26 January 2017
"One chord is fine. Two chords are pushing it. Three chords and you're into jazz"
- Lou Reed
"Follow us for the funky behaviour"
- A Tribe Called Quest
25 December 2017
The following people thank PurplishRain for this post:QuarryMan
"Dearly Beloved, We are gathered here today to get through this thing called life"
14 March 2017
6. All Together Now - It's a fun song but it get's annoying quick so luckily it is a short song.
5. All You Need Is Love - I like the message in this song but I have to be in the mood to listen to it.
4. It's All Too Much - Not a bad song but it doesn't get played too much by me.
3. Only A Northern Song - I like this song and it is good to hear George get a little bit psychedelic.
2. Yellow Submarine - I still find this song fun and one of my favourite Ringo songs.
1. Hey Bulldog - For me this is the highlight of the album.
The following people thank Elementary Penguin for this post:QuarryMan
And in the end the lunch you take is equal to the lunch you bake.
24 October 2018
15 November 2018
6. All Together Now (a nice song, but very simple and a bit boring compared to the others)
5. Yellow Submarine (also a nice song, just not as good as the others)
4. Only A Northern Song (great song)
3. It's All Too Much (one of the best Beatles songs lyrically, and a great song overall)
2. All You Need Is Love (how can you not love this song? No pun intended, I swear)
1. Hey Bulldog (one of the all time best Beatles songs)
Also, has anyone else noticed that three of these six songs have "all" in the title?
Love one another.
- - -
(I'm Fiddy, not Walrian)
- - -