Log In

Please consider registering
Guest

— Forum Scope —






— Match —





— Forum Options —





Min search length: 3 characters / Max search length: 84 characters

Register Ranks

Register Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Jimmy Fallon
RSS
Avatar
kingjjj8
Strawberry Fields
327 Posts
(Offline)
1
25 August 2010 - 10.15pm

Who here watches late night with jimmy fallon!!!? I love the show and i watch it every week night. Am i the only one? a-hard-days-night-ringo-7 It is the best show on NBC (and on basic cable a-hard-days-night-george-9). He once said somthing about John Lennons guitar being sold and the he said "I have one of john lennons guitars upstairs it has green red yellow blue and orange buttons on it." Ha hA!a-hard-days-night-george-6

Rap music is just computerized crap. - George Harrison

Avatar
GniknuS
Rain? I don't mind
1327 Posts
(Offline)
2
25 August 2010 - 11.17pm

Is he still as awkward on camera? And this is the second Questlove mention on the Fab Forum today!

I sat on a rug, biding my time, drinking her wine

Avatar
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
4618 Posts
(Offline)
3
26 August 2010 - 12.05am

kingjjj8 said:

Who here watches late night with jimmy fallon!!!? I love the show and i watch it every week night. Am i the only one? a-hard-days-night-ringo-7 It is the best show on NBC (and on basic cable a-hard-days-night-george-9). He once said somthing about John Lennons guitar being sold and the he said "I have one of john lennons guitars upstairs it has green red yellow blue and orange buttons on it." Ha hA!a-hard-days-night-george-6


Actually no, (we only get American Network in Mexico) but that quote is quite funny!! LOL!!!

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie……

Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower…

Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go.

Beware of Darkness… 

Avatar
kingjjj8
Strawberry Fields
327 Posts
(Offline)
4
26 August 2010 - 12.31am

GniknuS said:

Is he still as awkward on camera? And this is the second Questlove mention on the Fab Forum today!


Yeah he still seems a little awkward on camera but its slowly going away.a-hard-days-night-john-6

Rap music is just computerized crap. - George Harrison

Avatar
Sunii
644 Posts
(Offline)
5
26 August 2010 - 12.55am

Balls in your mouth. Balls in your mouth. Don't swim in the ocean or you'll get balls in your mouth. I LOVE THAT SONG!

 

Thursday night your stockings needed mending.

Avatar
kingjjj8
Strawberry Fields
327 Posts
(Offline)
6
26 August 2010 - 2.11am

Sunii said:

Balls in your mouth. Balls in your mouth. Don't swim in the ocean or you'll get balls in your mouth. I LOVE THAT SONG!


Me toooo one of my favorite of his works! I also like the grab two beers and jump song. Oh and that one dude who loves the hubble spacecraft! "Hubble got chu!"a-hard-days-night-ringo-9

Rap music is just computerized crap. - George Harrison

Avatar
GniknuS
Rain? I don't mind
1327 Posts
(Offline)
7
26 August 2010 - 5.56am

kingjjj8 said:

GniknuS said:

Is he still as awkward on camera? And this is the second Questlove mention on the Fab Forum today!


Yeah he still seems a little awkward on camera but its slowly going away.a-hard-days-night-john-6
 

Well that's good, I remember when Conan was first starting out and he was just as awkward, but after a while his show was easily the best.

I sat on a rug, biding my time, drinking her wine

Avatar
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
1143 Posts
(Offline)
8
26 August 2010 - 4.01pm

I know this is not on Jimmy Fallon but.... "I'm so addicted, I need more cowbell!"a-hard-days-night-george-2

Dear Prudence

Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.

Avatar
vonbontee
Inside an Apple Orchard in a Letterbox
2815 Posts
(Offline)
9
26 August 2010 - 4.36pm

Grr, I'm old and cranky and haven't watched ANY late night talk shows since Letterman left NBC way back in '93. (OK, maybe Conan a coupla times.) And I refuse to believe that ANY talk show hosted by Jimmy Fallon can ever be anything other than completely awful. In fact, I doubt that even a talented SNL vet can produce host a talk show that's worth watching.

But just to prove that I don't hate EVERYTHING, I'll concede that I enjoyed seeing the name Questlove spelled without that infuriating question mark for once!

Other than that: Old, cranky, etc.

I remember George saying 'Blimey, he's always talking about “Yesterday”, you'd think he was Beethoven or somebody' - Paul McCartney

Avatar
Sunii
644 Posts
(Offline)
10
26 August 2010 - 4.36pm

Dear Prudence said:

I know this is not on Jimmy Fallon but.... "I'm so addicted, I need more cowbell!"a-hard-days-night-george-2


SNL is great:)

 

Thursday night your stockings needed mending.

Avatar
kingjjj8
Strawberry Fields
327 Posts
(Offline)
11
26 August 2010 - 6.12pm

I too think SNL is great!a-hard-days-night-george-7 It's probably because i grew up loving sketch comedy as a young bugger. Kristen Wig and Andy Samburg are my favourite of the cast!a-hard-days-night-ringo-13

Rap music is just computerized crap. - George Harrison

ringoforpresident
3 Posts
(Offline)
12
26 August 2010 - 6.58pm

Jimmy Fallon is awful. He always fucked up his lines laughing on SNL, always looked at the camera and his show isn't funny at all.

http://walrussongs.blogspot.com/

 

Yellow Matter Custard.

Avatar
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
1143 Posts
(Offline)
13
26 August 2010 - 10.06pm

kingjjj8 said:

I too think SNL is great!a-hard-days-night-george-7 It's probably because i grew up loving sketch comedy as a young bugger. Kristen Wig and Andy Samburg are my favourite of the cast!a-hard-days-night-ringo-13


So..... how old are you?

Dear Prudence

Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.

Avatar
kingjjj8
Strawberry Fields
327 Posts
(Offline)
14
26 August 2010 - 10.12pm

Dear Prudence said:

kingjjj8 said:

I too think SNL is great!a-hard-days-night-george-7 It's probably because i grew up loving sketch comedy as a young bugger. Kristen Wig and Andy Samburg are my favourite of the cast!a-hard-days-night-ringo-13


So….. how old are you?

I'm 12. When i say young bugger i mean like when I was six.

If i may ask. How old might you be?

Rap music is just computerized crap. - George Harrison

Avatar
GniknuS
Rain? I don't mind
1327 Posts
(Offline)
15
27 August 2010 - 12.52am

vonbontee said:

Grr, I'm old and cranky and haven't watched ANY late night talk shows since Letterman left NBC way back in '93. (OK, maybe Conan a coupla times.) And I refuse to believe that ANY talk show hosted by Jimmy Fallon can ever be anything other than completely awful. In fact, I doubt that even a talented SNL vet can produce host a talk show that's worth watching.


There are a few people that I'd like to see try, like Tracy Morgan. Now who wouldn't want to watch a show hosted by this guy? 

 

But I agree on Fallon, I never really liked him on SNL, but I've heard the writing is pretty good on his show.

I sat on a rug, biding my time, drinking her wine

Avatar
MrBig
Rapture, Atlantic Ocean
1054 Posts
(Offline)
16
27 August 2010 - 4.34am

Dear Prudence said:

kingjjj8 said:

I too think SNL is great!a-hard-days-night-george-7 It's probably because i grew up loving sketch comedy as a young bugger. Kristen Wig and Andy Samburg are my favourite of the cast!a-hard-days-night-ringo-13


So..... how old are you?
 

I'm about 858272349854983812989382573407028319834798275389750234792837958347938650347982569384716932874928659347598347693845936426492639827549837687958769823479586239849823749864329875 years old.

"The best band? The Beatles. The most overrated band? The Beatles."

Avatar
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
1143 Posts
(Offline)
17
27 August 2010 - 3.07pm

kingjjj8 said:

Dear Prudence said:

kingjjj8 said:

I too think SNL is great!a-hard-days-night-george-7 It's probably because i grew up loving sketch comedy as a young bugger. Kristen Wig and Andy Samburg are my favourite of the cast!a-hard-days-night-ringo-13


So….. how old are you?

I'm 12. When i say young bugger i mean like when I was six.
If i may ask. How old might you be?

I'm 12 as well.

Dear Prudence

Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.

Avatar
vonbontee
Inside an Apple Orchard in a Letterbox
2815 Posts
(Offline)
18
27 August 2010 - 6.52pm

Wow, all these young Beatles fans!  Paul always used to joke about kids asking "Dad, is it true that Paul McCartney used to be in another band before Wings?!"  How silly that sounds now.

I remember George saying 'Blimey, he's always talking about “Yesterday”, you'd think he was Beethoven or somebody' - Paul McCartney

Avatar
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
1143 Posts
(Offline)
19
29 August 2010 - 2.06am

Has anyone seen kingjjj8, Haven't seen him around today. He answered me PM and haven't herd from him since.a-hard-days-night-george-1

Dear Prudence

Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.

Avatar
MrBig
Rapture, Atlantic Ocean
1054 Posts
(Offline)
20
29 August 2010 - 2.53am

Dear Prudence said:

Has anyone seen kingjjj8, Haven't seen him around today. He answered me PM and haven't herd from him since.a-hard-days-night-george-1


Well, believe it or not, sometimes people don't visit beatlesbible! a-hard-days-night-ringo-6

"The best band? The Beatles. The most overrated band? The Beatles."

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
All RSS Show Stats

Administrators:
Joe
Ellie

Moderators:
Ahhh Girl
meanmistermustard
Zig
Joe

Top Posters:

Starr Shine?: 12269

Silly Girl: 8618

parlance: 7065

mr. Sun king coming together: 6429

Mr. Kite: 6131

trcanberra: 5854

Ron Nasty: 5549

Necko: 5461

mithveaen: 4618

AppleScruffJunior: 4055

Newest Members:

Sean

markus567r

herseydenvar2

JohnBeatle

Michael Varn

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 42

Topics: 4012

Posts: 227704

 

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 87

Members: 3634

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: Jolly Jimmy, U.C.Nothing, BeatleSnut, WeepingAtlasCedars, Squid's Orchard
55 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
Today: None
Upcoming: O Boogie