You know you're a hardcore Beatles fan when... | Page 114 | Yesterday... and today | Fab forum

A A A

Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
You know you're a hardcore Beatles fan when...
9 February 2014
12.30am
Sky999
On The Hill
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1732

I know I already put I hate when people spell it Beetle.

Here is the revised version: You know you're a hardcore Beatles fan when you flip out about someone spelling it Beetles even when it is an accident.

--My husband did that today. He wrote a fb status with his phone and I guess the phone corrected the spelling. When I saw the status I was like "..*gasp*….YOU SPELLED IT WRONG!".  He said, "I'll just write in the comment section." I said, "No, its not the same. People will still see the error. You must go and fix it on the computer NOW." 

9 February 2014
12.43am
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea
Forum Posts: 3415

Sky999 said

Here is the revised version: You know you're a hardcore Beatles fan when you flip out about someone spelling it Beetles even when it is an accident.

--My husband did that today. He wrote a fb status with his phone and I guess the phone corrected the spell. When I saw the status I was like "..*gasp*….YOU SPELLED IT WRONG!".  He said, "I'll just write in the comment section." I said, "No, its not the same. People will still see the error. You must go and fix it on the computer NOW." 

Did your sweetie oblige your request?

I set the microwave to cook somewhere in the vicinity of the time that the food package says, but I adjust the time just a little to make the numbers be something Beatley. 60 seconds become 63 (6+3=9) or 64 and the such.

Can buy Joe love! Here's the link that explains how. http://www.beatlesbible.com/forum/getting-better/forum-changes/page-9/#p110183

9 February 2014
12.46am
Sky999
On The Hill
Apple rooftop

Ahhh Girl said

Sky999 said

--My husband did that today. He wrote a fb status with his phone and I guess the phone corrected the spell. When I saw the status I was like "..*gasp*….YOU SPELLED IT WRONG!".  He said, "I'll just write in the comment section." I said, "No, its not the same. People will still see the error. You must go and fix it on the computer NOW." 

I set the microwave to cook somewhere in the vicinity of the time that the food package says, but I adjust the time just a little to make the numbers be something Beatley. 60 seconds become 63 (6+3=9) or 64 and the such.

Grumbly yes, he did. a-hard-days-night-george-10

9 February 2014
1.07am
Ahhh Girl

Sky999 said

Ahhh Girl said

Sky999 said

heart He loves you. heart

Can buy Joe love! Here's the link that explains how. http://www.beatlesbible.com/forum/getting-better/forum-changes/page-9/#p110183

9 February 2014
3.27am
Mr. Kite
910 Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields, Pepperland
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1449

You know you're a hardcore Beatles fan when…

…you pretend it's 1964 to relive Beatles history.

…you can't look any direction in your room without seeing a Beatle or at least something Beatle-related.

…you have a mini library of Beatles magazine specials, biographies, recording session logs, and fact books. 

If I spoke prose you'd all find out, I don't know what I talk about.

9 February 2014
6.46am
Sky999
On The Hill
Apple rooftop

Ahhh Girl said

Sky999 said

Ahhh Girl said

Sky999 said

Yeah, yeah, yeah                 YEAH…..!!!hearta-hard-days-night-george-10

9 February 2014
7.07am
4or5Magicians
The Foothills of the Headlands
Royal Command Performance
Forum Posts: 122

Sky999 said

Ahhh Girl said

Sky999 said

Ahhh Girl said

Sky999 said

I automatically added "yeah, yeah, yeah" after I read that too. You know you're a hardcore Beatles fan… a-hard-days-night-john-1

9 February 2014
7.10am
Sky999
On The Hill
Apple rooftop

4or5Magicians said

Sky999 said

Ahhh Girl said

Sky999 said

Ahhh Girl said

Sky999 said

I automatically added "yeah, yeah, yeah" after I read that too. You know you're a hardcore Beatles fan… a-hard-days-night-john-1

a-hard-days-night-john-6
9 February 2014
7.18am
Sky999
On The Hill
Apple rooftop

When everyday things reminds you of them. 

Such as when this 

reminds you of 

and…

9 February 2014
12.42pm
Ahhh Girl

Sky999 said

4or5Magicians said

Sky999 said

Ahhh Girl said

Sky999 said

Ahhh Girl said

Sky999 said

a-hard-days-night-john-6

Yay! Figured someone would catch on to my lead. :-) You two are most welcome!

& love the visuals of the skylight comparison, Sky999.

Forum Timezone: UTC 0

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: El Dorado
58 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
2 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
Today None
Upcoming Joe, Bungalow Bob

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 7237

mr. Sun king coming together: 6972

mithveaen: 4678

parlance: 3712

MeanMrsMustard: 2803

Ron Nasty: 2548

skye: 2295

IveJustSeenAFaceo: 2056

LongHairedLady: 1891

Von Bontee: 1855

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 87

Members: 2337

Moderators: 5

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 33

Topics: 3069

Newest Members: BeatleZak, Mast Paster, Stephen Merrick, happyfeetgroove, captaindiggity

Moderators: Ahhh Girl (3415), fabfouremily (2941), Zig (3315), Joe (3220), Ellie (1)

Administrators: Joe (3220)