You know you're a hardcore Beatles fan when... | Page 104 | Fab Forum

Introducing the inaugural Fab Forum February Fundraiser! Click here for more details.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
You know you're a hardcore Beatles fan when...
No permission to create posts
27 October 2012
2.59pm
Zig
The Toppermost of the Poppermost

Forum Posts: 7584
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2061sp_Permalink

a-hard-days-night-ringo-8What a great way to give directions. "Go down this road, take your first left and play Abbey Road. At the end of "Her Majesty" you will have arrived".

To the fountain of perpetual mirth, Let it roll for all its worth.

Every Little Thing you buy from Amazon or iTunes will help the Beatles Bible if you use these links: Amazon | iTunes

11 December 2012
12.53am
Egroeg Evoli
Across the universe
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1825
2069sp_Permalink

1) You never want to be sixty-four or older because you won't be able to sing When I'm Sixty-Four without it being really weird...

"Hey, everyone, guess what? I'm a sixty-five-year-old Beatles fan! *singing* Will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I'm sixty... er, five, no, six? When I'm sixty-six? *end singing* Oh, never mind."

2) You just said to yourself, "Oh, no! I have to figure out how to stay young forever or I'll lose the ability to sing a great Beatles song when I get older! Noooooooo!!!!"

3) You dream of naming your kids John, Paul, Ringo, George, Brian, Pete, Stu, Yoko, Linda, Maureen, Barbara, Olivia, Lucy, Prudence, Michelle, Julia, Maxwell, Bill, Jude, Julian, Cynthia, Winston, James, Richard, and Anna... Wow, you plan to have a lot of kids.

4) You always want to know What Goes On.

5) You know the track listing of every Beatles album ever made.

6) You listen to Revolution 9 for the first time and, instead of saying "What the heck was that?" like everyone else, you say, "Cool. Betcha anything John made that."

7) You have used every smiley in all of your posts combined.

8) You have so many Beatles posters that it looks like your room has Beatles wallpaper.

9) Almost all of your dreams involve the Beatles in some way.

10) You're constantly running for your life because John told you to.

11) Oh, no, I went over 9! *sobbing* I'm sorry, John, I'm sorry! Will you ever forgive me?

12) You drove a car before you got your license because the Beatles said you could drive their car. Then they told you that they didn't have a car so you were like "Then whose car is this?" and you moved to different country so you wouldn't get arrested for a) driving underage and b) stealing someone's car.

13) You spent a whole day researching the Beatles and you now say random Beatles facts at random times, like when you're driving somewhere while nobody else is in the car.

14) Everything on this thread applies to you.

Geometry, wisdom, tangerines... "The time is gone, the song is over, thought I'd something more to say..."

Also known as Egg-Rock, Egg-Roll, E-George, Eggy, Ravioli, Eggroll Eggrolli...

Purple stuff... ellipses...

11 December 2012
8.02pm
Linde
The Netherlands
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2627
2071sp_Permalink

@Egroeg Evoli Haha I was actually planning on calling my daughter Olivia or Maureen! But that's coincidence, because I've been saying that for years. I'd never call my daughter Linda though. I'm sick of that name, since everyone always calls me Linda. Apparently it's soo hard to remember my name ends with an E.

@fabfouremily Haha awesome! My grandma would never do that. She doesn't even know how the remote control works.

14 December 2012
11.52am
meanmistermustard

Forum Posts: 17204
2076sp_Permalink

Lulu is a Scottish singer who's been around since the 60's. She sang Shout (slighty different to the beatles version on Anthology 1) which is probably her most famous song and one of the worst tracks ive ever known to exist. Every song she's sung is horrendous on my ears, pure torture. The media hold her up as some sort of Scottish icon, why, i dont know.

Don’t make your love suffer insecurities, trade the baggage of self to set another one free. ('Paper Skin' - Kendall Payne)
15 December 2012
4.08am
Egroeg Evoli
Across the universe
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1825
2077sp_Permalink

1) You go to the store and walk inside and the song playing is "Sleigh Ride," being sung by a girl, but at first you think it's either a Beatles song or a John Lennon song because you thought the voice was John's.

2) You see a person who works at the store out of the corner of your eye and you think it's Ringo at first.

3) You see a lipstick called "Red Revolution" and you buy it because you thought it said "Revolution 9" at first.

4) You see a sign in the refrigerated aisle and you think it says "Frozen Beatles" but really it says "Frozen Breakfast."

I bet I'm going to read a book someday soon and I'll think every word is a Beatles reference. God, I'm obsessed.

(Please, in your mind, insert an appropriate smiley here, because I have no idea which one fits best.)

I'll just go with my standard George-winking face.

a-hard-days-night-george-10

P.S.  5) You act like finding an appropriate smiley is a life-or-death situation.

Maybe I should stop listening to the Beatles for a week or so. Wait, how could I even suggest that?!?!?!?!? paul-mccartney

Geometry, wisdom, tangerines... "The time is gone, the song is over, thought I'd something more to say..."

Also known as Egg-Rock, Egg-Roll, E-George, Eggy, Ravioli, Eggroll Eggrolli...

Purple stuff... ellipses...

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: Necko, trcanberra, Annadog40
44 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 17188

Ahhh Girl: 10784

Annadog40: 9799

Zig: 7584