If anyone has Beatles Rock Band and wants to play online: 360, PS3, or Wii | Yesterday... and today | Fab forum

A A A

Please consider registering
guest

Log In Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

  

— Match —

   

— Forum Options —

   

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
If anyone has Beatles Rock Band and wants to play online: 360, PS3, or Wii
30 June 2010
3.43pm
Paulrus
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 906
Member Since:
8 April 2010
Offline

Post your gamertag, and I'll add you so we can play. I play bass mainly, and sometimes guitar.

Oh, and if anyone has it for PS3 or Wii, just post it anyway (but tell us which one you have, ahaha) so people can add you on whatever console you're on.

Well, the Ukraine girls really knock me out  They leave the West behind 
30 June 2010
8.51pm
skye
AZ
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2295
Member Since:
13 November 2009
Offline

This seems like a common request, so I'll just pin this one.

Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo! So little time! So much to know!
2 July 2010
11.06am
sevenlevels
A town in Colorado
The Kaiserkeller
Forum Posts: 50
Member Since:
5 April 2010
Offline

Thank you Skye!brian-epstein

I have an Xbox 360 and my gamertag is Doh172. Let's jam fellow Beatle-maniacs!

I now declare this bridge open!
2 July 2010
11.15am
Paulrus
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 906
Member Since:
8 April 2010
Offline

Oh, right, I forgot to post mine, ahaha.

My gamertag is Untamed Fudge (don't ask)

Well, the Ukraine girls really knock me out  They leave the West behind 
3 July 2010
8.01pm
MeanMrsMustard
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2803
Member Since:
9 June 2010
Offline

I didn't know you had to have the same gaming console to play online! 

We have a Wii. I can't remember our gamer tag, and I've been wanting to change it, so I'll just post when I think of something to use. 

PS: I play drums mainly, but my brother JoJo(not his real name) ALWAYS plays bass. ALWAYS. (That doesn't mean he's not extremely good at guitar.) 

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind that is confusing things.

4 August 2010
8.04pm
RedLennon
Whitewater WI
Ed Sullivan Show
Forum Posts: 197
Member Since:
5 July 2010
Offline

My gamertag is RandyRhoads801.  It is going to be awhile until I can get online however.

 

I have 100% on all expert guitar and bass songs; including the Abbey Road, Sgt Pepper, Rubber Soul and All You Need Is Love downloads.  a-hard-days-night-george-6

 

I can also get between 99-100% on most of the drum songs.  (excluding What Goes On.  That song is ridiulous.)

 

Aside from The Beatles, Rock Band and Guitar Hero is another big one of my hobbies.

5 August 2010
5.04am
Sunii
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 674
Member Since:
13 February 2010
Offline

RedLennon said:

I have 100% on all expert guitar and bass songs; including the Abbey Road, Sgt Pepper, Rubber Soul and All You Need Is Love downloads.  a-hard-days-night-george-6

 

I can also get between 99-100% on most of the drum songs.  (excluding What Goes On.  That song is ridiulous.)

 


SLUT.a-hard-days-night-paul-11

  Thursday night your stockings needed mending.
5 August 2010
2.02pm
Paulrus
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 906
Member Since:
8 April 2010
Offline

Now, now, Sunii, be nice. Say "hoe".

 

Yeah, I'm not that good, ahaha. I used to play drums, mainly, but my brother broke the kit. Not a little brother, mind you. He's actually turning 16 this month, but he broke it anyway. I've five starred every song on expert guitar (all the DLC, too), and I've gold starred I think about three quarters of them. I haven't played in a while, though.

Well, the Ukraine girls really knock me out  They leave the West behind 
5 August 2010
7.28pm
skye
AZ
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2295
Member Since:
13 November 2009
Offline

Paulrus said:

Now, now, Sunii, be nice. Say "hoe".


Not if it's for free.
Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo! So little time! So much to know!
5 August 2010
9.08pm
MeanMrsMustard
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2803
Member Since:
9 June 2010
Offline
10

RedLennon said:

My gamertag is RandyRhoads801.  It is going to be awhile until I can get online however.

 

I have 100% on all expert guitar and bass songs; including the Abbey Road, Sgt Pepper, Rubber Soul and All You Need Is Love downloads.  a-hard-days-night-george-6

 

I can also get between 99-100% on most of the drum songs.  (excluding What Goes On.  That song is ridiulous.)

 

Aside from The Beatles, Rock Band and Guitar Hero is another big one of my hobbies.


Oh my heck. (Yes, I AM from Utah. brian-epstein

I can play a REAL guitar, but not a RockBand guitar. 

Me: WHERE ARE THE STRINGS?!?!?

JoJo: (not his real name) There aren't any. You just press the buttons. 

Me: But how do I play a G chord? And what if it goes beyond the first five frets? 

JoJo: (sighs) Maybe you should do drums. 

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind that is confusing things.

5 August 2010
9.33pm
MrBig
Rapture, Atlantic Ocean
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1115
Member Since:
4 April 2010
Offline
11

MeanMrs.Mustard said:

RedLennon said:

My gamertag is RandyRhoads801.  It is going to be awhile until I can get online however.

 

I have 100% on all expert guitar and bass songs; including the Abbey Road, Sgt Pepper, Rubber Soul and All You Need Is Love downloads.  a-hard-days-night-george-6

 

I can also get between 99-100% on most of the drum songs.  (excluding What Goes On.  That song is ridiulous.)

 

Aside from The Beatles, Rock Band and Guitar Hero is another big one of my hobbies.


Oh my heck. (Yes, I AM from Utah. brian-epstein)
 

I can play a REAL guitar, but not a RockBand guitar. 

Me: WHERE ARE THE STRINGS?!?!?

JoJo: (not his real name) There aren't any. You just press the buttons. 

Me: But how do I play a G chord? And what if it goes beyond the first five frets? 

JoJo: (sighs) Maybe you should do drums. 


JSYK, Dhani (a-hard-days-night-george-7's son) is making it so you can plug a real guitar into the system when Rock Band 3 comes out.
"The best band? The Beatles. The most overrated band? The Beatles."
6 August 2010
7.32am
Paulrus
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 906
Member Since:
8 April 2010
Offline
12

skye said:

Paulrus said:

Now, now, Sunii, be nice. Say "hoe".


Not if it's for free.
 

Maybe just "promiscuous person", then. Or "complimentary wench"?
Well, the Ukraine girls really knock me out  They leave the West behind 
6 August 2010
2.35pm
skye
AZ
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2295
Member Since:
13 November 2009
Offline
13

Love the one you're with, y'know?

Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo! So little time! So much to know!
6 August 2010
8.40pm
MeanMrsMustard
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2803
Member Since:
9 June 2010
Offline
14

Skye, I was just getting used to your other avatar! 

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind that is confusing things.

6 August 2010
9.26pm
skye
AZ
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2295
Member Since:
13 November 2009
Offline
15

Sorry. Should I change it back?

Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo! So little time! So much to know!
7 August 2010
3.22am
MeanMrsMustard
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2803
Member Since:
9 June 2010
Offline
16

Yes. I liked the other one better.

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind that is confusing things.

7 August 2010
4.04am
skye
AZ
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2295
Member Since:
13 November 2009
Offline
17

Well good, because I made that one. a-hard-days-night-george-9

Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo! So little time! So much to know!
10 September 2010
11.31pm
Lewis346
Penny Lane
Decca
Forum Posts: 93
Member Since:
24 January 2010
Offline
18

Ep1C II GyPSiE

 

thats my Xbox 360 gamertag. Look forward to playing online with ya! :D

 

(although come the 14 September I will be on Halo:Reach for the rest of my life :D)

Anytime at all, all you gotta do is call, and I'll be there.
10 September 2010
11.34pm
Lewis346
Penny Lane
Decca
Forum Posts: 93
Member Since:
24 January 2010
Offline
19



Oh my heck. (Yes, I AM from Utah. brian-epstein)
 

I can play a REAL guitar, but not a RockBand guitar. 

Me: WHERE ARE THE STRINGS?!?!?

JoJo: (not his real name) There aren't any. You just press the buttons. 

Me: But how do I play a G chord? And what if it goes beyond the first five frets? 

JoJo: (sighs) Maybe you should do drums. 


lol I play real guitar and I thought that I could play chords but unfortunately not blue-meanie
Anytime at all, all you gotta do is call, and I'll be there.
11 September 2010
5.10am
JoB
Carnegie Hall
Forum Posts: 275
Member Since:
21 May 2010
Offline

I got Beatles Rock Band for my birthday, which actually involved buying an XBOX, since we didn't have one, and it luckily comes with a month free of Gold membership. After much deliberation, a family member suggested Muffin Juggler, but that was already taken, so I had to settle for MuffinCircus.

I'd like to be, under the sea, in an octopus's garden, with you.
Forum Timezone: UTC 0

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: Ahhh Girl, AbbeyRoadRage, Mr. Kite
53 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
Today None
Upcoming Joe, Bungalow Bob

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 7237

mr. Sun king coming together: 6972

mithveaen: 4678

parlance: 3712

MeanMrsMustard: 2803

Ron Nasty: 2544

skye: 2295

IveJustSeenAFaceo: 2053

LongHairedLady: 1891

Von Bontee: 1855

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 87

Members: 2337

Moderators: 5

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 33

Topics: 3069

Posts: 110780

Newest Members: BeatleZak, Mast Paster, Stephen Merrick, happyfeetgroove, captaindiggity

Moderators: Ahhh Girl (3409), fabfouremily (2941), Zig (3315), Joe (3220), Ellie (1)

Administrators: Joe (3220)