Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log Insp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
Introduce yourself to the forum!
17 April 2014
6.26pm
primadonna paul
pepperland
A Beginning
Members
Forum Posts: 6
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2161sp_Permalink sp_Print

‘ello! i uh… i have to admit i’m not very good with introductions. i suppose i’ll start with my name. i go by a nickname; beanie. though, my birth name is emily. don’t call me that unless you want to be despised for life, haha. i currently am 15 years old and run a few beatle blogs on instagram and tumblr. i was introduced to the beatles about 4 or 5 years ago. the first song i’ve ever heard was “I Want To Hold Your Hand “. i remember the excitement from the first few notes and how much i adored their voices and their hyperactivity throughout concerts and i simply fell in love with all four boys. i have been for 5 years now! currently, my favorite beatle is paul. i am in love with his sweet voice and cute little puppy dog face and i could go on for hours just how much he means to me. my favorite album is probably Beatles For Sale , Please Please Me , help!, or meet the beatles. as for favorite song, i just like to say i love at least a few songs off every album, so those could count as my favorites (right?). my favorite movie is a hard days night. they are so young there and it just makes my heart so happy ?. other than the beatles, i am into alternative sub-genres and singers such as lana del rey, lorde, marina and the diamonds, etc. and shockingly enough, i am also into today’s pop such as miley cyrus, lady gaga, and one direction. i probably lost your interest in me there hm? i recently joined this site just to see what it was all about, and to see if i could make any new beatle buddies. i’m very bad at talking to new people due to my anxiety problems but i know just how easy it is to talk about something you love! i could talk about the beatles for hours on end. anyways- sorry if this all comes out as cliche AND sorry this was so long. i cannot wait to interact w/ other members!  cheers!xxa-hard-days-night-paul-7

photo gif_362x108_beec3c.gif

17 April 2014
7.06pm
Starr Shine?
Waiting in the sky
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 16105
2162sp_Permalink sp_Print

primadonna paul said
‘ello! i uh… i have to admit i’m not very good with introductions. i suppose i’ll start with my name. i go by a nickname; beanie. though, my birth name is emily. don’t call me that unless you want to be despised for life, haha. i currently am 15 years old and run a few beatle blogs on instagram and tumblr. i was introduced to the beatles about 4 or 5 years ago. the first song i’ve ever heard was “I Want To Hold Your Hand “. i remember the excitement from the first few notes and how much i adored their voices and their hyperactivity throughout concerts and i simply fell in love with all four boys. i have been for 5 years now! currently, my favorite beatle is paul. i am in love with his sweet voice and cute little puppy dog face and i could go on for hours just how much he means to me. my favorite album is probably Beatles For Sale , Please Please Me , help!, or meet the beatles. as for favorite song, i just like to say i love at least a few songs off every album, so those could count as my favorites (right?). my favorite movie is a hard days night. they are so young there and it just makes my heart so happy ?. other than the beatles, i am into alternative sub-genres and singers such as lana del rey, lorde, marina and the diamonds, etc. and shockingly enough, i am also into today’s pop such as miley cyrus, lady gaga, and one direction. i probably lost your interest in me there hm? i recently joined this site just to see what it was all about, and to see if i could make any new beatle buddies. i’m very bad at talking to new people due to my anxiety problems but i know just how easy it is to talk about something you love! i could talk about the beatles for hours on end. anyways- sorry if this all comes out as cliche AND sorry this was so long. i cannot wait to interact w/ other members!  cheers!xxa-hard-days-night-paul-7

Welcome! May all of your houses run all nice like. Rock on Beatles For Sale !

https://youtu.be/52nwiTs7bk8

Brainwashed by RadiantCowbells.

If you can't log in and can't use the forum go here and someone will help you out.

17 April 2014
7.36pm
Linde
The Netherlands
Rishikesh
Members
Forum Posts: 2781
2163sp_Permalink sp_Print

Welcome on the forum Beanie! I hope you’ll enjoy it around here!

17 April 2014
8.57pm
Mr. Kite
910 Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields, Pepperland
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 6147
2164sp_Permalink sp_Print

Welcome everyone! Glad to see many new (avatar) faces!

If I spoke prose you'd all find out, I don't know what I talk about.

Can buy Joe love!
If you're shopping at one of these two websites use the links below to support the Beatles Bible:

Amazon | iTunes

20 April 2014
6.20pm
imtheTaxman
A Beginning
Members
Forum Posts: 9
2165sp_Permalink sp_Print

meanmistermustard said

imtheTaxman said
I am a 13 year old boy who loves 60s rock. My dad used to play the Beatles and Jimi Hendrix around the house since I was pretty much a newborn baby, and I loved (and still do) it. My earliest memory is watching a recording of the Beatles playing In My Life on the Ed Sullivan show. I now play the guitar, bass, and drums and I dig any kind of music, especially rock, blues, and jazz. I’m excited to be a part of this website and forum. Peace!

Also, I love the Yellow Submarine film. blue-meanie

Sorry to disappoint you but the Beatles never played In My Life anywhere (except for the opening few notes at Candlestick Park in August ’66). 

Thanks for that. I never had realized that, I kind of just remember watching the Beatles on the Ed Sullivan Show and also, separately, hearing A Day In The Life with my dad. Sorry about that mistake! I’ve gone and found a recording of the Beatles playing on the Ed Sullivan show, and I think what I was thinking of Yesterday or I Want To Hold Your Hand

Eleanor Rigby waits at the window wearing a face that she keeps in a jar by the door.

Mean Mr Mustard lives in the park shaves in the dark trying to save paper.

"Look! a cyclops!" "Can't be its got two eyes" "Must be a bicyclops then" -Yellow Submarine 

3 May 2014
4.34pm
LSDTripper
Belgium
Casbah Coffee Club
Members
Forum Posts: 19
2166sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hi everybody ! I’m Andrea, I’m 15, I live in Belgium but my Mother is from England so english is’nt a problem I think( excuse me if there’s some mistakes) All my life since I was in my mom’s belly is about the Bealtes, I always knew they were there as the best band ever, but it really made me something when I starded understanding all those beautiful meanings. I remember 5 or 6 years ago my parents who always sung the bealtes to me, offered me The Beatles Rock Band game for Christmas, I remember I played a looooot but those 4 guys didn’t really make me something( exept making me happy and make me sing all day long ) until I sang to communicate with an American exchange student, Yellow Submarine … That’s when I really fell in love with them because everybody knows The Beatles and their most popular music so with my piano I began to play like them. And I sang and sang Yellow Submarine , I began to listen to every album and to every album and I related to them. And so every day I come up with an another song to sing with my friends. I loved so much to play them, and singing them to people that I couldn’t just do piano( even if my teacher said : Don’t do guitar you’ll lose piano ! ) I bought a guitar, and with my large music knowledge ( god bless my old piano teacher who’s the last in Belgium teaching the good old way haha ! academy has changed here no more exercices ! ) I learned by myself. And I converted my friends to the good side of music(everybody knows The Bealtes but do they know the real thing behind, the meanings ?) and 2/3 month after, I formed my band, we played so many beatles songs that we discovered the HUGE thing behind and I fell in love with Psychedelism. So I started to open my playing repertoire to more things( I don’t only listen to the beatles but I like to play only them and some good 50s/60s old rock’n’roll !) My band and I are lost, I’m kind of good at school but they aren’t really ( they always think like : if we don’t succeed in music what am I going to do ?, i’m like : Don’t you know it’s gonna be, Allright ! )  That how I looked back and realised that I was kind of alone in my Bealte sense of life. Everybody in my school listen to the beatles cause they listen to me and I’m like the Beatles prophet haha. And they like, love, even play them sometimes but I don’t think they live in like me. Now I write music, it’s my life you know, in June I’ll play my first payed gig at a village festival. I don’t know if I’m the only one but seriously if the Beatles weren’t there, I don’t know what I’ll be doing right know and what I’ll be doing with my life. 

After this long presentation( not even sure it’s one haha) I’d like to say that I don’t really have a favourite song am I the only one ? It’s like they are different bands on every different album ! They work is amazing. I love the four Liverpool lads playing in Hamburg as much as the 4 grown up guys playing on the top of a roof passing by the the moptops. How could you prefer one song to an other one haha ?. Of course there’s some song that have a lot more meanings for me and I kind of like them more but I can’t choose.

If I could choose my birthdate it defenetly be in the 40s to live at the bealtes time and to have some real music to listen.

I think I’ll finish writing now this was so long.Good Day (Sunshine) to everybody. I’m happy to be here. Peace and Love I send All My Loving to you.

Andrea

The following people thank LSDTripper for this post:

Ahhh Girl, MrMoonlight, Starr Shine?, Mr. Kite

Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted.
John Lennon

3 May 2014
4.54pm
Beatleva
In my life
Hollywood Bowl
Members
Forum Posts: 672
2167sp_Permalink sp_Print

Welcome @LSDTripper!!! I hope you’ll enjoy your time here at this forum. You sound like a real OBD’er! (Obsessive Beatles Disorder)

Have fun!!!a-hard-days-night-george-9

The following people thank Beatleva for this post:

LSDTripper
3 May 2014
5.08pm
Starr Shine?
Waiting in the sky
Apple rooftop
Members
2168sp_Permalink sp_Print

@LSDTripper Welcome aboard the SS Beatles Bible! I hope you don’t have to walk the plank. Have fun!

The following people thank Starr Shine? for this post:

LSDTripper

If you can't log in and can't use the forum go here and someone will help you out.

3 May 2014
5.40pm
MrMoonlight
Alone in the clouds all blue...
Shea Stadium
Members
Forum Posts: 832
2169sp_Permalink sp_Print

Welcome, @LSDTripper (I love the username)! I’ve only been here a month myself, but you’ll soon find yourself a part of the community. apple01

The following people thank MrMoonlight for this post:

LSDTripper
3 May 2014
5.42pm
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Arrived Somewhere (But Not Here)
Rishikesh
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 2842
2170sp_Permalink sp_Print

You should be LSDayTripper. Triple layered.

Anyway, welcome!

The following people thank IveJustSeenAFaceo for this post:

Starr Shine?, LSDTripper

(This signature brought to you by Net Boy and Net Girl. Putting messages in modems since 1996.)

3 May 2014
5.53pm
LSDTripper
Belgium
Casbah Coffee Club
Members
2171sp_Permalink sp_Print

Thank you everybody !  @IveJustSeenAFaceo  LSDayTripper is the idea behind my name haha

John Lennon

3 May 2014
6.47pm
Funny Paper
America
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 2080
2172sp_Permalink sp_Print

Welcome LSDTripper. a-hard-days-night-john-3 I’m sure by now you’ve seen the movies Help ! and A Hard Day’s Night , as well as Let It Be — but if you haven’t, they are absolutely vital for a full appreciation of the Beatles mystique.  Also, being a musician, you should think of getting some of your performances up on YouTube, not only for the fun of it, but also as part of your résumé.

The following people thank Funny Paper for this post:

LSDTripper

Faded flowers, wait in a jar, till the evening is complete... complete... complete... complete...

3 May 2014
7.41pm
Starr Shine?
Waiting in the sky
Apple rooftop
Members
2173sp_Permalink sp_Print

a-hard-days-night-ringo-8 What about Magical Mystery Tour and Yellow submarine. I still haven’t seen Let it be so its ok if you don’t see that one but you have to see MMT twice!

The following people thank Starr Shine? for this post:

LSDTripper

4 May 2014
3.18pm
Mr. Kite
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
2174sp_Permalink sp_Print

Welcome again @LSDTripper! I also can’t pick a favorite and think early Beatles and late Beatles are different bands. Like Funny Paper said, we’d love to see some youtube videos of you and your band! I’ve see all the Beatles movies, but if you need to skip one it should be MMT, I’ve seen it once and probably need to watch it again like Anna said, because it makes no sense. The booklet that came with the vinyl helped explain it though.

The following people thank Mr. Kite for this post:

LSDTripper

Can buy Joe love!
If you're shopping at one of these two websites use the links below to support the Beatles Bible:

Amazon | iTunes

5 May 2014
5.34pm
LSDTripper
Belgium
Casbah Coffee Club
Members
2175sp_Permalink sp_Print

Thank you for this great welcome ! I love you all

And guys seriously… Hahaha I’ve seen the 5 Beatles Movies like 10 times each hahaha , HDN and Help are Hilarious and Let It Be is so simple just so random studio sessions that’s want I want ! MMT is so heum deep, too much lsd during the making I think hahaha, Yellow Submarine was the cartoon I watched like every single day when I was a baby said my mother. And I watched a lot of Beatles based movie like Nowhere Boy and Backbeat, really interesting.

Wait till like sunday i’ll film while we’re doing I Want To Hold Your Hand all together, I only go to my drummer’s studio Sunday, don’t think he’s known in England hahah but in Belgium he’s been on tv because he’s really good and he’s only 11, he’s my little Ringo y’know ( google Samuel Diliberto you’ll see). If you’d like to hear us playing something for you just tell me, latetly we’ve been playing Let It Be , Day Tripper , Dizzy Miss Lizzy (so simple but the damn rock rhythm man !), Ain’t She Sweet we do pretty much all differents thing we vary a lot. If you want I’ll show you my composition it goes from Rock’n’Roll to some kind of Hard Rock and never forget the base of music for me, some piano chords progression who sounds very good !

I’m happy to be so quickly part of here and I feel good that you beatles lovers get interested on what people do ! Thank You ! Peace.

The following people thank LSDTripper for this post:

MrMoonlight

John Lennon

5 May 2014
10.12pm
Mimi
Left of greenland
Ed Sullivan Show
Members
Forum Posts: 480
2176sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ok, hi my name is Mimi. I am fifteen, I live in a small-ish town in Montana. I have been a devout Beatles fan for about two years now, all though I’ve always been a fan to some degree. My dad is a pretty big fan as well. I play guitar well, and a little bit of bass and piano. I have a Gretsch Electromatic, and its not a bad guitar, but I’m saving up for a vintage Grestch. Unfortunately not many people my age really care about the Beatles, and so in desperation to talk to some like minded people, I made an account on this site. 

So thats my story. 

We were just trying to write songs about prostitutes and lesbians

5 May 2014
10.21pm
AppleScruffJunior
Sitting here doing nothing but procrastinating...
Apple rooftop
Reviewers

Members
Forum Posts: 7583
2177sp_Permalink sp_Print

Howdy Mimi, welcome aboard the BB ship

And a massive apple01-Filled welcome to all our new members.

INTROVERTS UNITE! Separately....in your own homes!

Make Love, Not Wardrobes!

"Stop throwing jelly beans at me"- George Harrison

5 May 2014
10.25pm
Starr Shine?
Waiting in the sky
Apple rooftop
Members
2178sp_Permalink sp_Print

Welcome Mimi! May you always be a Beatle

5 May 2014
11.04pm
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Moderators

Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 22198
2179sp_Permalink sp_Print

You’ve come to the right place, Mimi. We will talk your ears off about the Beatles.

Poke around in the various threads/conversations. Let me know if I can help you on your forum adventure.

Would you like for us to call you Mimi or mWeber98?

6 May 2014
2.22am
Mr. Kite
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
2180sp_Permalink sp_Print

Welcome @Mimi! Definitely the place to be if you wanna discuss The Beatles! I’m sure you’ll love it here, there’re lots of great people talking about great things. Hope to see you posting often. apple01

Can buy Joe love!

Amazon | iTunes

Forum Timezone: Europe/London
Most Users Ever Online: 700
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 1
Top Posters:
Starr Shine?: 16105
Ron Nasty: 12534
Zig: 9832
50yearslate: 8759
Necko: 8043
AppleScruffJunior: 7583
parlance: 7111
mr. Sun king coming together: 6402
Mr. Kite: 6147
trcanberra: 6064
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 88
Members: 2858
Moderators: 5
Admins: 1
Forum Stats:
Groups: 3
Forums: 44
Topics: 5508
Newest Members:
jsullivan2112_1, catadorademusica, Slowhand, mirrortime, Julie
Moderators: Joe: 5690, meanmistermustard: 24944, Ahhh Girl: 22198, Beatlebug: 18181, The Hole Got Fixed: 8410
Administrators: Joe: 5690