Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log Insp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
In My Life – what's happening in your life currently?
14 January 2021
2.23am
Timothy
Nutopia
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 2143
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
13981sp_EditHistory sp_Permalink sp_Print

Went on a date with someone twice. We get on okay but I’m not sure if I’m feeling it romantically. Feels more like friend territory, to be honest. ahdn_george_01

The following people thank Timothy for this post:

vonbontee

1.The Beatles 2.Sgt. Pepper 3.Abbey Road 4.Magical Mystery Tour 5.Rubber Soul 6.Revolver 7.Help! 8.Let It Be
9.A Hard Day’s Night 10.Please Please Me 11.Beatles For Sale 12.With The Beatles 13.Yellow Submarine

Most Avid John Fan 2020 and 2021: john.png john.png

14 January 2021
2.54am
Vera Chuck and Dave
Carnegie Hall
Members
Forum Posts: 598
13982sp_Permalink sp_Print

that happens! any idea how they feel or anything?

tfw your hockey team has a bad first game, while your basketball team is having a bad season so far

paul-mccartney

18 January 2021
10.07am
William Shears Campbell
Somewhere In The Black Mountain Hills Of Utah
Rishikesh
Members
Forum Posts: 3629
13983sp_Permalink sp_Print

I’ve been on a date with this girl every Saturday for the last 3 weeks.  I’m not really sure where things will go, but we have another date planned for this upcoming Saturday.

In other news, school started up this last week, which is good in the sense that I get to get out of the house and be social(with a mask on).  I can also devote more energy to participating in the Institute because the struggles of my engagement ending are months past me now.

Speaking of, I have stopped referring to my ex-fiancee by her name and now just simply call her, The Heifer.  Then this week it sort of evolved into Heifer Mills, which I thought would be appreciated here.  

The following people thank William Shears Campbell for this post:

The Hole Got Fixed, meanmistermustard, Vera Chuck and Dave, SgtPeppersBulldog

Here | There | Everywhere

It's ya boi!  The one and only Billy Shears (AKA Paul's Replacement)

"Sometimes I wish I was just George Harrison" - John Lennon

19 January 2021
1.21am
Vera Chuck and Dave
Carnegie Hall
Members
13984sp_Permalink sp_Print

feel like date 4 is a good time to sort out what both of you want

20 January 2021
9.15am
William Shears Campbell
Rishikesh
Members
13985sp_Permalink sp_Print

Vera Chuck and Dave said
feel like date 4 is a good time to sort out what both of you want

We will see what happens.  I feel like if I shouldn’t push things too fast.  We met on a dating app called Mutual which is like Tinder but for Latter-Day Saints.  She also lives an hour away from me, so those 3 dates have been the only in-person interaction we’ve had.

Vera Chuck and Dave

21 January 2021
4.38pm
Vera Chuck and Dave
Carnegie Hall
Members
13986sp_Permalink sp_Print

ah, yeah, I’m not religious so I have no idea how dating when you are works (not that I’ve had much success with dating or anything to begin with, heh)

22 January 2021
6.08am
William Shears Campbell
Rishikesh
Members
13987sp_Permalink sp_Print

Vera Chuck and Dave said
ah, yeah, I’m not religious so I have no idea how dating when you are works (not that I’ve had much success with dating or anything to begin with, heh)

Well, I mean it’s not too different from any other dating.  We just haven’t interacted a ton.  I also might be being a bit more cautious due to what happened with me getting engaged over the summer, and then my fiancee turning out to be a psychopath.

Vera Chuck and Dave

29 January 2021
3.13pm
meanmistermustard
Thankfully not where I am.
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
Forum Posts: 24963
13988sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ok. I’m officially at the point where I am past boredom with daily life and done.

The weather is continually rotten as it’s January and doesn’t start to get much better till mid-February at the earliest but more than likely March.

Work is just a continual chore.

There is nothing different each day and no distractions, just the same monotony on repeat.

ab_channel=JaquesLiverot

The following people thank meanmistermustard for this post:

SgtPeppersBulldog

"I told you everything I could about me, Told you everything I could" ('Before Believing' - Emmylou Harris)

30 January 2021
2.25pm
meanmistermustard
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
13989sp_EditHistory sp_Permalink sp_Print

One day on.

Due to the line of work I am in, I got my first dose of the Covid vaccine earlier today.

The Simpsons Inject GIF - TheSimpsons Inject Veins - Discover & Share GIFsImage Enlarger

And to commemorate.

A little self-indulgence after a little common sense. 

One of my own personal favourite posts as made by myself in amidst the 23,550 of utter dreck. Been trying to find it for ages – I even fixed the broken link.

A note to all and everyone to remain courteous to everyone else no matter if you think they are talking so much horse shit you could start cultivating a rose garden to rival the Government Rose Garden. One of the few rules is be to be respectful of and towards others and their opinions – disagree but please don’t name call.

The Hole Got Fixed, Ahhh Girl, SgtPeppersBulldog, QuarryMan, Vera Chuck and Dave, WeepingAtlasCedars

"I told you everything I could about me, Told you everything I could" ('Before Believing' - Emmylou Harris)

31 January 2021
5.39am
Timothy
Nutopia
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 2143
13990sp_Permalink sp_Print

A five day lockdown was announced here, so I’ll be working from home this week. 

The following people thank Timothy for this post:

The Hole Got Fixed

1.The Beatles 2.Sgt. Pepper 3.Abbey Road 4.Magical Mystery Tour 5.Rubber Soul 6.Revolver 7.Help! 8.Let It Be
9.A Hard Day’s Night 10.Please Please Me 11.Beatles For Sale 12.With The Beatles 13.Yellow Submarine

Most Avid John Fan 2020 and 2021: john.png john.png

15 February 2021
8.17am
meanmistermustard
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
13991sp_EditHistory sp_Permalink sp_Print

I’m on annual leave and plan to spend seven of the eight days speaking to no one except for when I wander into a shop to get stuff or have to be polite when out and about walking by saying hello (on the eighth day I have to organise stuff at work by going in). I have zero desire to see anyone in person and three days in it’s going very well, except when I was phoned to ask if I could do an extra shift when back working. It’s wonderful.

On another happy note shops are back selling the packs of 10 mini bags of mini eggs as Easter is only another 1-and-a-half months away. 

Image result for cadburys mini eggs pouchImage Enlarger

Beatlebug, The Hole Got Fixed

15 February 2021
3.19pm
Beatlebug
Find me where ye echo lays

Moderators
Forum Posts: 18182
13992sp_EditHistory sp_Permalink sp_Print

If the sun ever shines over North Carolina again, I’ll update y’all. If you never hear from me again, just know that I must have been washed into the Atlantic Ocean. a-hard-days-night-paul-7

([{BRACKETS!}])
New to Forumpool? You can introduce yourself here.
If you love The Beatles Bible, and you have adblock, don't forget to white-list this site!
whiteheart.png
avatar_creative_signature_Hmm.pngStarSpangledBanner.png

15 February 2021
5.43pm
meanmistermustard
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
13993sp_Permalink sp_Print

Beatlebug said
If the sun ever shines over North Carolina again, I’ll update y’all. If you never hear from me again, just know that I must have been washed into the Atlantic Ocean. a-hard-days-night-paul-7

In Scotland we had that for about three weeks; constant dark skies, freezing rain falling and a wind colder than a naked Eskimo trapped inside his outside igloo freezer in a very bad snow storm. I got so fed up I was cursing the skies and vowing to sue Mother Nature, win the court case and shove the crappy weather down her throat. 

Beatlebug

16 February 2021
3.53am
WeepingAtlasCedars
Gelzelha, The Void
Rishikesh
Members
Forum Posts: 2699
13994sp_Permalink sp_Print

At this point I’ve been away from the forum for a little over a month, so I thought I should probably let you all know why that is, sooner rather than later.

For almost the past year now, I’ve been dealing with a health issue that popped up pretty much Out Of The Blue . I would rather not share the details, but I can say that it has greatly impacted my ability to enjoy the things that I normally would. While some things have been made more difficult for me to enjoy (including spending a lot of time on the forum), some have been made impossible, especially in the past couple of months (hence my absence).

Initially, because of the pandemic, I put off going to see a doctor about it, but late last year I finally went and started the process of getting help. Unfortunately, also due in part to the current state of the world, this process has been a slow and somewhat complicated one. Currently I have no clear estimate of how long it’s going to be until I can figure out exactly what is wrong with me in the first place, let alone get the necessary treatment for it.

Hopefully I’ll be able to get back to my normal self soon, but in the meantime I will likely continue to be away from the forum. I’ll try to pop in and post when I can, but I can’t really make any guarantees.

The following people thank WeepingAtlasCedars for this post:

Getbackintheussr, The Hole Got Fixed, AppleScruffJunior, Beatlebug, QuarryMan, Magill, Jules, Vera Chuck and Dave, vonbontee

"WeepyC came into the fray as the premier Jimmy Page fan, and will remain." - sir walter raleigh

2016 & 2017: Username-Badge.png

2020: Creative-Contribution-2020.pngFunniest-Post-2020.pngMost-Likely-to-Cheer-Somebody-Up-in-a-Bad-Mood-2020.png

16 February 2021
4.33am
Getbackintheussr
The Void
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 1349
13995sp_Permalink sp_Print

We all hope you can get the treatment you need and feel better as soon as possible! heartheartheart

The following people thank Getbackintheussr for this post:

The Hole Got Fixed, WeepingAtlasCedars

P E A C E  &  L O V E

Sunglasses-Emoji-PNG-Transparent-Background.pngstar-emoji-by-google.png1f549.png1f98f.pngbroccoli_1f966.pngdrum-with-drumsticks_1f941.pngmultiple-musical-notes_1f3b6.pngkisspng-emojipedia-whatsapp-peace-symbols-text-messaging-5af2ba93ab48a4.1265377915258569157016.jpgSparkling_Pink_Heart_Emoji_large.pngOctopus_Emoji_large.png262e.png

Without going out of my door, I can know all things on Earth...

~Signature.png~

16 February 2021
8.01am
Shamrock Womlbs
Waiting for the van to come
Rishikesh
Members
Forum Posts: 3971
13996sp_Permalink sp_Print

WeepingAtlasCedars said
At this point I’ve been away from the forum for a little over a month, so I thought I should probably let you all know why that is, sooner rather than later.

For almost the past year now, I’ve been dealing with a health issue that popped up pretty much Out Of The Blue . I would rather not share the details, but I can say that it has greatly impacted my ability to enjoy the things that I normally would. While some things have been made more difficult for me to enjoy (including spending a lot of time on the forum), some have been made impossible, especially in the past couple of months (hence my absence).

Initially, because of the pandemic, I put off going to see a doctor about it, but late last year I finally went and started the process of getting help. Unfortunately, also due in part to the current state of the world, this process has been a slow and somewhat complicated one. Currently I have no clear estimate of how long it’s going to be until I can figure out exactly what is wrong with me in the first place, let alone get the necessary treatment for it.

Hopefully I’ll be able to get back to my normal self soon, but in the meantime I will likely continue to be away from the forum. I’ll try to pop in and post when I can, but I can’t really make any guarantees.

I hope you get better asap, Weeping. Enjoy the things that relieve you and be patient . apple01

The following people thank Shamrock Womlbs for this post:

WeepingAtlasCedars

"I Need You by George Harrison"

16 February 2021
11.42am
sir walter raleigh
In our yellow (IN OUR YELLOW) submarine (SUBMARINE AHA!)
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 5789
13997sp_Permalink sp_Print

@WeepingAtlasCedars Im glad that you are taking the initiative to take care fo yourself. Whenever you feel like talking Beatles or just any little thing going on, we’ll be here for you. john-lennon-salute_gif

The following people thank sir walter raleigh for this post:

WeepingAtlasCedars

"The pump don't work cause the vandals took the handles!"

-Bob Dylan, Subterranean Homesick Blues

"We could ride and surf together while our love would grow"

-Brian Wilson, Surfer Girl

16 February 2021
12.28pm
Beatlebug
Find me where ye echo lays

Moderators
Forum Posts: 18182
13998sp_Permalink sp_Print

You’re always in my prayers dearest Weepy apple01 and we’re always here for you whenever you feel like popping in. john-lennon-salute_gif
@WeepingAtlasCedars

The following people thank Beatlebug for this post:

WeepingAtlasCedars

([{BRACKETS!}])
New to Forumpool? You can introduce yourself here.
If you love The Beatles Bible, and you have adblock, don't forget to white-list this site!
whiteheart.png
avatar_creative_signature_Hmm.pngStarSpangledBanner.png

16 February 2021
1.36pm
sigh butterfly
Sea of Green (near the Golden Gate)
Rishikesh
Members
Forum Posts: 4798
13999sp_Permalink sp_Print

Thanks for checking in WeepyC, I was beginning to wonder. Let us know how things are going when you can.

You belong among the wildflowers
You belong in a boat out at sea
Sail away, kill off the hours
You belong somewhere you feel free

list=PLJIZgKSNgIIB1KPdv4fmajvcOhy4Jm20j&index=40&ab_channel=TomPetty-Topic

The following people thank sigh butterfly for this post:

Getbackintheussr, Beatlebug, WeepingAtlasCedars

You and I have memories
Longer than the road that stretches out ahead

16 February 2021
6.41pm
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Moderators

Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 22221
14000sp_Permalink sp_Print

Take care of our WeepyC, @WeepingAtlasCedars. We will look forward to your return whenever that is.

The following people thank Ahhh Girl for this post:

WeepingAtlasCedars
Forum Timezone: Europe/London
Most Users Ever Online: 700
Currently Online: KyleKartan
Guest(s) 1
Top Posters:
Starr Shine?: 16105
Ron Nasty: 12534
Zig: 9832
50yearslate: 8759
Necko: 8043
AppleScruffJunior: 7583
parlance: 7111
mr. Sun king coming together: 6402
Mr. Kite: 6147
trcanberra: 6064
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 88
Members: 2858
Moderators: 5
Admins: 1
Forum Stats:
Groups: 3
Forums: 44
Topics: 5518
Newest Members:
katybphoto, sleeptalker, Lovethebeatles, vtrop, nickygrangery
Moderators: Joe: 5694, meanmistermustard: 24963, Ahhh Girl: 22221, Beatlebug: 18182, The Hole Got Fixed: 8410
Administrators: Joe: 5694