Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log Insp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
We Can Work It Out - Politics & Philosophy
21 May 2021
3.44pm
Dark Overlord
Nowhere Land
Rishikesh
Members
Forum Posts: 4470
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2281sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ron Nasty said

I find the history of US cannabis laws most interesting, @Dark Overlord; their racist roots and outcome. You say, of cannabis:

Also, i’d like to see them talk more about the downsides of recreational marijuana use (which isn’t as bad as harder drugs but is still addictive, terrible for your lungs, dangerous to use while driving, and stunts brain development).

Switch lungs to liver and you’re describing alcohol. I consider them roughly equivalent drugs.

What’s the difference between mental health issues brought about by the (mis)use of alcohol and cannabis?

Yet the use of alcohol is perfectly acceptable, with those for who it becomes a problem treated by the health system, whilst the mere possession of cannabis can lead to criminalisation.

Since both are as damaging, would you support alcohol being made a Schedule I drug as cannabis is? Prohibition didn’t work so well first time around, and isn’t working with cannabis. All of those tax dollars wasted on fighting an unwinnable war, instead of treating those it badly affects within the health system, same as we do for alcohol.

I may have some thoughts on your thoughts about the US education system, really your thoughts on education in general, as most of the Western democracies have similar curriculum, with a few exceptions – like the varying levels of nationalism/patriotism (depending on your view) allowed with school walls.

Ooo, think I’ll definitely have some thoughts…

But, apologies, right now, it’s payday, I have a beer in one hand and a joint in the other (not literally right now… I keep needing to put them down to type…), and am heading into (currently on the third disc) the 31 volume, 62 disc The Complete Beatles Recording Sessions (which it ain’t but what you gonna do? mccartney-shrug_01_gif ) at the beginning of a Beatles weekend.

Some bits of that may, or may not, be true. ahdn_john_08_gifa-hard-days-night-george-10

I like Bill’s Lennon reference, that for any that watch the videos.

I agree that there are good reasons for marijuana (and drugs in general for that matter) to remain legal but what’s undeniable is that both alcohol and marijuana are bad for you and our schools should be teaching their students about the dangers of both. As for what should be done about drugs, i think we should abolish the Drug Scheduling act and let the states decide while also having new drug scheduling guidelines that actually make sense:

Level 1: Nothing good can come from using these (MDMA, PCP, Krokodil)

Level 2: Can be medically beneficial but also very dangerous (Cocaine, Heroin, Meth)

Level 3: Can be medically beneficial but also somewhat dangerous (Alcohol, Marijuana, LSD)

Level 4: Okay to use once in awhile but unhealthy to use frequently (Tobacco, Coffee, Monster)

CakeMaestor said
Interesting ideas. Mind if I give a few of my own pointers?

Dark Overlord said
How would you fix our educational system. For me, there’s a lot i’d do:

For math, i’d ban the use of calculators. Using a calculator isn’t that different from just typing the question into Google and i want to ensure that children can do math equations without the use of technology.

I can assure you that this would be an absolute disaster. The main use of calculators is not to help students solve equations, but rather to reduce the amount of time it takes for a single calculation. For example, a simple part of a question where you have to solve 2.5 / 4.325. You would theoretically be able to get a close enough answer, but you might as well use a calculator since it’s much more effecient.

That’s what Google’s for and i think we should have teachers teaching students how to Google math questions. However, doing math in your head is a valuable skill and having students use calculators in math class is like having students write test answers off the teacher’s quiz book.

For English, i’d want to see more emphasis on classic literature like Dracula and Frankenstein, as well as a more diverse set of literature including works from Africa, Asia, and the Americas.

Now, I love literature as much as the next guy, but it pains me to say but…. not a lotta people like reading. It is a travesty, I know. I heard from some of my peers (back when I was actually pretty social) what their thoughts on reading is, and their response is generally “I do respect people that can enjoy it, but it’s not my thing.”. More kids seem to enjoy modern pop culture more than ye olde classics, and I don’t think it’s gonna change. My suggestion is to have English classes have students dissect their favorite parts of modern culture, such as movies and TV shows. This will give them much more enjoyment in classes, while potentially opening the door to other more niche parts of storytelling, like classic literature. For example, a teacher can give a short run down on ‘The Hero’s Journey’, and then have students do an analysis on the shows they watched and then do a presentation to the class. Not sure how it’ll actually work out, but it’s worth a shot, I guess.

That’s where audiobooks come in. Instead of forcing children to read, you can just have them listen to the audiobook and hope they don’t fall asleep.

Also, i want to ensure that ALL Americans can speak English fluently. Don’t get me wrong, i’m fine with people speaking their native language but English is the American language and i want to ensure that immigrants don’t have a language barrier when entering the real world.

For science, i’d like to see a larger emphasis on current discoveries. Also, i’d like to see science cut back and merged with a life skills class that would teach you important life skills like how to pay rent, how to shop at a grocery store, how to file your taxes (for some reason, they never teach you this in school), and how to use an oven.

For lunch, i want EVERYONE to get a free lunch (i don’t care whether your father makes $1B/year, you’re still covered) and that free lunch won’t contain any nuts, eggs, dairy, fish, soy, or gluten to ensure that no one has an allergic reaction, with being given water instead of milk. Also, we won’t give kids anything they didn’t ask for because we want to minimize food waste and if you force a kid to take a fruit or vegetable with every meal, there’s a good chance they’ll just throw it away.

As for parents deciding to make their own kid’s lunches, that’s fine and they can bring anything they want (with obvious exceptions). However, they’ll be forced to sit in a special room if the food (which’ll be vetted by staff every day) contains nuts, eggs, dairy, fish, soy, or gluten.

Not much of an argument here, though I’d like to know how recent are the current discoveries you are reffering to.

Past 10 years or so.

For gym, there’s not much to change here except that i wouldn’t require students to change their clothes.

Jocks smell, dude.

If the jocks want to impress, they’ll want to change their clothes voluntarily.

However, for health, i’d like to see less emphasis on what to eat and more emphasis on how much to eat and how to offset it with exercise. Contrary to popular belief, you can actually LOSE weight by eating nothing but fast food, as British scientist Phil Mason learned when he continued to lose weight despite eating nothing but McDonalds. Also, i’d like to see them talk more about the downsides of recreational marijuana use (which isn’t as bad as harder drugs but is still addictiveterrible for your lungsdangerous to use while driving, and stunts brain development).

I do very much agree on the marijuana bit, but I don’t think marijuana companies would like the idea too much. Also, not sure if this is true, but I heard that education’s stance on marijuana borderlines on fear-mongering, so I’m not sure if it the downside message needs to be toned down or up.

It’s different from school to school but i find the bit i put in bold very funny because i can’t think of anything worse than having giant corporations control society like how Big Pharma lobbies politicians to ensure that we never have universal healthcare and how the Military Industrial Complex lobbies politicians to keep us in endless wars.

Finally, the statistics on special ed should also be looked into, as 14% of students are currently in special ed, with some areas and demographics being higher than others.

I mean, this one’s not really that controversial. Helping disadvantaged people is always nice.

But the problem is whether or not we’re overidentifying (or underidentifying) these students. When i was in school, ~25% of the boys in my school were considered special ed because they labelled all the tough guys and troublemakers as such. On the contrary, in the south (where there’s ironically a higher population of people with disabilities), they’re less willing to label someone as special ed so it’s very possible that we’re overidentifying in the north and underidentifying in the south but it’d be great if there was a massive study on this to say for sure.

The following people thank Dark Overlord for this post:

CakeMaestor

If you're reading this, you are looking for something to do.

6 July 2021
7.43am
QuarryMan
Rishikesh
Members
Forum Posts: 3761
2282sp_Permalink sp_Print

Personally, if any drug is going to be illegal, I’d rather it be tobacco. I’ve only smoked out of habit (as opposed to only in a social setting) for probably two weeks of my life, but with the hindsight that comes with having not smoked in quite a while, I honestly can’t see much of the point in it, as far as from the perspective of the user. If you haven’t already built up a tolerance, the most enjoyment you get out of it is a small rush from the nicotine, but if you’re a regular smoker then cigarettes will soon cease to do anything for you other than maybe calm your nerves. That’s very different to cannabis or alcohol, where at the very least you get to have an enjoyable time that lasts for a while. 

What I will say about alcohol, though, is that it’s very concerning how much it contributes to domestic abuse. In the UK, domestic abuse rates go up a great deal on nights where people generally go out drinking, like Fridays and Saturdays, and it goes up even further when there are big football matches on. I’ve enjoyed as much as any English person watching our national team not do terribly for once in the Euros, but it’s a bit disconcerting to remember this stuff every time a match is on.. 

I've been up on the mountain, and I've seen his wondrous grace,
I've sat there on the barstool and I've looked him in the face.
He seemed a little haggard, but it did not slow him down,
he was humming to the neon of the universal sound. 

6 July 2021
11.27am
Dark Overlord
Nowhere Land
Rishikesh
Members
2283sp_Permalink sp_Print

That’s what i like about tobacco, it doesn’t alter your state of mind.

As for how to deal with drugs, i think we should make alcohol and marijuana illegal again and incarcerate those who use them without a prescription but in Scandinavian-style prisons that are designed to help rehabilitate people instead of American-style prisons where the goal is punishment and i think all nonviolent misdemeanors should be expunged upon completing your sentence so it doesn’t hurt you outside of prison. Also, i think we should allow alcohol and marijuana to be sent through the pharmacies so we shut down stores that sell these items and ensure people who need these drugs get EXACTLY what they need instead of the system we currently have where you can just walk into a liquor store or marijuana dispensary and with the appropriate credentials, get whatever you want.

6 July 2021
3.32pm
sir walter raleigh
In our yellow (IN OUR YELLOW) submarine (SUBMARINE AHA!)
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 5789

Sounds like you’ve never tried tobacco which is good, but nicotine and tobacco definitely alter your state of mind. Not to the same level as alcohol or other drugs, but definitely a noticeable feeling.

As for incarceration, I could not disagree more that marijuana users should be put in prison. The war on drugs is based in ignorance and racism, a real life conspiracy going back to Nixon’s presidency to villainize anti-war protestors and racial minorities. The fact that THC-? is legal in all states but THC just shows how little the government knows and how stupid their laws are.

Life is short, people should be free to smoke and drink to their hearts delight. If they get a DUI or face domestic abuse charges, they should be arrested. The act of using should not be a crime. Preventing domestic violence and unneeded death is good but prohibition is rooted in government oppression 

The following people thank sir walter raleigh for this post:

Von Bontee, QuarryMan

"The pump don't work cause the vandals took the handles!"

-Bob Dylan, Subterranean Homesick Blues

"We could ride and surf together while our love would grow"

-Brian Wilson, Surfer Girl

6 July 2021
6.09pm
Little Piggy Dragonguy
Nowhere Land
Rishikesh
Members
Forum Posts: 4141
2285sp_Permalink sp_Print

QuarryMan said
Personally, if any drug is going to be illegal, I’d rather it be tobacco. I’ve only smoked out of habit (as opposed to only in a social setting) for probably two weeks of my life, but with the hindsight that comes with having not smoked in quite a while, I honestly can’t see much of the point in it, as far as from the perspective of the user. If you haven’t already built up a tolerance, the most enjoyment you get out of it is a small rush from the nicotine, but if you’re a regular smoker then cigarettes will soon cease to do anything for you other than maybe calm your nerves. That’s very different to cannabis or alcohol, where at the very least you get to have an enjoyable time that lasts for a while. 

The problem with smoking cigs or marijuana regularly is that not smoking it eventually causes the anxiety or stress that smoking it relieves you of. So people think it helps them, but really they wouldn’t even need it if they didn’t have an addiction to it. 

The following people thank Little Piggy Dragonguy for this post:

QuarryMan

All living things must abide by the laws of the shape they inhabit 

6 July 2021
8.02pm
Dark Overlord
Nowhere Land
Rishikesh
Members
2286sp_Permalink sp_Print

sir walter raleigh said
Sounds like you’ve never tried tobacco which is good, but nicotine and tobacco definitely alter your state of mind. Not to the same level as alcohol or other drugs, but definitely a noticeable feeling.

I like smoking a cigar once every couple of months and i don’t notice any high, it’s just relaxing.

As for incarceration, I could not disagree more that marijuana users should be put in prison. The war on drugs is based in ignorance and racism, a real life conspiracy going back to Nixon’s presidency to villainize anti-war protestors and racial minorities. The fact that THC-? is legal in all states but THC just shows how little the government knows and how stupid their laws are.

While it’s true that anti-drug laws have racist roots, a lot of things have racist roots or were done in a racist manner yet very few are against government housing (which was given to whites only via FDR’s New Deal), computers (revolutionized by the Nazis), or Western Democracy (originally meant exclusively for white men who own land). Hell, the same party that went to war because they didn’t want to give up their slaves nominated our first black president.

With that being said, we should enforce these laws in a colorblind fashion to ensure that people of color aren’t being disproportionately being arrested for using illicit substances but if we have stricter hiring measures in place to ensure that racists and hyperviolent individuals don’t become cops, i think it can be done.

6 July 2021
9.40pm
Von Bontee
496 km NW of the '69 Toronto Rock n Roll Revival
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 5456
2287sp_Permalink sp_Print

How are you so consistently wrong about everything, Dark Overlord? a-hard-days-night-ringo-14

The following people thank Von Bontee for this post:

QuarryMan

Paul: Yeah well… first of all, we’re bringing out a ‘Stamp Out Detroit’ campaign.

7 July 2021
4.04am
Vera Chuck and Dave
Carnegie Hall
Members
Forum Posts: 598
2288sp_Permalink sp_Print

Dark Overlord said
As for how to deal with drugs, i think we should make alcohol and marijuana illegal again

you trying to bring the mafia back?

’cause this is how you bring the mafia back

anyways, all drugs (yes, even the hard ones) should be, at the very least, decriminalized imo

The following people thank Vera Chuck and Dave for this post:

QuarryMan, sir walter raleigh
7 July 2021
4.59am
QuarryMan
Rishikesh
Members
2289sp_Permalink sp_Print

Dark Overlord said

I like smoking a cigar once every couple of months and i don’t notice any high, it’s just relaxing.

Lmao, that ‘relaxing’ feeling IS the high. I don’t know if there’s a formal name for it, but around me we call it a niccy rush. Anyways, my point was that the enjoyment of the rush is in no way worth it considering that a) it becomes less noticeable the more you smoke and b) the costs of addiction are baaaaad.

Anyways, weren’t you claiming to be a ‘Rand Paul style libertarian’ a few months ago, @Dark Overlord ? It feels like your political outlook completely changes every two weeks. 

While it’s true that anti-drug laws have racist roots, a lot of things have racist roots or were done in a racist manner yet very few are against government housing (which was given to whites only via FDR’s New Deal), computers (revolutionized by the Nazis), or Western Democracy (originally meant exclusively for white men who own land). Hell, the same party that went to war because they didn’t want to give up their slaves nominated our first black president.

… It’s almost like it’s possible to have a nuanced view on these issues. It’s not contradictory to both believe that US housing policy has historically had the effects of entrenching racial hierarchies and that the provision of public housing can be a positive thing for society with effects like the reduction of homelessness. Similarly, while we can acknowledge that our democracies have serious problems from their exclusionary past to their present choking with donor money, that doesn’t inherently mean that democracy itself is a bad thing. The common thread is that all these things have positive outcomes for society even if there are downsides, so it’s really a case of trying to fix the bad things and not throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Strict drug laws, on the other hand, don’t seem to have any positive effects on society except arguably in the cases of the hardest drugs. I’d really recommend you read the book ‘The New Jim Crow’, DO, it’s not too long and it will likely dispel any naivety you have about well meaning drug laws. 

The following people thank QuarryMan for this post:

sir walter raleigh

7 July 2021
5.19am
QuarryMan
Rishikesh
Members
2290sp_Permalink sp_Print

In other news, it looks like Brazil’s far-right President Bolsonaro is in serious trouble for the elections next year. His COVID response has gone from bad to worse – like Trump, he’s consistently downplayed the threat of the virus, promoted dubious ‘easy cures’ for it, and refused to back measures like social distancing, all of which have led to a death toll of over 500,000 people, a number second only to the US. He’s also in hot water for his tolerance of multinational corporations destroying the Amazon rainforest, and more recently, a series of corruption allegations that have emerged, seriously damaging the image he cultivated in his campaign as the anti-corruption candidate. 

The good news is that Brazil’s ex-President Lula Da Silva, who was imprisoned on since-debunked corruption charges in 2018 and released, has begun warming up for what looks like a run against Bolsonaro, and is already polling extremely well against him, with some polls even having him up 70-30%. For those sceptical about Lula, a few facts about him are enough to get an idea of what he’s about. He rose to prominence as a union leader running a popular campaign against Brazil’s military dictatorship in order to restore democracy, and was eventually elected to the presidency in 2002. During his time as President, his social programmes like Bolsa Familia and Fome Zero are credited with lifting as many as thirty to forty MILLION people out of poverty – he became known as “the most popular politician in the world” (the words of Obama) and left office with approval ratings over 80%.

After leaving office, his popularity declined as corruption scandals engulfed the presidency of his successor, Dilma Rousseff, eventually leading to her impeachment and the election of Bolsonaro in 2018, and he himself was found guilty of corruption based on charges of money laundering and bribery. However, it has seen been revealed that the judge who sentenced him, Sergio Moro, conspired with the leader of the anti-corruption Lava Jato campaign to convict Lula in order to prevent his candidacy in the 2018 election, and indeed Moro himself has taken a position in the Bolsonaro administration, which some have suggested is the result of a pre-agreement. It has since been ruled that Lula’s imprisonment was unlawful due to his having a pending appeal, and his convictions have been nullified by a judge arguing that Lula was charged by a court that didn’t have proper jurisdiction over his case, restoring his political rights and leaving him free to run in 2022. 

meanmistermustard, Vera Chuck and Dave, Jules, Rita Eleanor

7 July 2021
12.17pm
Dark Overlord
Nowhere Land
Rishikesh
Members
2291sp_Permalink sp_Print

Von Bontee said
How are you so consistently wrong about everything, Dark Overlord? a-hard-days-night-ringo-14

You can disagree with someone without anyone being wrong, right. I could just as easily argue that you’re consistently wrong because you disagree with me on numerous issues but i don’t because that would imply that my opinion is superior to all others when in reality, morality is subjective.

QuarryMan said
Anyways, weren’t you claiming to be a ‘Rand Paul style libertarian’ a few months ago, @Dark Overlord ? It feels like your political outlook completely changes every two weeks.

I can see why you feel that way but i can explain:

1. While i’m far-right socially, i’m center-left economically, so while i agree with George W. Bush socially, i also support things like universal healthcare and UBI that would be typically associated with those on the left, which can come off as confusing.

2. I do support Ron Paul-style libertarianism on issues like the PATRIOT Act and the War On Terror and Ron Paul is more socially conservative than other libertarians, which i really like. Also, i think many things (including drugs) should be left to the states to decide. This way, i can make West Virginia my utopia while those who view my utopia as a dystopia can turn California into their own utopia.

3. COVID (and the government’s response to it) made me have a MASSIVE political transformation and things like this don’t happen overnight. When this pandemic started, i was a libertarian leaning Bernie Bro. Now, i’m an America First conservative who believes we need a massive government to preserve family values and help those in need with a strong and secure social safety net.

… It’s almost like it’s possible to have a nuanced view on these issues. It’s not contradictory to both believe that US housing policy has historically had the effects of entrenching racial hierarchies and that the provision of public housing can be a positive thing for society with effects like the reduction of homelessness. Similarly, while we can acknowledge that our democracies have serious problems from their exclusionary past to their present choking with donor money, that doesn’t inherently mean that democracy itself is a bad thing. The common thread is that all these things have positive outcomes for society even if there are downsides, so it’s really a case of trying to fix the bad things and not throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Strict drug laws, on the other hand, don’t seem to have any positive effects on society except arguably in the cases of the hardest drugs. I’d really recommend you read the book ‘The New Jim Crow’, DO, it’s not too long and it will likely dispel any naivety you have about well meaning drug laws.

That’s because our prisons are designed to punish instead of rehabilitate. If we had prisons like this, i’m sure locking people up for drug possession would be much more effective:

11 July 2021
6.59pm
QuarryMan
Rishikesh
Members
2292sp_Permalink sp_Print

paul-mccartney-facepalm_gifpaul-mccartney-facepalm_gifpaul-mccartney-facepalm_gif

Vera Chuck and Dave, Jules

25 June 2022
5.47am
AppleScruffJunior
Sitting here doing nothing but procrastinating...
Apple rooftop
Reviewers

Members
Forum Posts: 7583
2293sp_Permalink sp_Print

AppleScruffJunior said
In countries where abortion is not legal, women who are unable to go abroad to get an abortion (generally due to financial restrictions or their country banning travel for abortion) die. 

Last year a woman died in Argentina after inserting parsley into herself to induce a miscarriage.

Women use knitting needles and coat hangers puncturing their uterus and potentially bleeding to death. They throw themselves down stairs. They go to backyard abortionists who accidentally kill them.  

Three out of four abortions that occur in Africa and Asia are unsafe.

Seven million women in developing countries are admitted to hospital each year because they have undergone unsafe abortions. 

47,000 women die annually from unsafe abortions.

Women will want to terminate their pregnancy if they feel they cannot cope with being pregnant, have relationship problems, risk the shame and exclusion from their society because of their pregnancy, or simply do not want a child – whether abortion is legal in their country or not, abortions will occur.

By not allowing legal, safe abortions with a qualified doctor in a safe, sanitary doctor’s practice, women will die for reasons that are entirely avoidable or they will suffer complications that could permanently disable them. 

Denying the right to safe termination of pregnancy is allowing the death of vulnerable women who feel they have no other direction to turn to.

Of course, the most important thing to prevent abortions in any country are comprehensive, detailed sex education and free contraceptives for everyone (regardless of age). But even with these, a few cases will fall through the gaps and abortion should be the available third option for those who don’t wish to continue their pregnancy. 

If you are personally pro-life then that’s fine, I have no qualms about that however, if you want to ban abortion nationwide and therefore make ANY woman turn to dangerous ways to induce a miscarriage, then I don’t know what to say to you.

I wrote this back in 2019 and yesterday the Supreme Court of the United States thought that situations like the above are perfectly fine for women to have to experience, to be mutilated, to suffer, to die.  

I have no words.

The following people thank AppleScruffJunior for this post:

vonbontee, Rube, sir walter raleigh, sigh butterfly, The Hole Got Fixed

INTROVERTS UNITE! Separately....in your own homes!

Make Love, Not Wardrobes!

"Stop throwing jelly beans at me"- George Harrison

26 June 2022
12.10am
sigh butterfly
Sea of Green (near the Golden Gate)
Rishikesh
Members
Forum Posts: 4798
2294sp_Permalink sp_Print

@AppleScruffJunior – Olivia Rodrigo and Lily Allen found some words…

https://youtu.be/Fpc40dmPlVM

The following people thank sigh butterfly for this post:

Rube, meanmistermustard

You and I have memories
Longer than the road that stretches out ahead

26 June 2022
11.27am
meanmistermustard
Thankfully not where I am.
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
Forum Posts: 24964
sp_UserOnlineSmall Online

I thought the performance by Lily and Olivia was really good and sent a strong message out in a fun way.

Something needs done to change the mindset of those who are in power, not just in the US but UK and elsewhere. Currently the world is a mess and high-up politicians are mostly fucking useless being more interested in keeping power than holding to any morals they might have. Trump for a short while gave the false hope that maybe politics could be done differently, then he got in power and everyone realised it was a massive fuck-up (the UK isn’t much better as we have Boris).

I’m not proud to say it but for the first time ever I didn’t vote in the last Scottish Elections; the candidates are appalling to the point where backing any of them was worse than going with the least atrocious. Refuse to vote Conservative, Labour are completely pointless, the less said about the others the better, and SNP have ground everything (trains, ferries, care service, economy etc) into the dirt whilst thinking that everyone will not be bothered in the slightest because INDEPENDENCE 2 is coming to a voting booth near you (maybe, if allowed by the bad people in Westminster). 

The following people thank meanmistermustard for this post:

sigh butterfly, Rube

"I told you everything I could about me, Told you everything I could" ('Before Believing' - Emmylou Harris)

Forum Timezone: Europe/London
Most Users Ever Online: 700
Currently Online: meanmistermustard, Timpetus
Guest(s) 1
Top Posters:
Starr Shine?: 16105
Ron Nasty: 12534
Zig: 9832
50yearslate: 8759
Necko: 8043
AppleScruffJunior: 7583
parlance: 7111
mr. Sun king coming together: 6402
Mr. Kite: 6147
trcanberra: 6064
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 88
Members: 2858
Moderators: 5
Admins: 1
Forum Stats:
Groups: 3
Forums: 44
Topics: 5518
Newest Members:
katybphoto, sleeptalker, Lovethebeatles, vtrop, nickygrangery
Moderators: Joe: 5694, meanmistermustard: 24964, Ahhh Girl: 22221, Beatlebug: 18182, The Hole Got Fixed: 8410
Administrators: Joe: 5694