Son's resemblances of their Beatle-daddys? | Fab Forum

Introducing the inaugural Fab Forum February Fundraiser! Click here for more details.

Please consider registering
Guest

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —






— Match —





— Forum Options —





Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
Son's resemblances of their Beatle-daddys?
No permission to create posts
16 May 2010
2.31am
Avatar
Sunii
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 648
Member Since:
13 February 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Image Enlarger

Dhani Harrison

I don't know if any of you have noticed this, but Dhani ooks an awful lot like George, eh? Like a bloody reincarnation of George....

Image Enlarger

Julian Lennon

Julian looks a bit like his dad, too.

Image Enlarger

Sean Lennon

Sean resembles John, too, but favors Yoko more.

James Mccartney

a-hard-days-night-john-3Oh and lookie here. Its a blonde Paul.....

 

Hmmmm....any comments?a-hard-days-night-george-7

 

  Thursday night your stockings needed mending.
16 May 2010
2.40am
Avatar
Sunii
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 648
Member Since:
13 February 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Image Enlarger

Really?a-hard-days-night-ringo-6 You see no resemblance? I think he looks like a splitting-image of Ringo. Especially the nose...a-hard-days-night-ringo-2

  Thursday night your stockings needed mending.
16 May 2010
3.40am
Avatar
Alissa
Find me in my field of grass
Hollywood Bowl
Forum Posts: 400
Member Since:
21 August 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Dhani looks exactly like George, the eyes are a little different, but the shape of the face and placement of everything looks exactly like his daddy.

And really? I think Sean looks very much like John!

Image Enlarger

The ol' Lennon nose! a-hard-days-night-john-6

Wow! I don't think I've ever seen James before... I mostly compare Paul with his daughter, Stella, which the resemblance is also uncanny...

Image Enlarger

She has the McCartney nose as well! a-hard-days-night-paul-9

And I don't think Zak looks much like his dad either- the nose is the same, yes, but the eyes, mouth and hair throw me off quite a bit a-hard-days-night-ringo-6

Tongue, lose thy light. Moon, take thy flight… see ya, George!
16 May 2010
3.53am
Avatar
Sunii
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 648
Member Since:
13 February 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Alissa said:

And really? I think Sean looks very much like John!

Image Enlarger

The ol' Lennon nose! a-hard-days-night-john-6

 


 

True. He does have a John nose. And he favors John's eyes, also. Yeah, I guess he does look a lot like John. Yet, he looks a lot like Yoko, too, with the whole oriental look he has. He is half of John and half of Yoko, I suppose..a-hard-days-night-paul-8

An Asian John Lennon:)

 

 

 

 

  Thursday night your stockings needed mending.
16 May 2010
6.24am
Avatar
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 4631
Member Since:
1 May 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Sunii said:

Image Enlarger

Dhani Harrison

I don't know if any of you have noticed this, but Dhani ooks an awful lot like George, eh? Like a bloody reincarnation of George….

Image Enlarger

Julian Lennon

Julian looks a bit like his dad, too.

Hmmmm….any comments?a-hard-days-night-george-7

 


 

Actually i think that Julian and Sean look alike a lot, but the eyes, if you check, Julian has John's and Sean has Yoko's. Interesting, now Julian is older than his father ever was so we won't be able to compare them anymore.

And I find Julian Lennon as attractive as George Harrison. Well, maybe a little less attractive... And I don't think John or Dhani are handsome. Weird.

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie…… Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower… Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go. Beware of Darkness…  I believe in SH...
16 May 2010
6.57am
Avatar
Sunii
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 648
Member Since:
13 February 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

MadiYasha said:

The resemblance with Dhani and Zak always terrified me.  Dhani, mostly--spotting the differences between him and daddy is hard.


 

Wait a second...are you saying Dhani and Zak resemble each other? May I ask how?a-hard-days-night-ringo-4

And yes, it is hard to find differences between Dhani and George. Dhani is like a mirror image...

 

 

  Thursday night your stockings needed mending.
16 May 2010
7.03am
Avatar
Sunii
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 648
Member Since:
13 February 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

mithveaen said:  

Actually i think that Julian and Sean look alike a lot, but the eyes, if you check, Julian has John's and Sean has Yoko's. Interesting, now Julian is older than his father ever was so we won't be able to compare them anymore.

And I find Julian Lennon as attractive as George Harrison. Well, maybe a little less attractive... And I don't think John or Dhani are handsome. Weird.


 

I thought Sean had John's eyes, but ok.

And yeah that is kind of weird that you find Julian who looks like John attractive and not John, and George attractive and his "twin"-son not.

You sound picky there, lol:)

  Thursday night your stockings needed mending.
17 May 2010
4.00pm
Avatar
MadiYasha
Granite Falls, WA
Abbey Road
Forum Posts: 99
Member Since:
11 February 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Sunii said:

MadiYasha said:

The resemblance with Dhani and Zak always terrified me.  Dhani, mostly--spotting the differences between him and daddy is hard.


 
Wait a second...are you saying Dhani and Zak resemble each other? May I ask how?a-hard-days-night-ringo-4

And yes, it is hard to find differences between Dhani and George. Dhani is like a mirror image...

 

 


 

Haha, no, I meant between Dhani/George and Ringo/Zak.  Probably should've been clearer on that.

 

 

But yeah.  There's this eerie thing about Dhani's resemblance to his dad--it's not just that he looks like him.  He gives off the same vibe, if that makes any sense.

"I'd like to end up sort of unforgettable."
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: Necko, meanmistermustard, pepperland, georgiewood
35 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 17110

Ahhh Girl: 10708

Annadog40: 9656

Zig: 7531

parlance: 7092

mr. Sun king coming together: 6980

Mr. Kite: 6092

Silly Girl: 5690

trcanberra: 5522

Ron Nasty: 4916

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 87

Members: 3327

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 42

Topics: 3813

Posts: 201536

Newest Members:

ttn48griff, Beatles007, Edwardo, deandawes, RB

Moderators: Ahhh Girl: 10708, meanmistermustard: 17110, Zig: 7531, Joe: 4389

Administrators: Joe: 4389, Ellie: 3

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today: None
Upcoming: VeraChuckDave