Sir Paul McCartney performed before 55,000 people at Hampden Park, Scotland's national stadium in Glasgow.
Support came from Sharleen Spiteri, the Glaswegian singer formerly of the band Texas. McCartney and his band took to the stage at 8pm.
The set was largely the same as previous dates on the Up And Coming Tour, but notably included Mull Of Kintyre in the second encore.
- Venus And Mars/Rock Show
- All My Loving
- Letting Go
- Drive My Car
- Let Me Roll It
- The Long And Winding Road
- Nineteen Hundred And Eighty Five
- Let 'Em In
- My Love
- I've Just Seen A Face
- And I Love Her
- Here Today
- Dance Tonight
- Mrs Vandebilt
- Eleanor Rigby
- Sing The Changes
- Band On The Run
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
- Back In The USSR
- I've Got A Feeling
- Paperback Writer
- A Day In The Life/Give Peace A Chance
- Let It Be
- Live And Let Die
- Hey Jude
Also on this day...
- 2014: Ringo Starr live at Count Basie Theatre, Red Bank, New Jersey
- 1968: Recording: Revolution 9
- 1968: Paul McCartney flies to New York
- 1966: Mixing: Got To Get You Into My Life
- 1965: The Beatles’ European tour begins at Palais des Sport, Paris
- 1964: Live: Sydney Stadium, Sydney
- 1963: John Lennon apologises for assaulting Bob Wooler
- 1963: The Beatles Ltd is formed
- 1962: Live: Cavern Club, Liverpool (evening)
- 1962: Live: Cavern Club, Liverpool (lunchtime)
- 1961: Live: Top Ten Club, Hamburg
Want more? Visit the Beatles history section.