Studio Three, EMI Studios, Abbey Road
Producer: George Martin
Engineer: Ken Scott
The song was then mixed in mono in six attempts, the last of which was considered the best and became the master version.
The stereo mix of Hello, Goodbye was made on 6 November 1967.
Also on this day...
- 2023: Single release: Now And Then
- 2017: The Beatles announce Christmas fan club box set and Sgt Pepper picture disc
- 1998: UK album release: Wonsaponatime by John Lennon
- 1998: UK album release: John Lennon Anthology
- 1987: UK album release: Cloud Nine by George Harrison
- 1973: US album release: Mind Games by John Lennon
- 1973: US album release: Ringo by Ringo Starr
- 1965: Television: The Music Of Lennon & McCartney
- 1964: Live: King’s Hall, Belfast
- 1963: Live: City Hall, Sheffield
- 1962: Live: Star-Club, Hamburg
- 1960: Live: Kaiserkeller, Hamburg
Want more? Visit the Beatles history section.