Paul McCartney headlined the second night of the 2013 Bonnaroo Music Festival in Great Stage Park, Manchester, Tennessee, performing before 80,000 people.
psuper psyched to play #Bonnaroo2013 in less than an hour with Paul and the guys.. It's beautiful night for music.
— Brian Ray (@brianrayguitar) June 15, 2013
It was the 13th stop on McCartney's Out There tour, and the only one so far to be part of a music festival. The band were taken to the venue with a police escort.
McCartney's band was Paul 'Wix' Wickens (vocals, keyboards, guitar, percussion, harmonica), Brian Ray (vocals, guitar, bass), Rusty Anderson (vocals, guitar) and Abe Laboriel Jr (vocals, drums).
A few friends taking us to Bonaroo!!!
C y'all soon!!!
: ) > pic.twitter.com/0ghXmLZCUF
— abe laboriel jr (@ogabejr) June 14, 2013
McCartney improvised a song for the Bonnaroo audience during the set.
- Eight Days A Week
- Junior's Farm
- All My Loving
- Listen To What The Man Said
- Let Me Roll It
- Paperback Writer
- My Valentine
- Nineteen Hundred And Eighty-Five
- The Long And Winding Road
- Maybe I'm Amazed
- Midnight Special
- We Can Work It Out
- Another Day
- And I Love Her
- Here Today
- Your Mother Should Know
- Lady Madonna
- All Together Now
- Lovely Rita
- Mrs Vandebilt
- Eleanor Rigby
- Being For The Benefit Of Mr Kite!
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
- Band On The Run
- Back In The USSR
- Let It Be
- Live And Let Die
- Hey Jude
Previous Out There tour dates:
- 4 May 2013: Estadio Mineirão, Belo Horizonte, Brazil
- 6 May 2013: Estádio Serra Dourada, Goiânia, Brazil
- 9 May 2013: Estádio Governador Plácido Castelo, Fortaleza, Brazil
- 18 May 2013: Amway Center, Orlando, Florida
- 19 May 2013: Amway Center, Orlando, Florida
- 22 May 2013: Frank Erwin Center, Austin, Texas
- 23 May 2013: Frank Erwin Center, Austin, Texas
- 26 May 2013: FedExForum, Memphis, Tennessee
- 29 May 2013: BOK Center, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- 30 May 2013: BOK Center, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- 8 June 2013: Barclays Center, New York
- 10 June 2013: Barclays Center, New York
thanks for the great vibes bonnaroo! amazing festival energy, & we lucked out with the perfect weather.
— Rusty Anderson (@rustyanderson1) June 17, 2013