Paul McCartney Doing Paul McCartney Things | Page 2 | Yesterday... and today | Fab forum

Please consider registering
Guest

Log In Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

  
 

— Match —

   

— Forum Options —

   

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Paul McCartney Doing Paul McCartney Things
23 February 2011
8.14pm
mr. Sun king coming together
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 6916
Member Since:
19 September 2010
Offline
21

You have the choice to mash on Youtube, You just don't.

I tried to think of something powerful and moving… and failed.  "You were given a choice between war and dishonor - you chose dishonor, and you shall have war" - Winston Churchill
23 February 2011
8.25pm
PennyLane
Sitting singing songs for everyone by the mountain stream
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1214
Member Since:
4 December 2010
Offline
22

MeanMrs.Mustard said:

GniknuS said:

This thread reminds me of those celebrities, they're just like us! parts of those incredibly insightful magazines like US Weekly and People.

Paul McCartney – he's just like us!

 

He makes silly faces while texting!


I love that picture!
 

Rather you should say, Paul texts. Surely he is caught up with times even at 68 years old.


Well we all shine on like the moon, the stars, and the sun.
23 February 2011
8.29pm
mr. Sun king coming together
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 6916
Member Since:
19 September 2010
Offline

But Psul is actually really tech savvy

I tried to think of something powerful and moving… and failed.  "You were given a choice between war and dishonor - you chose dishonor, and you shall have war" - Winston Churchill
23 February 2011
8.31pm
PennyLane
Sitting singing songs for everyone by the mountain stream
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1214
Member Since:
4 December 2010
Offline
24

mr. Sun king coming together said:

But Paul is actually really tech savvy

I wouldn't be surprised  if he was better than me.

Paul McCartney: He does things better than you!


Well we all shine on like the moon, the stars, and the sun.
23 February 2011
8.33pm
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 4651
Member Since:
1 May 2010
Offline
25

PennyLane said:

MeanMrs.Mustard said:

GniknuS said:

This thread reminds me of those celebrities, they're just like us! parts of those incredibly insightful magazines like US Weekly and People.

Paul McCartney – he's just like us!

 

He makes silly faces while texting!


I love that picture!

 

Rather you should say, Paul texts. Surely he is caught up with times even at 68 years old.



Ditto!!

 

That pic is screaming for a caption contest.. a-hard-days-night-paul-11

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie…… Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower… Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go. Beware of Darkness…  I believe in SH...
23 February 2011
8.34pm
mr. Sun king coming together
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 6916
Member Since:
19 September 2010
Offline
26

PennyLane said:

mr. Sun king coming together said:

But Paul is actually really tech savvy

I wouldn't be surprised if he was better than me.

Paul McCartney: He does things better than you!


I know. But WHY?


I tried to think of something powerful and moving… and failed.  "You were given a choice between war and dishonor - you chose dishonor, and you shall have war" - Winston Churchill
23 February 2011
8.53pm
PennyLane
Sitting singing songs for everyone by the mountain stream
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1214
Member Since:
4 December 2010
Offline

mr. Sun king coming together said:

PennyLane said:

mr. Sun king coming together said:

But Paul is actually really tech savvy

I wouldn't be surprised if he was better than me.

Paul McCartney: He does things better than you!


I know. But WHY?



He's like Chuck Norris, you don't question him or his powers. They are just better than everybody and you accept it. I have.a-hard-days-night-paul-5
 
mithveaen said:
 

PennyLane said:

MeanMrs.Mustard said:

GniknuS said:


I love that picture!

 

Rather you should say, Paul texts. Surely he is caught up with times even at 68 years old.



Ditto!!

 

That pic is screaming for a caption contest.. a-hard-days-night-paul-11

Caption: Hmmm, how do I tell Ringo that dress that does not look good on him.


Well we all shine on like the moon, the stars, and the sun.
23 February 2011
8.59pm
Zig
The Toppermost of the Poppermost
Moderator



Forum Posts: 4320
Member Since:
14 April 2010
Offline
28

mithveaen said:

 

That pic is screaming for a caption contest.. a-hard-days-night-paul-11


Paul: "I know her phone number is in here somewhere. Let's see...Maharishi...Mardas...Martin...Ah there it is...Mithveaen!

To the fountain of perpetual mirth, Let it roll for all its worth.

Every Little Thing you buy from Amazon or iTunes will help the Beatles Bible if you use these links: Amazon | iTunes

23 February 2011
9.05pm
mr. Sun king coming together
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 6916
Member Since:
19 September 2010
Offline
29

Zig said:

 

Paul: "I know her phone number is in here somewhere. Let's see...Maharishi...Mardas...Martin...Ah there it is...Mithveaen!
 

*Zigs*


I tried to think of something powerful and moving… and failed.  "You were given a choice between war and dishonor - you chose dishonor, and you shall have war" - Winston Churchill
24 February 2011
3.12am
GniknuS
Rain? I don't mind
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1353
Member Since:
1 May 2010
Offline
30

mithveaen said:

PennyLane said:

MeanMrs.Mustard said:

GniknuS said:

This thread reminds me of those celebrities, they're just like us! parts of those incredibly insightful magazines like US Weekly and People.

Paul McCartney – he's just like us!

 

He makes silly faces while texting!


I love that picture!
 

Rather you should say, Paul texts. Surely he is caught up with times even at 68 years old.



Ditto!!
 

That pic is screaming for a caption contest.. a-hard-days-night-paul-11


"That was me singing the aaahs in A Day In The Life! I don't get no respect! (in best Rodney Dangerfield voice)"

Zig you can get tickets to our next show, we'll be playing at a fish fry and things are guaranteed to get pretty wild. Pretty wild fish fries indeed.

I sat on a rug, biding my time, drinking her wine
24 February 2011
3.58am
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 4651
Member Since:
1 May 2010
Offline
31

Re: Penny Lane.

 

I want to see Ringo in a dress!!! LOL!! Ok well no. Excellent! apple01

 

Re: Zig's caption

 

Ok, I'm not sharing Paul's cellphone's number with anybody. a-hard-days-night-john-1 (in my dreams a-hard-days-night-paul-9) Thanks Zig!! a-hard-days-night-john-2 apple01

 

 

Re : Gniknus caption.

 

*MASSIVE ZIG WITH LEMONADE*

 

 

Awesome!!! apple01

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie…… Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower… Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go. Beware of Darkness…  I believe in SH...
24 February 2011
4.18am
Pastmasters
Using Emitex Cleaning Material
Casbah Coffee Club
Forum Posts: 16
Member Since:
20 October 2010
Offline

mithveaen said:

Re: Penny Lane.

 

I want to see Ringo in a dress!!! LOL!! Ok well no. Excellent! apple01


Ringo in a dress
Sdaeh rieht edih dna nur yeht semoc niar eht fi.
24 February 2011
4.31am
Nigel the good dog
Nowhere Land
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 732
Member Since:
23 January 2011
Offline
33

Pastmasters said:

mithveaen said:

Re: Penny Lane.

 

I want to see Ringo in a dress!!! LOL!! Ok well no. Excellent! apple01


Ringo in a dress

ROFLMAOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I DID NOT EXPECT THAT!
My mind is far away, off in Pepperland…
I'm a girl, don't be confused by my name.
24 February 2011
4.54am
GniknuS
Rain? I don't mind
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1353
Member Since:
1 May 2010
Offline
34

a-hard-days-night-ringo-5

I sat on a rug, biding my time, drinking her wine
24 February 2011
5.10am
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 4651
Member Since:
1 May 2010
Offline
35

Nigel the good dog said:

Pastmasters said:

mithveaen said:

Re: Penny Lane.

 

I want to see Ringo in a dress!!! LOL!! Ok well no. Excellent! apple01


Ringo in a dress

 

ROFLMAOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I DID NOT EXPECT THAT!
 

MY EYES!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

 

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie…… Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower… Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go. Beware of Darkness…  I believe in SH...
24 February 2011
5.48am
Nigel the good dog
Nowhere Land
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 732
Member Since:
23 January 2011
Offline
36

What has been seen cannot be unseen.

My mind is far away, off in Pepperland…
I'm a girl, don't be confused by my name.
24 February 2011
12.28pm
mr. Sun king coming together
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 6916
Member Since:
19 September 2010
Offline
37

That Was great Guys!!

I tried to think of something powerful and moving… and failed.  "You were given a choice between war and dishonor - you chose dishonor, and you shall have war" - Winston Churchill
24 February 2011
6.23pm
PennyLane
Sitting singing songs for everyone by the mountain stream
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1214
Member Since:
4 December 2010
Offline
38

OMG RINGO! THAT PICTURE IS I DONT EVEN KNOW! OMG.

apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01

Apples for everyone! Oh Man this thread is priceless!

Well we all shine on like the moon, the stars, and the sun.
24 February 2011
6.38pm
Nigel the good dog
Nowhere Land
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 732
Member Since:
23 January 2011
Offline
39

PennyLane said:

OMG RINGO! THAT PICTURE IS I DONT EVEN KNOW! OMG.

Exactly my response to that picture. I am so lucky I didn't drink anything when I read that!


My mind is far away, off in Pepperland…
I'm a girl, don't be confused by my name.
24 February 2011
6.50pm
mr. Sun king coming together
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 6916
Member Since:
19 September 2010
Offline
40

I try not to drink anything when I'm on Here

I tried to think of something powerful and moving… and failed.  "You were given a choice between war and dishonor - you chose dishonor, and you shall have war" - Winston Churchill
Forum Timezone: Europe/London

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: LittleBeatlemaniac
65 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 10062

mr. Sun king coming together: 6916

parlance: 5335

Ahhh Girl: 5326

mithveaen: 4651

Annadog40: 4474

Zig: 4320

Mr. Kite: 3968

Ron Nasty: 3151

fabfouremily: 2947

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 88

Members: 2653

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 34

Topics: 3153

Posts: 137656

Newest Members: Anna555, BigSparklyEyes, nina555, mshearn3198, Phil74501

Moderators: Ahhh Girl: 5326, meanmistermustard: 10062, Zig: 4320, Joe: 3482

Administrators: Joe: 3482, Ellie: 1

Members Birthdays
Today: davedrum
Upcoming: None