The sessions took place at McCartney’s Hog Hill Mill studio in Sussex, England.
On this second session he sang and played guitar. He was joined by bassist Nick Garvey, keyboard player Mick Gallagher, and drummer Henry Spinetti.
Also on this day...
- 2009: Paul McCartney live: Citi Field, New York
- 1969: Recording: Come Together
- 1963: Live: Queen’s Theatre, Blackpool
- 1962: Live: Tower Ballroom, New Brighton, Wallasey
- 1961: Live: Aintree Institute, Liverpool
- 1961: Live: Cavern Club, Liverpool (lunchtime)
Want more? Visit the Beatles history section.