Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log Insp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
Pet Peeves
19 January 2017
3.59pm
Evangeline
1334 North Beechwood Drive
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 1808
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
3181sp_Permalink sp_Print

But you don’t wear a kilt.

That means I’d have to go find a Scottish person who happens to be wearing a kilt, insult him, run, and then somehow have proof to show ASJ that I actually did it, or I would’ve wasted everything. Besides the possibility of not getting paid. Ahhh! It’s All Too Much ! ahdn_paul_01

I am you as you are you as you are you and you are all together. 

19 January 2017
4.04pm
Little Piggy Dragonguy
Nowhere Land
Rishikesh
Members
Forum Posts: 4141
3182sp_Permalink sp_Print

Evangeline said
But you don’t wear a kilt.

That means I’d have to go find a Scottish person who happens to be wearing a kilt, insult him, run, and then somehow have proof to show ASJ that I actually did it, or I would’ve wasted everything. Besides the possibility of not getting paid. Ahhh! It’s All Too Much ! ahdn_paul_01  

I know they have a St. Patrick’s day parade every year in Chicago, and they prob have Scottish people there wearing kilts. Maybe make the trip up here for that. It would be lots of fun because Chicago’s a really nice city, and they paint the river green for St. Paddy’s Day. 

All living things must abide by the laws of the shape they inhabit 

19 January 2017
4.16pm
SgtPeppersBulldog
Swinging London
Rishikesh
Members
Forum Posts: 3157

I thought I’d get rid of what I had previously said involving Trump just in case somebody gets offended. 

Now ignore this post and stay-on-topic

"Some kind of happiness is measured out in miles... " 

2017: 

19 January 2017
4.50pm
HMBeatlesfan
Kalamazoo, Seussville, USA
Candlestick Park
Guests
Forum Posts: 1115
3184sp_Permalink sp_Print

Let’s get dressed and get pissed off at something else, how about this. When they take a great album and release the shittiest song on it as a single. For example, Queen’s 1975 magnum opus A Night At The Opera has some great songs on it and although I think they made a good choice with Bohemian Rhapsody, you want to know what they picked for the 2nd single, was it Death On Two Legs (Dedicated To…), how about Sweet Lady, maybe The Prophet’s Song, what about Love Of My Life. If you guessed any of these great songs, you’re wrong because they used You’re My Best Friend, undoubtedly the worst song on the album and up their with Don’t Stop Belevin’ as one of the most overplayed pieces of radio dogshit, as the second single. Another example is Journey, for their Escape album, they decided to put out Don’t Stop Belevin’ as a single, I can’t think of a worse idea musicwise than that. Don’t Stop Belevin’ is like a stupid joke, at first it isn’t that bad, but after the 1 millionth time, you realize that it sucks balls and makes Journey sound like a bad band.

The following people thank HMBeatlesfan for this post:

SgtPeppersBulldog

Maybe you should try posting more.

19 January 2017
5.06pm
William Shears Campbell
Somewhere In The Black Mountain Hills Of Utah
Rishikesh
Members
Forum Posts: 3629
3185sp_Permalink sp_Print

@AppleScruffJunior said
^ Yesterday I was cycling to college (me on a bike is the most unattractive way I look at any time of the day), I was wearing a helmet, a muffler covering from my nose down, a big winter coat that doesn’t give any idea of my body shape/type, a dress that ended just above my knee, thick tights and ankle boots yet I still get “wa-hey” yelled at me from a van overtaking me.

Like, eh? Are we just catcalling anything that remotely looks like it has a vagina now are we? 

To be completely honest, I’d probably do that. Not because I’m attracted to you or want to hit on you though. I’d do that just because I do things like that all the time. I wave at random people on the street regardless if I know them or not.

@Starr Shine? said
How would you go about doing this?  

Like this

The following people thank William Shears Campbell for this post:

SgtPeppersBulldog

Here | There | Everywhere

It's ya boi!  The one and only Billy Shears (AKA Paul's Replacement)

"Sometimes I wish I was just George Harrison" - John Lennon

20 January 2017
4.54am
meanmistermustard
Thankfully not where I am.
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
Forum Posts: 24944
3186sp_Permalink sp_Print

I find Queen to be one of the most disappointing artists as they had so many really good songs I like yet when playing their albums they are usually carrying utter crap. Recently relistened to ‘A Day At The Races’ and get hit with shite like ‘White Man’ and ‘Long Away’. You then have unbelievable garbage like ‘Hitman’ and ‘Ride The Wild Wind’ on ‘Innuendo’, ‘Machines (or Back To Humans)’ on ‘The Works’ and ‘I’m In Love With My Car’ on ‘A Night At The Opera’. 

Brian May is an ok singer in very limited moderation, Roger Tayor should have been banned from ever singer lead. 

"I told you everything I could about me, Told you everything I could" ('Before Believing' - Emmylou Harris)

20 January 2017
5.29am
AppleScruffJunior
Sitting here doing nothing but procrastinating...
Apple rooftop
Reviewers

Members
Forum Posts: 7583
3187sp_Permalink sp_Print

Little Piggy Dragonguy said

I know they have a St. Patrick’s day parade every year in Chicago, and they prob have Scottish people there wearing kilts. Maybe make the trip up here for that. It would be lots of fun because Chicago’s a really nice city, and they paint the river green for St. Paddy’s Day.   

St. Patrick’s Day     Scottish People

St. Patrick’s Day  Scottish People

Image Enlarger

Image Enlarger

a-hard-days-night-george-10

The following people thank AppleScruffJunior for this post:

William Shears Campbell, Beatlebug, pepperland, WeepingAtlasCedars, WeepingAtlasCedars, SgtPeppersBulldog

INTROVERTS UNITE! Separately....in your own homes!

Make Love, Not Wardrobes!

"Stop throwing jelly beans at me"- George Harrison

20 January 2017
5.36am
Starr Shine?
Waiting in the sky
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 16105
3188sp_Permalink sp_Print

Scotireland are both pretty much the same place.

The following people thank Starr Shine? for this post:

William Shears Campbell, Little Piggy Dragonguy

https://youtu.be/52nwiTs7bk8

Brainwashed by RadiantCowbells.

If you can't log in and can't use the forum go here and someone will help you out.

20 January 2017
6.21am
AppleScruffJunior
Sitting here doing nothing but procrastinating...
Apple rooftop
Reviewers

Members
Forum Posts: 7583

Starr Shine? said
Scotireland are both pretty much the same place.  

Image Enlarger

A fun idea being tossed around was post-Brexit if Scotland and Norn Iron wished to distance themselves from the UK, both them and the ROI could form an economic group where we’d remain separate countries but would combine our exports together and continue receiving grants etc. from the EU. 

Kind of like Reddit’s Celtic Union but with all of Scotland included and Wales excluded. 

It probably wouldn’t work but it might be nice for a bit.

Image Enlarger

The following people thank AppleScruffJunior for this post:

William Shears Campbell, Beatlebug

INTROVERTS UNITE! Separately....in your own homes!

Make Love, Not Wardrobes!

"Stop throwing jelly beans at me"- George Harrison

20 January 2017
9.55am
HMBeatlesfan
Candlestick Park
Guests
3190sp_Permalink sp_Print

meanmistermustard said
I find Queen to be one of the most disappointing artists as they had so many really good songs I like yet when playing their albums they are usually carrying utter crap. Recently relistened to ‘A Day At The Races’ and get hit with shite like ‘White Man’ and ‘Long Away’. You then have unbelievable garbage like ‘Hitman’ and ‘Ride The Wild Wind’ on ‘Innuendo’, ‘Machines (or Back To Humans)’ on ‘The Works’ and ‘I’m In Love With My Car’ on ‘A Night At The Opera’. 

Brian May is an ok singer in very limited moderation, Roger Tayor should have been banned from ever singer lead.   

What, you consider White Man, Long Away, The Hitman, Innuendo, and I’m In Love With My Car shit. Sure they aren’t your Flick Of The Wrist, The Prophet’s Song, Tie Your Mother Down, It’s Late, or Let Me Entertain You but they’re still solid as hell efforts. I must admit though, it pisses me off when they have Brian or Roger sing because Freddie Mercury is irreplaceable and the first time I heard Brian May sing Tie Your Mother Down, I nearly punched a hole in the wall. The funny part is that when they released Deep Cuts, they really messed up and chose the 3 songs Freddie didn’t sing lead on from A Night At The Opera instead of one of the better deep cuts, like The Prophet’s Song/Love Of My Life or Death On Two Legs (Dedicated To…).

Someone who needs to learn more about geography said
I know they have a St. Patrick’s day parade every year in Chicago, and they prob have Scottish people there wearing kilts.

Image result for laughing gifImage Enlarger

I’m not trying to sound mean, but that’s both stupid and offensive at the same time, if you can’t tell the difference between these 2 people:

220px-GroundskeeperWillie.pngImage Enlarger

latest?cb=20150803180533Image Enlarger

then you should go back to 1st grade to learn about basic geography so you can tell the difference between Scotland and Ireland, as claiming that Scotts celebrate St. Patrick’s Day is as almost as offensive as saying KFC was founded by a black guy. This may sound offensive, but you’ll thank me when you realize Scottish and Irish people are 2 completely different things.

20 January 2017
10.06am
Starr Shine?
Waiting in the sky
Apple rooftop
Members
3191sp_Permalink sp_Print

Eh, everything outside the United States is just one giant mush of whatever.

If you can't log in and can't use the forum go here and someone will help you out.

20 January 2017
10.10am
HMBeatlesfan
Candlestick Park
Guests
3192sp_Permalink sp_Print

So you’re pretty much saying that someone from Africa, Japan, Mexico, England, and Australia are practically the same.

20 January 2017
10.12am
Starr Shine?
Waiting in the sky
Apple rooftop
Members
3193sp_Permalink sp_Print

Yep.

Also, one of those is not like the others.

20 January 2017
10.19am
HMBeatlesfan
Candlestick Park
Guests
3194sp_Permalink sp_Print

Which one.

20 January 2017
10.36am
Starr Shine?
Waiting in the sky
Apple rooftop
Members
3195sp_Permalink sp_Print

Quiz show.

For million dollars.

20 January 2017
11.31am
meanmistermustard
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
3196sp_Permalink sp_Print

Scots will be too drunk on whisky and filled with deep fried mars bar suppers with extra chips to hunt you down @Starr Shine?.

The following people thank meanmistermustard for this post:

Starr Shine?, HMBeatlesfan, HMBeatlesfan, HMBeatlesfan, Beatlebug

"I told you everything I could about me, Told you everything I could" ('Before Believing' - Emmylou Harris)

20 January 2017
11.36am
Starr Shine?
Waiting in the sky
Apple rooftop
Members
3197sp_Permalink sp_Print

Just as planed.

Mhahahaha.

20 January 2017
11.53am
meanmistermustard
Members

Reviewers

Moderators

HMBeatlesfan said

What, you consider White Man, Long Away, The Hitman, Innuendo, and I’m In Love With My Car shit. Sure they aren’t your Flick Of The Wrist, The Prophet’s Song, Tie Your Mother Down, It’s Late, or Let Me Entertain You but they’re still solid as hell efforts. I must admit though, it pisses me off when they have Brian or Roger sing because Freddie Mercury is irreplaceable and the first time I heard Brian May sing Tie Your Mother Down, I nearly punched a hole in the wall. The funny part is that when they released Deep Cuts, they really messed up and chose the 3 songs Freddie didn’t sing lead on from A Night At The Opera instead of one of the better deep cuts, like The Prophet’s Song/Love Of My Life or Death On Two Legs (Dedicated To…).

I said “‘Hitman’ and ‘Ride The Wild Wind’ on ‘Innuendo'” meaning the album ‘Innuendo’, the song ‘Innuendo’ is very good. 

Yes. I find the ones I listed to be unlistenable shit and there are many many others. ‘Headlong’ is another ghastly effort which has to be ignored and I only like the Mad Mix of “I’m Going Slightly Mad”, the original being rubbish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?…..fAegv7Ds_k

Oh, I also dislike the single mix of ‘I Want To Break Free’ preferring the album version which I find to be looser in feel and better without a couple of the instrumental passages.

I think I’d be killed by Queen fans.

The following people thank meanmistermustard for this post:

HMBeatlesfan, HMBeatlesfan, HMBeatlesfan, HMBeatlesfan, HMBeatlesfan

20 January 2017
11.57am
HMBeatlesfan
Candlestick Park
Guests
3199sp_Permalink sp_Print

Innuendo is like a shit sandwich, the bread (AKA beginning and end) is good but the middle really sucks.

20 January 2017
12.03pm
meanmistermustard
Members

Reviewers

Moderators

HMBeatlesfan said
Innuendo is like a shit sandwich, the bread (AKA beginning and end) is good but the middle really sucks.  

I don’t mind the middle, it’s an ok song. It also has the most pointless additional mix ever known.

Forum Timezone: Europe/London
Most Users Ever Online: 700
Currently Online: Richard
Guest(s) 1
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Starr Shine?: 16105
Ron Nasty: 12534
Zig: 9832
50yearslate: 8759
Necko: 8043
AppleScruffJunior: 7583
parlance: 7111
mr. Sun king coming together: 6402
Mr. Kite: 6147
trcanberra: 6064
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 88
Members: 2858
Moderators: 5
Admins: 1
Forum Stats:
Groups: 3
Forums: 44
Topics: 5508
Newest Members:
jsullivan2112_1, catadorademusica, Slowhand, mirrortime, Julie
Moderators: Joe: 5690, meanmistermustard: 24944, Ahhh Girl: 22198, Beatlebug: 18181, The Hole Got Fixed: 8410
Administrators: Joe: 5690