Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log Insp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread
27 February 2012
5.16pm
Joe
Pepperland
Admin
Forum Posts: 5694
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
3001sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ted, yesterday, nine months and three days, with my Rickenbacker 360. Love that boy.

Image Enlarger

Can buy me love! Please consider supporting the Beatles Bible on Amazon
Or buy my paperback/ebook! Riding So High – The Beatles and Drugs

Don't miss The Bowie Bible – now live!

27 February 2012
7.12pm
meanmistermustard
Thankfully not where I am.
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
Forum Posts: 24964
sp_UserOnlineSmall Online
3002sp_Permalink sp_Print

Eyes full of wonder, joy and happiness. How sweet!!

"I told you everything I could about me, Told you everything I could" ('Before Believing' - Emmylou Harris)

28 February 2012
12.33am
meanmistermustard
Members

Reviewers

Moderators

The singer Christina Perri has a tattoo at the top of her wrist that says John Paul George Ringo.

And taken from an interview Christina gave to the New York Post:

PW: One of the first things you put in your house was a huge picture of the Beatles above your mantle, what’s that about?

Christina: I love them. For a long time I wanted to — and still do — be a Beatles historian. Every month I make a top 25 Beatles song list of which ones I’m listening to, I am that much of a fan. This month the top song is “Got To Get You Into My Life .” I don’t know why, they are just the best.

Note: Im not a fan and have never heard her music, she was on the Graham Norton Show which i caught the end of. Im an inquisitive person when it comes to Beatles and so did some searching.

"I told you everything I could about me, Told you everything I could" ('Before Believing' - Emmylou Harris)

28 February 2012
2.49am
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Rishikesh
Members
Forum Posts: 4621
3004sp_Permalink sp_Print

Joe said

Ted, yesterday, nine months and three days, with my Rickenbacker 360. Love that boy.

Image Enlarger

Awwwwwwwwwww he’s gorgeous!!! heartheartheartheartheartheartheart

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie……

Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower…

Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go.

Beware of Darkness… 

28 February 2012
11.44am
seaglass eyes sunny smile
The Kingdom of Marigold
Carnegie Hall
Members
Forum Posts: 570
3005sp_Permalink sp_Print

Unbelievably adorable. And really blond!

"Now and then, though, someone does begin to grow differently. Instead of down, his feet grow up toward the sky. But we do our best to discourage awkward things like that."

"What happens to them?" insisted Milo.

"Oddly enough, they often grow ten times the size of everyone else," said Alec thoughtfully, "and I’ve heard that they walk among the stars."

The Phantom Tollbooth

28 February 2012
12.42pm
Joe
Pepperland
Admin
Forum Posts: 5694
3006sp_Permalink sp_Print

He is! He’s a happy boy – it’s almost impossible to take a photo of him without him smiling. He’s just started crawling so we’re frantically baby-proofing the house as much as we can. And he loves musical instruments – if I play the guitar or uke to him he’ll try to join in (though his skills are limited to yanking the strings as hard as he can).

Can buy me love! Please consider supporting the Beatles Bible on Amazon
Or buy my paperback/ebook! Riding So High – The Beatles and Drugs

Don't miss The Bowie Bible – now live!

28 February 2012
3.56pm
kelicopter
Sitting in an English Garden
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 1106
3007sp_Permalink sp_Print

Joe said

He is! He’s a happy boy – it’s almost impossible to take a photo of him without him smiling. He’s just started crawling so we’re frantically baby-proofing the house as much as we can. And he loves musical instruments – if I play the guitar or uke to him he’ll try to join in (though his skills are limited to yanking the strings as hard as he can).

Nine months and three days old and his skills have already surpassed mine. I love that you’re starting him off early with the instruments, child prodigy in the making! And he is ridiculously cute!

I think it's great you're going through a phase,

and I'm awfully glad it'll all be over in a couple

of days

funniestpost-3.png 2020

28 February 2012
6.55pm
The Kingdom of Marigold
Carnegie Hall
Members
3008sp_Permalink sp_Print

I have a huge dance audition tonight, a performance on Friday, and another next week. I didn’t really realize until just now how much I’m going to be dancing these couple weeks. paul-mccartney

"Now and then, though, someone does begin to grow differently. Instead of down, his feet grow up toward the sky. But we do our best to discourage awkward things like that."

"Oddly enough, they often grow ten times the size of everyone else," said Alec thoughtfully, "and I’ve heard that they walk among the stars."

The Phantom Tollbooth

28 February 2012
7.18pm
cool.story.mum.
in the sky with diamonds
The Cavern Club
Members
Forum Posts: 76
3009sp_Permalink sp_Print

seaglass eyes sunny smile said

I have a huge dance audition tonight, a performance on Friday, and another next week. I didn’t really realize until just now how much I’m going to be dancing these couple weeks. paul-mccartney

good luck on audition a-hard-days-night-george-10 break your leg. why’re crying? (paul-mccartney)  what sort of dance do you practise, seaglass?

if you want to be a hero, well, just follow me

29 February 2012
7.41pm
kelicopter
Candlestick Park
Members
3010sp_Permalink sp_Print

Just heard that Davy Jones of The Monkees has passed away! I’m so shocked, RIP. apple01

of days

funniestpost-3.png 2020

29 February 2012
9.55pm
The Kingdom of Marigold
Carnegie Hall
Members
3011sp_Permalink sp_Print

cool.story.mum. said

seaglass eyes sunny smile said

good luck on audition a-hard-days-night-george-10 break your leg. why’re crying? (paul-mccartney)  what sort of dance do you practise, seaglass?

I’m not crying, just freaking out. I do modern/contemporary type dance.

The Phantom Tollbooth

29 February 2012
10.12pm
mr. Sun king coming together
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 6402
3012sp_Permalink sp_Print

Joe – Awwwwwwwwwww. He’s so cute!!!! Oh my, he’s just so cute!! (And, I like that guitar, too).

As if it matters how a man falls down.'

'When the fall's all that's left, it matters a great deal.

1 March 2012
2.44am
meanmistermustard
Members

Reviewers

Moderators

Bus ticket prices

From point a to point b: One way – £5.55

All day unlimited journey from point a to and from everywhere between point zz -> £2.80

1 March 2012
3.00am
meanmistermustard
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
3014sp_Permalink sp_Print

Does anyone out there have any good news? What with deaths, threats of nuclear war, bombings, job losses, cuts in spending, the economy going nowhere and just festering like dirty water in a blocked sink, its a little bit depressing at this moment.

DoctorRobert, how did your meeting with The Who go?

Seaglass, did you pass your audition? I hope you did and thanked everyone on behalf of  those with you and yourself.

Mith, how are you’re studies going?

And was it AliJagger who was going to be in another musical (Tommy?)? How is that progressing? (Apologies if it was someone else and i got your name wrong and the musical.)

1 March 2012
3.31am
mr. Sun king coming together
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 6402
3015sp_Permalink sp_Print

Other then Tim Horton’s bringing Roll Up The Rim* back, missing school to partake in Reach For The Top**, and my local hockey team being Zig’s wife’s hockey team***, I have no good news.
*A Canadian tradition – under the rim of all cups, a message is there. Cars, TV’s, or free donuts. Never won a thing, though.
** A trivia competition, I think a Canadian thing. My Uncle once was on our National broadcaster as A Reach player.
*** My Ottawa Senators beat Zag’s Boston Bruins 1-0.

Actually, I’ve had a good week. Other then being sick Monday.

As if it matters how a man falls down.'

'When the fall's all that's left, it matters a great deal.

1 March 2012
4.28am
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Rishikesh
Members
Forum Posts: 4621
3016sp_Permalink sp_Print

Well I got good news. I got 10 out of 10. That was hard to get .. a-hard-days-night-paul-10

But no I have no good news. I’ve been feeling sick this week…

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie……

Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower…

Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go.

Beware of Darkness… 

1 March 2012
11.46am
The Kingdom of Marigold
Carnegie Hall
Members
3017sp_Permalink sp_Print

I don’t know if I passed yet, I’ll find out if I got into any dances tomorrow. But I feel confident and I had fun. That’s some good news. a-hard-days-night-george-10

The Phantom Tollbooth

1 March 2012
3.33pm
kelicopter
Candlestick Park
Members
3018sp_Permalink sp_Print

a-hard-days-night-ringo-8 Glad you enjoyed it, good luck!

Well, it’s sunny in England today for the first time in a million years. That’s always good news.

(I may have slightly exaggerated on the million years part. But only slightly.)

of days

funniestpost-3.png 2020

1 March 2012
6.59pm
The Kingdom of Marigold
Carnegie Hall
Members

well, so much for confidence. I didn’t get into ANY dances, except this African one they put everyone who didn’t get a part in, which meets on Fridays when I have my piano lesson, so I might not even be able to do that. blue-meanieblue-meaniea-hard-days-night-paul-10

I don’t understand it, I’m not a great dancer but I’m pretty good. And I’ve been dancing with these people for three years, nd performed at the thing I was trying out for every year,while this person who only tried out because her girlfriend was trying out as far as I can tell and actually FELL DOWN during the audition got a role. I do not have sour grapes. I do not have sour grapes. No really I don’t…blue-meanie

To make matters worse I have somehow managed to cut my tongue on my braces, and it is now swollen up and when I talk it sounds like  “wubbawubbahufflewubb”blue-meanie

AND my mom and brother woke me up at 2 in the morning by having a loud argument directly outside my bedroom door.

Sorry, meanmistermustard, I guess this whole dance-audition thing turned out to not be so uplifting after all.

The Phantom Tollbooth

1 March 2012
7.07pm
meanmistermustard
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
3020sp_Permalink sp_Print

That sucks Seaglass. Maybe the person who fell over had the ‘look’, ie talentless but people will be blinded by the gorgeousness shining out.

Someone out there must have some good news!!!

Forum Timezone: Europe/London
Most Users Ever Online: 700
Currently Online: meanmistermustard, Into the Sky with Diamonds
Guest(s) 1
Top Posters:
Starr Shine?: 16105
Ron Nasty: 12534
Zig: 9832
50yearslate: 8759
Necko: 8043
AppleScruffJunior: 7583
parlance: 7111
mr. Sun king coming together: 6402
Mr. Kite: 6147
trcanberra: 6064
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 88
Members: 2858
Moderators: 5
Admins: 1
Forum Stats:
Groups: 3
Forums: 44
Topics: 5519
Newest Members:
seo mavia, adamo3, katybphoto, sleeptalker, Lovethebeatles
Moderators: Joe: 5694, meanmistermustard: 24964, Ahhh Girl: 22227, Beatlebug: 18182, The Hole Got Fixed: 8410
Administrators: Joe: 5694