonce, and countless other stars). It makes me sort of sad, you know? I just wish all the Beatles were together and put on a secluded island away from today’s artists.

I don’t know that this really belongs in the news section.  However, there is no such thing as an “illuminati sign” and you should probably stop reading whatever conspiracy theory websites are contributing to your misinformation about the state of affairs in the world.

…but that’s just my opinion.  Welcome to the site!

"If you're ever in the shit, grab my tit.” —Paul McCartney 

22 December 2013
12.09pm
fabfouremily
Sitting in an English garden
Rishikesh
Members
Forum Posts: 2929
5382sp_Permalink sp_Print

Flaming Pie said
I know this doesn’t really have to do with this post, well a little bit. I’m a huge Beatles fan and I’ve recently been looking at some Illuminati videos on YouTube saying they were apart of it. What do you guys think? Some things are so convincing with the different signs they did and what not. Also, Paul seems to hang around with the A-list major Illuminati people of today (Jay-Z, Beyonce, and countless other stars). It makes me sort of sad, you know? I just wish all the Beatles were together and put on a secluded island away from today’s artists.

This doesn’t belong in this thread, but as I don’t really get what this post is about then I don’t know where to move it to. Can someone lend me a hand here?

Moving along in our God given ways, safety is sat by the fire/Sanctuary from these feverish smiles, left with a mark on the door.

(Passover - I. Curtis)

22 December 2013
12.26pm
AppleScruffJunior
Sitting here doing nothing but procrastinating...
Apple rooftop
Reviewers

Members
Forum Posts: 7583
5383sp_Permalink sp_Print

^^^ Incredibly Impossible to Derail this Thread, thread, maybe?

IMO: Illumimati is a load of BS that has become too popular for no reason. If they are a ‘secret society’ they aren’t doing a good job at keeping secret, are they?
A boy in my school is in a psychiatric ward in Galway hospital at the moment because he became obsessed with the illumimati and conspiracies. He had a mental breakdown in school yelling, ranting and raving about the significance of triangles, world leaders and comets, it was horrifying to watch :/

INTROVERTS UNITE! Separately....in your own homes!

Make Love, Not Wardrobes!

"Stop throwing jelly beans at me"- George Harrison

22 December 2013
1.53pm
meanmistermustard
Thankfully not where I am.
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
Forum Posts: 24960

Can someone shed some light on all this Illuminati stuff? I’ve never heard of it. 

Impossible to derail sounds the best place, certainly shouldn’t be in the news thread.

"I told you everything I could about me, Told you everything I could" ('Before Believing' - Emmylou Harris)

22 December 2013
2.10pm
parlance
Slaggers
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 7111
5385sp_Permalink sp_Print

I third putting this in Impossible to Derail before getting too heavily into this discussion.

parlance

Beware of sadness. It can hit you. It can hurt you. Make you sore and what is more, that is not what you are here for. - George

Check out my fan video for Paul's song "Appreciate" at Vimeo or YouTube.

22 December 2013
2.13pm
meanmistermustard
Members

Reviewers

Moderators

Just googled “illuminati”. I’m not one for all these conspiracies involving secret clubs and organisations controlling the world. My eyes glaze over. Sorry.

"I told you everything I could about me, Told you everything I could" ('Before Believing' - Emmylou Harris)

22 December 2013
8.39pm
Zig
The Toppermost of the Poppermost
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 9832
5387sp_Permalink sp_Print

Dear Prudence said
Wow, so many new members… I miss this place.

D Pru!!a-hard-days-night-ringo-15

So sorry I missed you on the 19th when you last posted.a-hard-days-night-ringo-14

apple01

To the fountain of perpetual mirth, let it roll for all its worth. And all the children boogie.

22 December 2013
9.32pm
Flaming Pie
A Beginning
Members
Forum Posts: 4
5388sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hello. So recently I’ve been seeing videos of the Illuminati floating around on the internet. If you don’t know what the Illuminati is go look it up on google or YouTube. Anyways, do you guys believe this whole the Beatles and other artists are part of a secret society and what not. I try not to even question that they would do something like that but sometimes the ‘evidence’ gets to me. 

Like the Beatles holding up the Illuminati signs, look “the Beatle Illuminati” on Google images. And it seems Paul likes to hang around major stars that are known for being in the Illuminati (Look up Paul McCartney Illuminati or Paul McCartney with Jay-Z). 

It’s sort of sad to see it you know? So what do you guys think? And I’m I the only one that gets kind of annoyed when people like Jay-Z, Beyonce, Kanye West, etc. hang around with Paul?

22 December 2013
10.48pm
meanmistermustard
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
5389sp_Permalink sp_Print

Flaming Pie said
Hello. So recently I’ve been seeing videos of the Illuminati floating around on the internet. If you don’t know what the Illuminati is go look it up on google or YouTube. Anyways, do you guys believe this whole the Beatles and other artists are part of a secret society and what not. I try not to even question that they would do something like that but sometimes the ‘evidence’ gets to me. 

Like the Beatles holding up the Illuminati signs, look “the Beatle Illuminati” on Google images. And it seems Paul likes to hang around major stars that are known for being in the Illuminati (Look up Paul McCartney Illuminati or Paul McCartney with Jay-Z). 

It’s sort of sad to see it you know? So what do you guys think? And I’m I the only one that gets kind of annoyed when people like Jay-Z, Beyonce, Kanye West, etc. hang around with Paul?

Can one of the mods move the related posts to thisa-hard-days-night-ringo-8 over as folks have replied. Thanks.

23 December 2013
7.23am
LongHairedLady
coming in through the bathroom window
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 2098
5390sp_Permalink sp_Print

Oh no, not the “illuminati” stuff again…

tumblr_my3a6dq7xa1s8bbfvo1_500.gifImage Enlarger

"Please don't bring your banjo back, I know where it's been..  I wasn't hardly gone a day, when it became the scene..  Banjos!  Banjos!  All the time, I can't forget that tune..  and if I ever see another banjo, I'm going out and buy a big balloon!"

23 December 2013
10.35am
fabfouremily
Rishikesh
Members
5391sp_Permalink sp_Print

Flaming Pie said

I moved your post from the other thread, so there was no need to repeat what you were saying. Sorry about that. I should’ve been more clear. Your original post can be found upthread, along with our replies to it.

Moving along in our God given ways, safety is sat by the fire/Sanctuary from these feverish smiles, left with a mark on the door.

(Passover - I. Curtis)

23 December 2013
3.27pm
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Moderators

Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 22221
5392sp_Permalink sp_Print

Some of the vegetation covered in ice in my neighborhood looks like a Chihuly glass sculpture.

23 December 2013
11.34pm
Flaming Pie
A Beginning
Members
Forum Posts: 4
5393sp_Permalink sp_Print

fabfouremily said

Flaming Pie said

I moved your post from the other thread, so there was no need to repeat what you were saying. Sorry about that. I should’ve been more clear. Your original post can be found upthread, along with our replies to it.

Oh sorry about that.Thank you! 

24 December 2013
4.00pm
Linde
The Netherlands
Rishikesh
Members
Forum Posts: 2781
5394sp_Permalink sp_Print

I just already wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! I hope you will all just simply have a wonderful Christmas time.

24 December 2013
4.20pm
AppleScruffJunior
Sitting here doing nothing but procrastinating...
Apple rooftop
Reviewers

Members
Forum Posts: 7583
5395sp_Permalink sp_Print

I want a Pikachu-cat

pikachu-cat.jpgImage Enlarger

Dear Santa…

INTROVERTS UNITE! Separately....in your own homes!

Make Love, Not Wardrobes!

"Stop throwing jelly beans at me"- George Harrison

25 December 2013
10.48am
fabfouremily
Rishikesh
Members
5396sp_Permalink sp_Print

^ What is that? Has someone spray-painted their cat?

(Passover - I. Curtis)

25 December 2013
12.08pm
meanmistermustard
Members

Reviewers

Moderators

fabfouremily said
^ What is that? Has someone spray-painted their cat?

I bloody well hope not! 

Two of the best comedy sketches ever.

The Two Ronnies – Four Candles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v…..aGpaj2nHIo

Morecambe & Wise with Andre Previn

It is so lovely and quiet here at the moment. Peaceful and blissful.

25 December 2013
3.35pm
Linde
The Netherlands
Rishikesh
Members
Forum Posts: 2781
5398sp_Permalink sp_Print

Most. Boring. Christmas. EVER.

25 December 2013
4.20pm
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Arrived Somewhere (But Not Here)
Rishikesh
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 2842
5399sp_Permalink sp_Print

Merry Christmas, everyone!

(This signature brought to you by Net Boy and Net Girl. Putting messages in modems since 1996.)

25 December 2013
4.29pm
fabfouremily
Rishikesh
Members
5400sp_Permalink sp_Print

Linde said
Most. Boring. Christmas. EVER.

I feel much the same. My sister’s not with us and, somehow, the cat managed to open the oven door and eat the leftover turkey (which has caused a massive argument). Dunno whether it’s good that it’ll all be over soon, or bad because this means yet another xmas has gone by that I haven’t enjoyed. Still deciding that one….

(Passover - I. Curtis)

Forum Timezone: Europe/London
Most Users Ever Online: 700
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 1
Top Posters:
Starr Shine?: 16105
Ron Nasty: 12534
Zig: 9832
50yearslate: 8759
Necko: 8043
AppleScruffJunior: 7583
parlance: 7111
mr. Sun king coming together: 6402
Mr. Kite: 6147
trcanberra: 6064
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 88
Members: 2858
Moderators: 5
Admins: 1
Forum Stats:
Groups: 3
Forums: 44
Topics: 5516
Newest Members:
katybphoto, sleeptalker, Lovethebeatles, vtrop, nickygrangery
Moderators: Joe: 5692, meanmistermustard: 24960, Ahhh Girl: 22221, Beatlebug: 18182, The Hole Got Fixed: 8410
Administrators: Joe: 5692