Several shots of The Beatles were taken in front of a low wall on the lawn near the main house.
On the balcony, surrounded by stone busts, The Beatles were photographed leaning against the door of Tittenhurst Park’s Victorian assembly hall.
The Beatles were photographed standing in another doorway to the assembly hall of Tittenhurst Park. They were then pictured sitting, then standing, in front of two arches adjoining four terraced cottage.
Also on this day...
- 2012: John Lennon’s killer denied parole for seventh time
- 2012: Magical Mystery Tour to be released on DVD and Blu-ray
- 1968: Recording: Back In The USSR
- 1968: Ringo Starr quits The Beatles
- 1968: Cynthia Lennon sues John for divorce
- 1967: Recording: Your Mother Should Know
- 1966: Junior press conference: Warwick Hotel, New York City
- 1966: Press conference: Warwick Hotel, New York City
- 1965: Live: Memorial Coliseum, Portland, Oregon
- 1964: Live: Empire Stadium, Vancouver, Canada
- 1963: Live: Gaumont Cinema, Bournemouth
- 1963: Television: Day By Day
- 1962: Live: Cavern Club, Liverpool (evening)
- 1962: Live: Cavern Club, Liverpool (lunchtime) – The Beatles’ first television appearance
- 1960: Live: Indra Club, Hamburg
Want more? Visit the Beatles history section.