Hi. I’m Joe, creator of The Beatles Bible. All feedback about this site is welcome, whether it’s to sing its praises or to point out errors.
If you’ve got something to say about the songs or albums, please comment on the relevant articles. Otherwise leave a message here and I’ll do my best to respond.
Please note: Anyone contacting me with information on products or services not directly related to The Beatles (including web design, advertising, sponsored articles, guest posts, vape stores, and absolutely everything else non-Beatles) I will not engage under any circumstances, and your messages will be deleted. So please don’t bother.
If it’s a general question about The Beatles, you may want to ask it on the Fab Forum. I’m just one person, but that particular section of the site gets visits from dozens of fans and experts. Please consider going there if you just want to discuss The Beatles.
In response to some fairly frequently-asked questions (which make me sound grumpier than I am):
- If you’re writing a research paper or school/college assignment I am unable to provide citation details that are not already on the site.
- Sorry, but I cannot tell you the value of your rare Beatles records/autographs/whatever. Please consider asking in the forum instead. If it’s really rare, and you’re serious about selling, an auction house should be able to give a valuation.
- I don’t do link exchanges, guest posts, or sponsored articles. If you have a good site, though, let me know and I’ll take a look.
- If you’re trying to get Beatles footage or photographs cleared for reuse, you should talk to a copyright lawyer who specialises in these matters.
- I cannot help you promote your product/site/video/song etc. That’s not why I set this site up.
- To repeat, please do not contact if you are selling anything non-Beatles related. Thanks!
I’m going to repeat this, even though nobody really pays attention to it:
Other than that, I’d love to chat to you about The Beatles, and I’ll do my best to reply.