Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log Insp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
Introduce yourself to the forum!
16 January 2016
2.05am
trcanberra
Oz
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 6064
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
3221sp_Permalink sp_Print

pepperland said
Hello! My name is Sean and I am currently 14 (that’s why me not good at writing so much).

I joined a long time ago (and only just bothered to introduce myself) and have been using this site for even longer as I have an unhealthy obsession with the Beatles (just like all of you guys!)

I started to be interested in the Beatles when I was 7 because my dad let me listen to the 1 album although he wasn’t that into the Beatles so I’m not sure why he had the CD. I listened to it constantly for several years until I was 10 when my dad’s Beatles-obsessed friend gave me mp3 copies of all the remastered albums and my parents got me Beatles: Rock Band which I thought was absolutely amazing! From then on I’ve loved the Beatles and visited Liverpool a few times (I live in the UK) and I know that there will never be a musical artist that I like more than them. Because of them, I learnt to play the guitar, bass and drums (well, no lessons so maybe not “learnt”) and I am in a VERY amateur band which is great fun.

That’s all I have to say, and I look forward to having more chats with everyone here!

Nice to see the (belated) intro – welcome aboard!

The following people thank trcanberra for this post:

pepperland

==> trcanberra and hongkonglady - Together even when not (married for those not in the know!) <==

16 January 2016
8.24am
Beatlebug
Find me where ye echo lays

Moderators
Forum Posts: 18181
3222sp_Permalink sp_Print

YAYYYY @StarrisonSubmarine you’re back! beatlemaniacs_02_gif I always hoped you would come back a-hard-days-night-george-9 

([{BRACKETS!}])
New to Forumpool? You can introduce yourself here.
If you love The Beatles Bible, and you have adblock, don't forget to white-list this site!
whiteheart.png
avatar_creative_signature_Hmm.pngStarSpangledBanner.png

17 January 2016
2.30pm
The Hippie Chick
Counting the holes in Blackburn, Lancashire
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 1387
3223sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hello forum! I’m Polly and I live in Boca Raton FL. I’m 50, and was happy to see in reading around that many ages are represented here. I don’t feel so “old” now. That’s the beauty of The Beatles, isn’t it? I’ll just say I can’t remember a moment of my life without the Beatles in it. They’ve just been a part of my musical tapestry since I was in utero. Haha!  I have so many of their songs tied up with wonderful times and memories. Fave rave Beatle is Ringo, and have seen every All Starr Band concert since I think the beginning of him doing them! Our birthdays are a day apart, I’m July 6 and he’s on the 7th. Happy to have found the forum and look forward to chatting with you all.

The following people thank The Hippie Chick for this post:

Beatlebug, natureaker, pepperland, trcanberra, KaleidoscopeMusic, Shamrock Womlbs

“She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together.”  - J.D. Salinger

17 January 2016
2.39pm
Beatlebug

Moderators
3224sp_Permalink sp_Print

Happy to have you, @The Hippie Chick! We can always use more Ringo fans– I’m a hardcore Harrifan but even I must admit this. a-hard-days-night-paul-10  

And here’s a thread you might wish to check out: https://www.beatlesbible.com/f…..t-project/

([{BRACKETS!}])
If you love The Beatles Bible, and you have adblock, don't forget to white-list this site!
whiteheart.png

17 January 2016
3.13pm
natureaker
Blue Jay Way
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 1477
3225sp_Permalink sp_Print

Nice to meet you @The Hippie Chick! And I definitely agree with Silly Girl up there, there ain’t much Ringo fans around here, but it’s always nice to meet new ones!

Here’s an apple for your trip ’round the forum: apple01

The following people thank natureaker for this post:

The Hippie Chick
17 January 2016
4.00pm
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Moderators

Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 22213
3226sp_Permalink sp_Print

Glad you joined us, @The Hippie Chick? Let us know if you need any help figuring your way around the forum.

Do you like any of Ringo’s solo work?

The following people thank Ahhh Girl for this post:

The Hippie Chick
17 January 2016
4.26pm
trcanberra
Oz
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
3227sp_Permalink sp_Print

thehippiechick said
Hello forum! I’m Polly and I live in Boca Raton FL. I’m 50, and was happy to see in reading around that many ages are represented here. I don’t feel so “old” now. That’s the beauty of The Beatles, isn’t it? I’ll just say I can’t remember a moment of my life without the Beatles in it. They’ve just been a part of my musical tapestry since I was in utero. Haha!  I have so many of their songs tied up with wonderful times and memories. Fave rave Beatle is Ringo, and have seen every All Starr Band concert since I think the beginning of him doing them! Our birthdays are a day apart, I’m July 6 and he’s on the 7th. Happy to have found the forum and look forward to chatting with you all.

Nice to meet you @The Hippie Chick – from a fellow Ringo fanatic. And don’t listen to @Beatlebug and @natureaker – they are just jealous because there are so many of us around here 😉

The following people thank trcanberra for this post:

The Hippie Chick, natureaker

==> trcanberra and hongkonglady - Together even when not (married for those not in the know!) <==

17 January 2016
4.44pm
The Hippie Chick
Candlestick Park
Members
3228sp_Permalink sp_Print

Thanks for the welcome! And I’m happy to see my fellow Ringo lovers, @trcanberra !

trcanberra

“She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together.”  - J.D. Salinger

17 January 2016
4.50pm
StarrisonSubmarine
Cheshire, UK
London Palladium
Members
Forum Posts: 166
3229sp_Permalink sp_Print

Welcome to the forum @The Hippie Chick heartAlways great to find more Ringo fans. 😀 

The following people thank StarrisonSubmarine for this post:

The Hippie Chick, trcanberra

tumblr_mces572Eol1qft6pz.gif"Y'know" - Paul McCartney

17 January 2016
5.03pm
The Hippie Chick
Candlestick Park
Members
3230sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ahhh Girl said
Glad you joined us, @The Hippie Chick? Let us know if you need any help figuring your way around the forum.

Do you like any of Ringo’s solo work?

I do! “Ringo” and “Goodnight Vienna” are my two favorites. Of the rest, I like songs here and there. 

Ahhh Girl, trcanberra

18 January 2016
1.12pm
Ron
A Beginning
Members
Forum Posts: 6
3231sp_Permalink sp_Print

I am 58 years old and I love and always have loved The Beatles. I will include a pic of my prize possession. I started working on this Figurine display a few months ago. I have a curtain being made for the back of the display. The guitars (only 1 complete) actually have guitar cords that plug and unplug from the guitar as well as the amp. I will have remote lighting in the display as well. That is why you see the overhead trusses. This will be for sure a one of kind display and my personal contribution to the Fab Four. My prize possession is at the top of the pic. The drum skin.IMG_1858.JPGImage Enlarger

The following people thank Ron for this post:

Beatlebug, Ahhh Girl, pepperland, The Hippie Chick, Shamrock Womlbs, natureaker, trcanberra, HongKongLady, KaleidoscopeMusic
18 January 2016
1.22pm
Little Piggy Dragonguy
Nowhere Land
Rishikesh
Members
Forum Posts: 4141
3232sp_Permalink sp_Print

WELCOME TO THE FORUM @The Hippie Chick AND @Ron !!!!paul-mccartneypaul-mccartneypaul-mccartneypaul-mccartney

The following people thank Little Piggy Dragonguy for this post:

The Hippie Chick

All living things must abide by the laws of the shape they inhabit 

18 January 2016
1.27pm
Beatlebug

Moderators
3233sp_Permalink sp_Print

Welcome to Forumpool, @Ron! 

Here’s a thread you might wish to check out: https://www.beatlesbible.com/f…..t-project/

([{BRACKETS!}])
whiteheart.png

18 January 2016
2.55pm
The Hippie Chick
Candlestick Park
Members
3234sp_Permalink sp_Print

Welcome @Ron !

18 January 2016
3.53pm
trcanberra
Oz
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
3235sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ron said
I am 58 years old and I love and always have loved The Beatles. I will include a pic of my prize possession. I started working on this Figurine display a few months ago. I have a curtain being made for the back of the display. The guitars (only 1 complete) actually have guitar cords that plug and unplug from the guitar as well as the amp. I will have remote lighting in the display as well. That is why you see the overhead trusses. This will be for sure a one of kind display and my personal contribution to the Fab Four. My prize possession is at the top of the pic. The drum skin.IMG_1858.JPGImage Enlarger

Welcome aboard @Ron – great photo – thanks for sharing.

21 January 2016
8.32pm
SayaOtonashi
London Palladium
Members
Forum Posts: 109
3236sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hello, I just recently became a Beatle fans and love it so far.

22 January 2016
5.32am
natureaker
Blue Jay Way
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 1477
3237sp_Permalink sp_Print

Welcome to the forum @SayaOtonashi . I’m a bit of a new Beatles fan too, started listening to them in June 2015, joined in July 2015 (if you consider 6-7 months ago more “recent”).

Happy browsing! 🙂

The following people thank natureaker for this post:

KaleidoscopeMusic
22 January 2016
6.27am
Starr Shine?
Waiting in the sky
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 16105
3238sp_Permalink sp_Print

SayaOtonashi said
Hello, I just recently became a Beatle fans and love it so far.

Hello fellow Beatles Fan!

https://youtu.be/52nwiTs7bk8

Brainwashed by RadiantCowbells.

If you can't log in and can't use the forum go here and someone will help you out.

22 January 2016
7.42am
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Moderators

Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 22213

I’m not sure what happened to your question in the George thread, SayaOtonashi. Feel free to ask it again. Here’s one thread related to your question: https://www.beatlesbible.com/f…..t-beatles/

EDIT: thanks to RN and SG the question was found.

22 January 2016
8.17am
Beatlebug

Moderators
3240sp_Permalink sp_Print

Welcome, @SayaOtonashi! Enjoy your Beatles journey! 

([{BRACKETS!}])
whiteheart.png

Forum Timezone: Europe/London
Most Users Ever Online: 700
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 1
Top Posters:
Starr Shine?: 16105
Ron Nasty: 12534
Zig: 9832
50yearslate: 8759
Necko: 8043
AppleScruffJunior: 7583
parlance: 7111
mr. Sun king coming together: 6402
Mr. Kite: 6147
trcanberra: 6064
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 88
Members: 2859
Moderators: 5
Admins: 1
Forum Stats:
Groups: 3
Forums: 44
Topics: 5509
Newest Members:
frankc, viv@nelsontraining.co.uk, bornhairyman, frankkilmore123@gmail.com, onlyanorthernsong
Moderators: Joe: 5691, meanmistermustard: 24950, Ahhh Girl: 22213, Beatlebug: 18181, The Hole Got Fixed: 8410
Administrators: Joe: 5691