Log In

Please consider registering
Guest

— Forum Scope —






— Match —





— Forum Options —





Min search length: 3 characters / Max search length: 84 characters

Register Ranks

Register Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Professor Layton
RSS
Avatar
sarah machinella
877 Posts
(Offline)
1
18 December 2010 - 6.44am

Has anyone played these games? They're ah-may-zing, especially the music.

The plots and the characters are awesome too. It's one of my favourite game series. 

Avatar
JoB
268 Posts
(Offline)
2
18 December 2010 - 6.50am

Trust you to make a topic about it...

I know they're awesome and I'd play them if I could, but I don't have a DS. Which sucks

I'd like to be, under the sea, in an octopus's garden, with you.

Avatar
Queen Sieve
3 Posts
(Offline)
3
18 December 2010 - 6.51am

Get an emulator

Chicken sandwiches, cornets of caviar, disgustin'

Avatar
JoB
268 Posts
(Offline)
4
18 December 2010 - 6.58am

Like I know what that is, Andy

 

Well, I do, but not how to get one or anything. Not really very tech smart

I'd like to be, under the sea, in an octopus's garden, with you.

Avatar
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
1143 Posts
(Offline)
5
18 December 2010 - 5.31pm

I too play professor Layton. Im currently playing the one with the deadly box. The curious village is very amazing.

Dear Prudence

Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.

Avatar
The Walrus
Working for the national health
1024 Posts
(Offline)
6
19 December 2010 - 12.18am

I've played the other two, but not this one. I hope to buy it at some point.

And I neeeeeeeeed her all the time

Avatar
sarah machinella
877 Posts
(Offline)
7
19 December 2010 - 3.41am

The third one is the best in the series, I think. It has so many plot twists, and the ending is really sad.

Avatar
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
1143 Posts
(Offline)
8
19 December 2010 - 10.08pm

Paulrus said:

The third one is the best in the series, I think. It has so many plot twists, and the ending is really sad.


Which one is that?

Dear Prudence

Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.

Avatar
JoB
268 Posts
(Offline)
9
19 December 2010 - 11.55pm

The Lost Future?

 

(Woo, 200 posts)

I'd like to be, under the sea, in an octopus's garden, with you.

Avatar
mr. Sun king coming together
Nowhere Land
6429 Posts
(Offline)
10
20 December 2010 - 12.19am

JoB said:

 

(Woo, 200 posts)

Congrats on hitting the roof dudette


As if it matters how a man falls down.'

'When the fall's all that's left, it matters a great deal.

Avatar
JoB
268 Posts
(Offline)
11
20 December 2010 - 12.20am

WOOOT thanks!

Took me a while too..

I'd like to be, under the sea, in an octopus's garden, with you.

Avatar
Nigel the good dog
Nowhere Land
732 Posts
(Offline)
12
26 January 2011 - 10.45pm

I absoulutely love these games! """"I have played the first and second ones, but does anyone know if there is another one coming out anytime soon? If you do, PLEASE tell me because I cannot get enough of these games!"""""

Wow, I just realized what the top post was, that is the last time I post before I read. I need to buy the new one!

My mind is far away, off in Pepperland…
I'm a girl, don't be confused by my name.
Avatar
sarah machinella
877 Posts
(Offline)
13
27 January 2011 - 4.53am

The third one has plot twists galore. It's my favourite one, you should get it! There's another one that's only been released in Japan, called the Specter's Flute, and Mask of Miracle comes out in Japan in February. I dunno when they're coming out in English, though. a-hard-days-night-paul-3Probably not for a year at least.

Oh, and have you played the Phoenix Wright games? They're making a Layton vs. Phoenix Wright crossover game. It's gonna be awesome.

Avatar
Nigel the good dog
Nowhere Land
732 Posts
(Offline)
14
27 January 2011 - 5.11am

Paulrus said:

The third one has plot twists galore. It's my favourite one, you should get it! There's another one that's only been released in Japan, called the Specter's Flute, and Mask of Miracle comes out in Japan in February. I dunno when they're coming out in English, though. a-hard-days-night-paul-3Probably not for a year at least.

Oh, and have you played the Phoenix Wright games? They're making a Layton vs. Phoenix Wright crossover game. It's gonna be awesome.


Great, the third one sounds like something I would like! I am going to look up thE Phoenix Wright games, if they're anything similar to the Professer Layton games I am sure to love it.

*9*

My mind is far away, off in Pepperland…
I'm a girl, don't be confused by my name.
Avatar
skye
AZ
2252 Posts
(Offline)
15
27 January 2011 - 1.45pm

Whaaa...

A PW/PL crossover? With Phoenix and not Apollo? (Please say yes.) I have no idea how it would even work, but it I interested to find out. a-hard-days-night-john-6

Nigel the good dog said:


Great, the third one sounds like something I would like! I am going to look up thE Phoenix Wright games, if they're anything similar to the Professer Layton games I am sure to love it.
 

*9*


I LOVE the Phoenix Wright games. Hotel Dusk is also great.

Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo! So little time! So much to know!

Avatar
Nigel the good dog
Nowhere Land
732 Posts
(Offline)
16
28 January 2011 - 12.37am

The Phoenix Wright games sound AMAZING. I cannot believe I never knew of these games beforehand. I need to buy a lot of games now! 🙂

My mind is far away, off in Pepperland…
I'm a girl, don't be confused by my name.
Avatar
sarah machinella
877 Posts
(Offline)
17
28 January 2011 - 12.58am

skye said:

Whaaa...

A PW/PL crossover? With Phoenix and not Apollo? (Please say yes.) I have no idea how it would even work, but it I interested to find out. a-hard-days-night-john-6

I LOVE the Phoenix Wright games. Hotel Dusk is also great.


Yep! I'm not sure where in the timeline it's set, but it's before he was disbarred, so no Apollo. Which is good, because Phoenix was so much better. I didn't like how Phoenix became an all-knowing genius in Apollo Justice, when he was such a foolishly foolish fool in the other ones. I played Hotel Dusk on a friend's DS, but I never got around to buying it. My DS is broken now, so I'll just wait for the 3DS (which is what PW/PL is going to be on).

Nigel the good dog said:

The Phoenix Wright games sound AMAZING. I cannot believe I never knew of these games beforehand. I need to buy a lot of games now! 🙂


I first discovered them accidentally. I saw the title listed on a site and thought it looked interesting, and I looked into it and eventually bought it. Then, instant addiction. 

Avatar
Nigel the good dog
Nowhere Land
732 Posts
(Offline)
18
28 January 2011 - 5.13am

 

Nigel the good dog said:

The Phoenix Wright games sound AMAZING. I cannot believe I never knew of these games beforehand. I need to buy a lot of games now! 🙂


I first discovered them accidentally. I saw the title listed on a site and thought it looked interesting, and I looked into it and eventually bought it. Then, instant addiction. 

I kinda did the same thing with the Professor Layton games, and I am glad I bumped into them! I probably will spend hours playing it like I did with the Professor Layton games. 🙂

My mind is far away, off in Pepperland…
I'm a girl, don't be confused by my name.
Avatar
sarah machinella
877 Posts
(Offline)
19
28 January 2011 - 9.14am

There are so many amazing games on the DS. Layton, Phoenix Wright, Zelda, Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, the Mario games... I was so sad when my DS broke. a-hard-days-night-george-5

I need to make a list and buy them all.

Avatar
skye
AZ
2252 Posts
(Offline)
20
28 January 2011 - 1.19pm

Don't you love it when you see a typo in one of your quotes. *sigh* a-hard-days-night-john-7

Paulrus said:

Yep! I'm not sure where in the timeline it's set, but it's before he was disbarred, so no Apollo. Which is good, because Phoenix was so much better. I didn't like how Phoenix became an all-knowing genius in Apollo Justice, when he was such a foolishly foolish fool in the other ones. I played Hotel Dusk on a friend's DS, but I never got around to buying it. My DS is broken now, so I'll just wait for the 3DS (which is what PW/PL is going to be on).
 


His being disbarred pissed me off. If they want a new lead, fine. But how can you do that to my Feenie?! paul-mccartney 

That 3DS looks pretty cool. If I can't find my DSLite, I might get one too - which stinks because it has my Miles Edgeworth game.

Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo! So little time! So much to know!

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
All RSS Show Stats

Administrators:
Joe
Ellie

Moderators:
Ahhh Girl
meanmistermustard
Zig
Joe

Top Posters:

Starr Shine?: 12313

Silly Girl: 8633

parlance: 7065

mr. Sun king coming together: 6429

Mr. Kite: 6131

trcanberra: 5857

Ron Nasty: 5567

Necko: 5482

mithveaen: 4618

AppleScruffJunior: 4056

Newest Members:

Swango

Eric mythemeshop

princepaulie

simonc

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 42

Topics: 4014

Posts: 228190

 

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 87

Members: 3642

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: Joe, Necko, Ahhh Girl, Starr Shine?, sir walter raleigh
56 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
Today: None
Upcoming: Amber1965