Log In

Please consider registering
Guest

— Forum Scope —






— Match —





— Forum Options —





Min search length: 3 characters / Max search length: 84 characters

Register Ranks

Register Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Jeff Dunham!
RSS
Avatar
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
1143 Posts
(Offline)
1
8 October 2010 - 11.44pm

Is the best show ever! My favorite is Achmed, the dead Terrorist! I watched The whole Jeff Dunham christmas special just to see him!

Dear Prudence

Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.

Avatar
vonbontee
Inside an Apple Orchard in a Letterbox
2815 Posts
(Offline)
2
12 October 2010 - 5.05am

I saw a thing he did about 10 years ago or more with his Walter puppet & thought it was pretty funny, but he seems to have changed the character's voice since then. Not so funny anymore.

I remember George saying 'Blimey, he's always talking about “Yesterday”, you'd think he was Beethoven or somebody' - Paul McCartney

Avatar
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
1143 Posts
(Offline)
3
12 October 2010 - 11.50pm

vonbontee said:

I saw a thing he did about 10 years ago or more with his Walter puppet & thought it was pretty funny, but he seems to have changed the character's voice since then. Not so funny anymore.


I love walter! Every time I see him I think of the song "Mean Mr. Mustard"

Dear Prudence

Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.

Avatar
Bjway
On The Hill
166 Posts
(Offline)
4
13 October 2010 - 12.49am

Mean Mr. Walter

I've seen a few of Jeff's skits, I think his orinigal Achmed sketch was the funniest.

The Pope owns 51% of General Motors

Avatar
MeanMrsMustard
Nowhere Land
2716 Posts
(Offline)
5
14 October 2010 - 9.59pm

Dear Prudence said:

vonbontee said:

I saw a thing he did about 10 years ago or more with his Walter puppet & thought it was pretty funny, but he seems to have changed the character's voice since then. Not so funny anymore.


I love walter! Every time I see him I think of the song "Mean Mr. Mustard"
 

Does he sleep in a hole in the road?

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind that is confusing things.

Avatar
kingjjj8
Strawberry Fields
327 Posts
(Offline)
6
15 October 2010 - 1.49am

You know they canceled his show! I was so depressed. a-hard-days-night-ringo-11

Rap music is just computerized crap. - George Harrison

Avatar
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
1143 Posts
(Offline)
7
15 October 2010 - 10.48pm

kingjjj8 said:

You know they canceled his show! I was so depressed. a-hard-days-night-ringo-11


I was NOT happy by any means when that happened.

Dear Prudence

Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
All RSS Show Stats

Administrators:
Joe
Ellie

Moderators:
Ahhh Girl
meanmistermustard
Zig
Joe

Top Posters:

Starr Shine?: 12288

Silly Girl: 8623

parlance: 7065

mr. Sun king coming together: 6429

Mr. Kite: 6131

trcanberra: 5856

Ron Nasty: 5562

Necko: 5470

mithveaen: 4618

AppleScruffJunior: 4056

Newest Members:

Pauls Grandfather

Sean

markus567r

herseydenvar2

JohnBeatle

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 42

Topics: 4013

Posts: 227929

 

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 87

Members: 3637

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: Ahhh Girl, Starr Shine?, georgiewood, ewe2, limitlessundyinglove, sir walter raleigh, Evangeline, WeepingAtlasCedars, William Shears Campbell
83 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
Today: O Boogie
Upcoming: Amber1965