The Beatles returned to Twickenham Film Studios on this day to film the make-up room sequence of their debut feature film A Hard Day’s Night.
Also on this day...
- 1967: Mixing: Sgt Pepper crossfades, Good Morning Good Morning
- 1967: Paul McCartney and Jane Asher holiday in Denver
- 1966: Recording: Tomorrow Never Knows
- 1965: UK EP release: Beatles For Sale
- 1965: Filming: Help!
- 1963: Live: Pavilion Gardens Ballroom, Buxton
- 1962: Live: Tower Ballroom, New Brighton, Wallasey
- 1962: Live: Cavern Club, Liverpool (lunchtime)
- 1961: Live: Top Ten Club, Hamburg
Want more? Visit the Beatles history section.