Please consider registering
Guest

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —






— Match —





— Forum Options —





Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed sp_Print sp_TopicIcon
Are any of you guys going to Denver for the 1962: the Tribute concert at Red Rocks Ampitheater?
No permission to create posts
13 August 2010
8.12pm
Avatar
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 1141
Member Since:
7 August 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I'm going, I just wanted to know if anyone else was.

Dear Prudence

Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.

6 September 2010
6.49pm
Avatar
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 1141
Member Since:
7 August 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Can somebody please just lock this thread? Its apparent I was the only one here who went. (By the way It was really good.)

Dear Prudence

Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.

6 September 2010
7.08pm
Avatar
GniknuS
Rain? I don't mind
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 1327
Member Since:
1 May 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Was it 1962 or 1964? I saw 1964 a few years ago and they were pretty spectacular. Their mannerisms and stage presence were both perfect!

I sat on a rug, biding my time, drinking her wine

6 September 2010
7.18pm
Avatar
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 1141
Member Since:
7 August 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

GniknuS said:

Was it 1962 or 1964? I saw 1964 a few years ago and they were pretty spectacular. Their mannerisms and stage presence were both perfect!


1964, the 2 was a typo,and it was good wasent it?

Dear Prudence

Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.

6 September 2010
7.28pm
Avatar
GniknuS
Rain? I don't mind
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 1327
Member Since:
1 May 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Dear Prudence said:

GniknuS said:

Was it 1962 or 1964? I saw 1964 a few years ago and they were pretty spectacular. Their mannerisms and stage presence were both perfect!


1964, the 2 was a typo,and it was good wasent it?
 

Yeah, if the Beatles would have grown into 4 middle aged, slightly overweight moptops, they would have looked exactly like 1964. I remember I watched "Ringo" pretty much the entire show, and he looked and played like Ringo, especially when he would kind of tilt his head to the side and just bash away.

I sat on a rug, biding my time, drinking her wine

6 September 2010
7.32pm
Avatar
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 1141
Member Since:
7 August 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

GniknuS said:

Dear Prudence said:

GniknuS said:

Was it 1962 or 1964? I saw 1964 a few years ago and they were pretty spectacular. Their mannerisms and stage presence were both perfect!


1964, the 2 was a typo,and it was good wasent it?
 

Yeah, if the Beatles would have grown into 4 middle aged, slightly overweight moptops, they would have looked exactly like 1964. I remember I watched "Ringo" pretty much the entire show, and he looked and played like Ringo, especially when he would kind of tilt his head to the side and just bash away.

I know! My eyes couldent leave him, He was playing his part really well.

Dear Prudence

Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: meanmistermustard, Little Piggy Dragonguy, AppleScruffJunior, Ahhh Girl, The Hole Got Fixed, SgtPeppersBulldog, sir walter raleigh, Martha, Dark Overlord
120 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Starr Shine?: 14778

Silly Girl: 10475

parlance: 7097

Necko: 7070

Ron Nasty: 7053

mr. Sun king coming together: 6412

Mr. Kite: 6142

trcanberra: 5987

AppleScruffJunior: 5036

mithveaen: 4614

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 87

Members: 2413

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 42

Topics: 4333

Posts: 267759

Newest Members:

MaccaWingsFan101, Graham_1, Catt Robertson, Thommo, lisabgriffin1

Moderators: Ahhh Girl: 14725, meanmistermustard: 21002, Zig: 9319, Joe: 4798

Administrators: Joe: 4798, Ellie: 4

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today: S. B. Fields
Upcoming: paulramon1962