Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log Insp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
In My Life – what's happening in your life currently?
22 October 2016
3.54pm
meanmistermustard
Thankfully not where I am.
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
Forum Posts: 24964
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
7461sp_Permalink sp_Print

Little Piggy Dragonguy said
I don’t know how anybody could support Hillary. Trump is not nearly as corrupt or repulsive, but his downfalls all anybody focuses on. Donald Trump is so stupid and disrespectful to women, but what about all the things Hillary has said about Monika Lewinsky and the women her husband has raped, and what about her laughing on video about getting the rapist of a little girl free and what about her accepting money from countries that suppress women (but yeah, Hillary is totally a feminist)? But nobody cares about any of that because she’s a democrat. 

14563299_10154255850592886_4091095851354355948_n.jpgImage Enlarger

I think is a case of one being as bad as the other however the majority of the media appear to be on Hilary’s side.

"I told you everything I could about me, Told you everything I could" ('Before Believing' - Emmylou Harris)

22 October 2016
4.24pm
Starr Shine?
Waiting in the sky
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 16105

Little Piggy Dragonguy said
I don’t know how anybody could support Hillary. Trump is not nearly as corrupt or repulsive, but his downfalls all anybody focuses on. Donald Trump is so stupid and disrespectful to women, but what about all the things Hillary has said about Monika Lewinsky and the women her husband has raped, and what about her laughing on video about getting the rapist of a little girl free and what about her accepting money from countries that suppress women (but yeah, Hillary is totally a feminist)? But nobody cares about any of that because she’s a democrat. 

14563299_10154255850592886_4091095851354355948_n.jpgImage Enlarger

Here is some info about the whole Hillary rape story.

WHAT’S TRUE: In 1975, young lawyer Hillary Rodham was appointed to represent a defendant charged with raping a 12-year-old girl. Clinton reluctantly took on the case, which ended with a plea bargain for the defendant, and later chuckled about some aspects of the case when discussing it years later.

WHAT’S FALSE: Hillary Clinton did not volunteer to be the defendant’s lawyer, she did not laugh about the case’s outcome, she did not assert that the complainant “made up the rape story,” she did not claim she knew the defendant to be guilty, and she did not “free” the defendant.

https://youtu.be/52nwiTs7bk8

Brainwashed by RadiantCowbells.

If you can't log in and can't use the forum go here and someone will help you out.

22 October 2016
5.38pm
Little Piggy Dragonguy
Nowhere Land
Rishikesh
Members
Forum Posts: 4141
7463sp_Permalink sp_Print

Starr Shine? said 

Here is some info about the whole Hillary rape story.

WHAT’S TRUE: In 1975, young lawyer Hillary Rodham was appointed to represent a defendant charged with raping a 12-year-old girl. Clinton reluctantly took on the case, which ended with a plea bargain for the defendant, and later chuckled about some aspects of the case when discussing it years later.

WHAT’S FALSE: Hillary Clinton did not volunteer to be the defendant’s lawyer, she did not laugh about the case’s outcome, she did not assert that the complainant “made up the rape story,” she did not claim she knew the defendant to be guilty, and she did not “free” the defendant.

Okay well here is some more info

Clinton filed a motion to order the 12-year-old girl to get a psychiatric examination. “I have been informed that the complainant is emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing.”
Clinton also cited an expert in child psychology who said that “children in early adolescence tend to exaggerate or romanticize sexual experiences and that adolescents with disorganized families, such as the complainant’s, are even more prone to such behavior,” Clinton wrote in her affidavit.

Is that not implying that what the child was saying was not true? Maybe she didn’t say it directly, but it certainly was insinuated. 

And here is yet again more

“Of course he [the defendant] claimed he didn’t [rape]. All this stuff. He took a lie detector test. I had him take a polygraph, which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs.

Does this not imply that she believed that the defendant was guilty? Obviously she could not have known the actual truth, but to me this implies that she at least believed he was not innocent. 

All living things must abide by the laws of the shape they inhabit 

22 October 2016
6.09pm
meanmistermustard
Thankfully not where I am.
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
Forum Posts: 24964
7464sp_Permalink sp_Print

I have a sore throat and dry cough and have had for a week. At this rate i’ll be buying them Christmas presents and putting up stockings for when Santa visits. 

"I told you everything I could about me, Told you everything I could" ('Before Believing' - Emmylou Harris)

22 October 2016
6.18pm
Starr Shine?
Waiting in the sky
Apple rooftop
Members
7465sp_Permalink sp_Print

“She was vigorously advocating for her client. What she did was appropriate,” said Andrew Schepard, director of Hofstra Law School’s Center for Children, Families and the Law. “He was lucky to have her as a lawyer … In terms of what’s good for the little girl? It would have been hell on the victim. But that wasn’t Hillary’s problem.”

As for the claim that Hillary Clinton “knew the defendant was guilty,” she couldn’t possibly have known that unless she were present when the incident in question occurred. It’s also largely irrelevant given that under Hillary Clinton’s handling of the case, the defendant pled guilty rather than going to trial and asserting his innocence.

Besides, you claimed she was laughing at the girl which is false.

If you can't log in and can't use the forum go here and someone will help you out.

22 October 2016
6.24pm
Little Piggy Dragonguy
Nowhere Land
Rishikesh
Members
7466sp_Permalink sp_Print

Starr Shine? said

“She was vigorously advocating for her client. What she did was appropriate,” said Andrew Schepard, director of Hofstra Law School’s Center for Children, Families and the Law. “He was lucky to have her as a lawyer … In terms of what’s good for the little girl? It would have been hell on the victim. But that wasn’t Hillary’s problem.”

As for the claim that Hillary Clinton “knew the defendant was guilty,” she couldn’t possibly have known that unless she were present when the incident in question occurred. It’s also largely irrelevant given that under Hillary Clinton’s handling of the case, the defendant pled guilty rather than going to trial and asserting his innocence.

Besides, you claimed she was laughing at the girl which is false.  

She didn’t laugh at the girl, but she did laugh about the case, and I don’t understand how what you just posted was relevant. I never said she knew the defendant was guilty; I said she believed he was. 

22 October 2016
6.27pm
Little Piggy Dragonguy
Nowhere Land
Rishikesh
Members
7467sp_Permalink sp_Print

meanmistermustard said
I have a sore throat and dry cough and have had for a week. At this rate i’ll be buying them Christmas presents and putting up stockings for when Santa visits.   

Awww poor mmm. ):

Who is “them”? Or are you using “them” in place of “those”?

22 October 2016
6.29pm
Starr Shine?
Waiting in the sky
Apple rooftop
Members
7468sp_Permalink sp_Print

She had him plead guilty. So having her think he is guilty is fine for a guilty plead.

And also it is sensible for a defence lawyer to try and look for reasonable doubt in a case.

22 October 2016
6.43pm
Little Piggy Dragonguy
Nowhere Land
Rishikesh
Members
7469sp_Permalink sp_Print

Starr Shine? said
She had him plead guilty. So having her think he is guilty is fine for a guilty plead.

And also it is sensible for a defence lawyer to try and look for reasonable doubt in a case.  

Okay, but the quote you provided said: “…she did not assert that the complainant ‘made up the rape story,’ she did not claim she knew the defendant to be guilty…”, and I provided quotes to show how that was not true, but now it seems you are trying to say the opposite of this quote. ??????????

22 October 2016
7.01pm
Ron Nasty
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 12534
7470sp_Permalink sp_Print

@Little Piggy Dragonguy said

Donald Trump is so stupid and disrespectful to women, but what about all the things Hillary has said about Monika Lewinsky and the women her husband has raped

If the accuracy of your statement matters to you, could you please tell me how many rape convictions Bill Clinton has?

I am not aware of any.

Now I’m not suggesting Bill has been a loyal and faithful husband, but nor has Donald been. Marriage number three, isn’t it?

And if you’re going to hold up accusations against Bill that have not resulted in any criminal charges or convictions, you could at least reference the fact that your man is not simply accused of being “so stupid and disrespectful to women”, he now has a line of women accusing him of sexual assault.

I don’t think either are good candidates but it does annoy me when a flaw in common is used to attack one but ignored in the other.

"I only said we were bigger than Rod... and now there's all this!" Ron Nasty

To @ Ron Nasty it's @ mja6758
The Beatles Bible 2020 non-Canon Poll Part One: 1958-1963 and Part Two: 1964-August 1966

22 October 2016
7.15pm
William Shears Campbell
Somewhere In The Black Mountain Hills Of Utah
Rishikesh
Members
Forum Posts: 3629

@AppleScruffJunior said
Can’t we all just get rid of all the nuclear missiles and promise one another that if we do go to war we’ll do it the nice way around with guns, a few bombs etc. and not wipe out 100,000s of people both instantly and from exposure even years later. 

Nuclear weapons benefit no one and hurt everyone, if there is anyone we should nuke, it’s the whales.

Here | There | Everywhere

It's ya boi!  The one and only Billy Shears (AKA Paul's Replacement)

"Sometimes I wish I was just George Harrison" - John Lennon

22 October 2016
7.24pm
Little Piggy Dragonguy
Nowhere Land
Rishikesh
Members
7472sp_Permalink sp_Print

I guess I should have said “…has allegedly raped…”, and that is what I had meant to say but I guess I accidentally left out “allegedly”. 

I never said Donald Trump wasn’t disrespectful to women. I was showing how the media attacks him for the same qualities Hillary has but doesn’t get attacked for. 

22 October 2016
7.55pm
sgtpepper63
On a boat on a river with tangering trees and marmalade skies
Carnegie Hall
Guests
Forum Posts: 551
7473sp_Permalink sp_Print

Starr Shine? said
It takes more than the president to launch the nuclear missiles.  

Alright, so that means that The President tells the people working at the missile fields to fire, takes 5 seconds and can destroy a planet faster than you can say Death Star.

The following people thank sgtpepper63 for this post:

trcanberra
22 October 2016
8.09pm
sgtpepper63
Carnegie Hall
Guests
7474sp_Permalink sp_Print

I don’t know why everyone is using something that happened in 1975. If you want something to hate her for, I’ll give you two:

1. She supposedly gave out government secrets through her email

2. She uses the fact that She’s A Woman to encourage people to vote for her

22 October 2016
8.42pm
Little Piggy Dragonguy
Nowhere Land
Rishikesh
Members
7475sp_Permalink sp_Print

sgtpepper63 said
. If you want something to hate her for, I’ll give you two:

1. She supposedly gave out government secrets through her email

2. She uses the fact that She’s A Woman to encourage people to vote for her  

1.  Somebody “supposedly” doing something is not a reason to hate a person. 

2. When has she done this? Can you provide an example?

23 October 2016
3.10pm
HMBeatlesfan
Kalamazoo, Seussville, USA
Candlestick Park
Guests
Forum Posts: 1115
7476sp_Permalink sp_Print

Since me and Steve finally got set into our new house, we can plan for thanksgiving, here’s who we want to bring over (I will be using their year of birth instead of names to keep privacy):

Me:

Family:

Father (1939)

Mother (1945)

Cousin (1965) (will be driving parents, since my father’s too senile to drive and according to my family, it’s a sin for a girl to drive)

Steve:

Family:

Brother (1975)

Cousin (1967)

Oldest Son (1982) (all other children will be with Steve’s ex-wife)

Our Friends (mostly coworkers and boss (the oldest) from record store we used to work at in Arizona):

My former boss (1953) (sadly, my ex-boss has a family, so this is going to be a hard one)

1963 (this should be easy, since he is homeless as of the last time I saw him)

1966 (another hard one since I am not sure if his parole officer would let him be 24 hours away for Thanksgiving, although it’s worth a shot)

The following people thank HMBeatlesfan for this post:

trcanberra, sgtpepper63, Little Piggy Dragonguy

Maybe you should try posting more.

23 October 2016
9.47pm
sgtpepper63
Carnegie Hall
Guests
7477sp_Permalink sp_Print

Good luck trying to get those guys to come over, I hope at least some of them make it, because getting some of those people to come over is going to be harder than finding a free copy of a Bruce Spizer book on the internet.

23 October 2016
10.58pm
William Shears Campbell
Somewhere In The Black Mountain Hills Of Utah
Rishikesh
Members
Forum Posts: 3629
7478sp_Permalink sp_Print

This week is going to be very Nevada Day spirit filled!  Nevada Day is only 8 days away!  I just completed my Nevada Day costume!  I’m super pumped!

Here | There | Everywhere

It's ya boi!  The one and only Billy Shears (AKA Paul's Replacement)

"Sometimes I wish I was just George Harrison" - John Lennon

24 October 2016
11.01am
BluemeanAl
North Carolina, USA
London Palladium
Members
Forum Posts: 163

A few weeks ago, our 3-yr-old dishwasher decided to revolt and just stopped working (I’m not a fan of washing dishes, so I sort of get it, but still, three years???!!).  A few days ago, someone dropped a box on my eyeglasses (they were sitting on my desk), and crunched them.  So two recent kind of expensive breakages has me a bit paranoid, because my wife and I both firmly believe that these things happen in threes.  Not that there’s some kind of supernatural bad luck fairy responsible for stuff we depend on breaking in groups of three, but it just seems to work out that way.

Maybe it’s a self-fulfilling prophecy, who knows?

So by paranoid, I mean this:  yesterday I was in our laundry room, and heard a “thump-thump-thump” noise coming from somewhere.  It sure sounded like water dripping in a hollow place, and the “drip” was steady-and-fast-enough to cause me alarm (if you’ve ever had a plumbing leak, you know what I mean).  I spent the next half hour looking everywhere for the source of the sound, to no avail.  My third trip outside (this is what I meant by “looking everywhere”) was because I wanted to confirm exactly where the laundry room was located relative to the garage (the garage is directly underneath the laundry), so that I could look for wet spots on the ceiling of the garage.

While standing there, I happened to look at the dryer exhaust on the outside wall of the laundry room…and saw the “flapper” opening and closing in the breeze, making a very faint, nearly inaudible “thump” each time it closed.  Thump, thump, thump…yeah, that’s it!  Sounding like a freaking drum indoors, could barely hear it outside.

I’m still waiting for that “third shoe” to drop.

The following people thank BluemeanAl for this post:

Beatlebug, WeepingAtlasCedars, pepperland

It's gotta be rock and roll music if you wanna dance with me

24 October 2016
11.43am
Beatlebug
Find me where ye echo lays

Moderators
Forum Posts: 18182
7480sp_Permalink sp_Print

Good luck, @BluemeanAl! Perhaps if we Forumpudlians send enough good vibes, we’ll reverse the curse. heart

The following people thank Beatlebug for this post:

BluemeanAl

([{BRACKETS!}])
New to Forumpool? You can introduce yourself here.
If you love The Beatles Bible, and you have adblock, don't forget to white-list this site!
whiteheart.png
avatar_creative_signature_Hmm.pngStarSpangledBanner.png

Forum Timezone: Europe/London
Most Users Ever Online: 700
Currently Online: Ahhh Girl
Guest(s) 1
Top Posters:
Starr Shine?: 16105
Ron Nasty: 12534
Zig: 9832
50yearslate: 8759
Necko: 8043
AppleScruffJunior: 7583
parlance: 7111
mr. Sun king coming together: 6402
Mr. Kite: 6147
trcanberra: 6064
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 88
Members: 2859
Moderators: 5
Admins: 1
Forum Stats:
Groups: 3
Forums: 44
Topics: 5520
Newest Members:
NJtoTX, seo mavia, adamo3, katybphoto, sleeptalker
Moderators: Joe: 5694, meanmistermustard: 24964, Ahhh Girl: 22240, Beatlebug: 18182, The Hole Got Fixed: 8410
Administrators: Joe: 5694