Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log Insp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
Introduce yourself to the forum!
5 February 2014
2.34am
nzbeatlefan
New Zealand
London Palladium
Members
Forum Posts: 134
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2001sp_Permalink sp_Print

Woo hoo first post!

I’m Josh and I’m a huge Beatles fan. I have only got into their music in the last year, but I call myself an avid Beatlemaniac already. I immediately fell in love with the band after I decided to listen to Abbey Road – a weird decision but probably the best I have ever made.

Looking forward to taking part in some great discussions in the future!

5 February 2014
2.48am
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Arrived Somewhere (But Not Here)
Rishikesh
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 2842
2002sp_Permalink sp_Print

Welcome, Josh! I have a friend named Josh, so there’s something cool. 

Check out our voting for the best Beatles song ever thread! (by the way, if my incessant plugging of this thread is annoying anyone, please let me know, I’ll stop)

(This signature brought to you by Net Boy and Net Girl. Putting messages in modems since 1996.)

5 February 2014
3.13am
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Moderators

Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 22221
2003sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hello there, Josh. Does nz stand for the real actual NZ? 

I can see how Abbey Road would would work itself into your mind and bring you around to more wonderful music by the Fab Four. I just started my Beatles journey last year too. Welcome. 

5 February 2014
4.55am
C.R.A.
Land of the Rising Sun
Carnegie Hall
Members
Forum Posts: 509
2004sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hey all, I’m Steve.  I’ve always been a fan but over the past few years, I’ve really been getting deep into it all.  I’m reading as much as I can.  I’m slowly filling the bookcase, in fact, I’ll probably finish Lewisohn’s latest this weekend and add it to the stack.

I’ve got a couple of places around the ‘net where I talk about The Beatles and have been using this site as a reference point for awhile.  Figured I might as well join the fray, so I’m glad to be here.  Look forward to all the coming conversations.

5 February 2014
8.18am
Ahhh Girl

Moderators

Members

Reviewers
2005sp_Permalink sp_Print

Welcome, Steve. Glad you’ve made the leap from being a guest at the BB forum house to full-fledged member status. I’m glad you have found the information at this site worthwhile enough to hook up with us formally. We look forward to your contribitions to the converstions.

5 February 2014
4.05pm
Be Sharps
The Kaiserkeller
Members
Forum Posts: 54
2006sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hello all.My name is Eric and I  have Had the fab bug for about ten years now.It was great to stumble on this site while doing a simple search on our Stuart.It’s great to see so many other fans and the excellent knowledge within this site.I hope to add to the fun,and I hope I passed the audition!

You've got a lucky face.

5 February 2014
4.08pm
Sky999
On The Hill
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 2059
2007sp_Permalink sp_Print

You passed! a-hard-days-night-george-10a-hard-days-night-george-10

Welcome all new people :D :D :D 😀 

*waves*

5 February 2014
4.27pm
Ahhh Girl

Moderators

Members

Reviewers
2008sp_Permalink sp_Print

Yes, the collective wisdom that is this site amazes me too, Eric. Glad you stumbled upon us.

5 February 2014
9.31pm
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Rishikesh
Members

Reviewers
2009sp_Permalink sp_Print

Nice name, first of all.

Second of all, welcome! It’s great here, I hope to see your opinion out there (even if I disagree with it). 

For an example of the best we have to offer, use almost any thread. 

For an example of the worst we have to offer, search “Day In The Life Aaaaahhs” (don’t worry though, stuff like that rarely happens)

(This signature brought to you by Net Boy and Net Girl. Putting messages in modems since 1996.)

5 February 2014
11.32pm
Mr. Kite
910 Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields, Pepperland
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 6147
2010sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hi, I’m Mr. Kite!

Recent Beatle related research has repeatedly lead me to this website, and quite a few times to the forum, so I’ve decided to create an account. I am (obviously) a large Beatles fan, I may even be labeled obsessed, and enjoy learning as much as I can about them. This quest for Beatley knowledge has left me pretty well informed. While I probably don’t know as much as many others on the forum, I hope to contribute whatever knowledge I can.

Random info: I play guitar and piano, my favorite stuff to play is of course that of the Fab Four. I’ve recently started collecting vinyls, got some interesting ones to talk about if I can find (or make) a vinyl topic. 

That’s pretty much it, except after seeing this smiley I have to do this…

MAAAAXXXXXX!blue-meanie                         

The following people thank Mr. Kite for this post:

Starr Shine?

If I spoke prose you'd all find out, I don't know what I talk about.

Can buy Joe love!
If you're shopping at one of these two websites use the links below to support the Beatles Bible:

Amazon | iTunes

5 February 2014
11.38pm
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Rishikesh
Members

Reviewers
2011sp_Permalink sp_Print

Welcome, Mr. Kite! Hopefully your username indicates that you are another champion of my most favorite of underrated songs.

This forum is great, I hope you post a lot in the future!

6 February 2014
12.16am
Ahhh Girl

Moderators

Members

Reviewers

Dear Mr. Kite,

I’m sure we will benefit from your presence.

Love your local. It is such a beautiful place. You’re lucky to reside there.

Sincerely,
Beatles Bible Fab Forum Members

P.S. Our address as of this moment if you wish to write to us is

Joe’s Place
2933 Topics Lane
Posts, Numbering 97395

6 February 2014
12.27am
TheOneBeatle
Here, There And Everywhere
Hollywood Bowl
Members
Forum Posts: 678
2013sp_Permalink sp_Print

Welcome Mr. Kite! Hope you’ll have fun learning and teaching more about The Beatles from and to all of us!

a-hard-days-night-john-1a-hard-days-night-paul-5ahdn_george_01a-hard-days-night-ringo-15

Let me take you down 'cause I'm going to...Strawberry Fields.

6 February 2014
5.03pm
Joe
Pepperland
Admin
Forum Posts: 5694
2014sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hi to all new members (and thanks to the regulars for making them feel so welcome)!

Can buy me love! Please consider supporting the Beatles Bible on Amazon
Or buy my paperback/ebook! Riding So High – The Beatles and Drugs

Don't miss The Bowie Bible – now live!

6 February 2014
6.47pm
OneCoolCat
The Cavern Club
Members
Forum Posts: 84
2015sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hello fellow Beatle fans!

I just signed up today and am very happy to be part of this forum! I have loved The Beatles pretty much since I was born and am glad to know that I can share in that enthusiasm with you all too!

A little bit about myself: I play drums and can attribute that directly to Ringo (whom is my favourite Beatle) for I remember when I was young I would take drink stirrers, pretend they were drumsticks and drum on a bar stool to The Beatles music. And I would pester my parents to let me take up drums because I wanted to be like Ringo! I’m glad they let me!

Besides that, I like reading, writing, sports and music (among other things).

Just from perusing this site, I am learning a lot of things about The Beatles I did not know. I thought I did, but you guys are the intelligentsia here (and I mean that in a good way)! Hope I can contribute as well too.

Peace.

6 February 2014
6.57pm
Ahhh Girl

Moderators

Members

Reviewers
2016sp_Permalink sp_Print

OneCoolCat said

I just signed up today and am very happy to be part of this forum! I have loved The Beatles pretty much since I was born and am glad to know that I can share in that enthusiasm with you all too!

A little bit about myself: I play drums and can attribute that directly to Ringo (whom is my favourite Beatle) for I remember when I was young I would take drink stirrers, pretend they were drumsticks and drum on a bar stool to The Beatles music. And I would pester my parents to let me take up drums because I wanted to be like Ringo! I’m glad they let me!

Just from perusing this site, I am learning a lot of things about The Beatles I did not know. I thought I did, but you guys are the intelligentsia here (and I mean that in a good way)! Hope I can contribute as well too.

Peace.

…and love.

Are you near any of the places where Ringo will be touring this year?

7 February 2014
12.12pm
OneCoolCat
The Cavern Club
Members
Forum Posts: 84
2017sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ahhh Girl said

OneCoolCat said

Peace.

…and love.

In fact, the Toledo (Ohio) show is pretty much in my backyard! And the Cleveland show (where I am originally from) is the stop before.

7 February 2014
2.56pm
Ahhh Girl

Moderators

Members

Reviewers
2018sp_Permalink sp_Print

OneCoolCat said

Ahhh Girl said

OneCoolCat said

Peace.

…and love.

In fact, the Toledo (Ohio) show is pretty much in my backyard! And the Cleveland show (where I am originally from) is the stop before.

Do you think you will be able to make it to one of the shows? If so, let us know over in the Ringo Tour 2014 thread.

9 February 2014
6.35am
InTheEnd
St Peters Church
Members
Forum Posts: 13
2019sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hi everyone!

Long time Beatles fanatic and Beatles Bible user here.  Love the site and have learned so much from it, it really is a treasure. (Thanks Joe!)  Love reading all of your posts and continuing to learn about this once-in-a-lifetime band, and I hope I can contribute something eventually. :P

How could I ever have lost you when I loved you?

9 February 2014
6.44am
4or5Magicians
The Foothills of the Headlands
London Palladium
Members
Forum Posts: 184
2020sp_Permalink sp_Print

Welcome InTheEnd! I’m relatively new here as well, but it’s a great bunch here.

Forum Timezone: Europe/London
Most Users Ever Online: 700
Currently Online: Old Soak, Timpetus
Guest(s) 1
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Starr Shine?: 16105
Ron Nasty: 12534
Zig: 9832
50yearslate: 8759
Necko: 8043
AppleScruffJunior: 7583
parlance: 7111
mr. Sun king coming together: 6402
Mr. Kite: 6147
trcanberra: 6064
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 88
Members: 2858
Moderators: 5
Admins: 1
Forum Stats:
Groups: 3
Forums: 44
Topics: 5518
Newest Members:
katybphoto, sleeptalker, Lovethebeatles, vtrop, nickygrangery
Moderators: Joe: 5694, meanmistermustard: 24960, Ahhh Girl: 22221, Beatlebug: 18182, The Hole Got Fixed: 8410
Administrators: Joe: 5694