Halloween 2013 | Page 5 | Yesterday... and today | Fab forum

Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Halloween 2013
1 November 2013
2.50am
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Somewhere other than where you are.
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2616

Didn't dress up, but my pumpkin is designed to look like John Lennon.

(This signature brought to you by Winter. Coming for an abnormally long amount of time.)
1 November 2013
2.51am
meanmistermustard

Forum Posts: 9964

Sgouldnt we be giving kids healthy snacks like carrots, bran flakes and hummus instead of all this unhealthy stuff? Im sure they will be even more pleased being given raisins over a mars bar or those candy necklaces.

He told us not to get overwhelmed by grief and whatever thoughts we have... to keep them happy, because any thoughts we have of him will travel to him wherever he is. (John Lennon - 27/8/67)
1 November 2013
2.54am
parlance
Slaggers
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 5229

meanmistermustard said
Sgouldnt we be giving kids healthy snacks like carrots, bran flakes and hummus

Don't forget the Marmite.

parlance

Beware of sadness. It can hit you. It can hurt you. Make you sore and what is more, that is not what you are here for. - George

Check out my fan video for Paul's song "Appreciate" at YouTube and Vimeo.

1 November 2013
3.48am
Sky999
On The Hill
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1744

parlance said

meanmistermustard said
Sgouldnt we be giving kids healthy snacks like carrots, bran flakes and hummus

Don't forget the Marmite.

parlance

Oh god, I've heard about that stuff! 

1 November 2013
4.05am
parlance
Slaggers
Apple rooftop

^^ I've had Vegemite, which is similar, and it is extremely salty. Like face-puckering-why-don't-you-just-put-a-salt-lick-on-the-table-that'll-be-easier salty.

And then I read in NME that Paul likes the mix it with hummus and slap it on a bagel, which sounds like something either a five-year-old or a stoner came up with, and my money's on the latter.

parlance

Beware of sadness. It can hit you. It can hurt you. Make you sore and what is more, that is not what you are here for. - George

1 November 2013
4.16am
Sky999
On The Hill
Apple rooftop

parlance said
^^ I've had Vegemite, which is similar, and it is extremely salty. Like face-puckering-why-don't-you-just-put-a-salt-lick-on-the-table-that'll-be-easier salty.

And then I read in NME that Paul likes the mix it with hummus and slap it on a bagel, which sounds like something either a five-year-old or a stoner came up with, and my money's on the latter.

parlance

Thats what I've heard and I will skip. My money is on the latter as well. a-hard-days-night-george-10

1 November 2013
12.03pm
meanmistermustard

I was given marmite as a kid on toast. Would love to know the thinking behind that decision as it was revolting and a waste of a good slice of bread.

A hummus and vegemite bagel - i can't see it catching on.

He told us not to get overwhelmed by grief and whatever thoughts we have... to keep them happy, because any thoughts we have of him will travel to him wherever he is. (John Lennon - 27/8/67)
1 November 2013
12.56pm
parlance
Slaggers
Apple rooftop

meanmistermustard said
I was given marmite as a kid on toast. Would love to know the thinking behind that decision as it was revolting and a waste of a good slice of bread.

We have a chain called Noah's Bagels in the US, and I'm getting this image of tubs and tubs of "Marmmus Schmear" left unsold in the fridge.

parlance

1 November 2013
1.07pm
meanmistermustard

parlance said

meanmistermustard said

We have a chain called Noah's Bagels in the US, and I'm getting this image of tubs and tubs of "Marmmus Schmear" left unsold in the fridge.

parlance

Does it come with a side serving of Pot?

1 November 2013
1.34pm
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Forum Posts: 5222

meanmistermustard said

parlance said

meanmistermustard said

parlance

Does it come with a side serving of Pot?

If it does, don't let McCartney in there. Someone might call a friend to tell them they OMG saw Paul McCartney while in their local Noah's Bagels. That person's phone would be one that has been hacked and some journalist would get the story twisted then Paul wouldn't be able to see his little girl again until the whole mess got straightened out in the courts.

1 November 2013
6.19pm
unknown
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1237

No Halloween foR me. While I definitely can still pass as a kid and go trick or treating, I don't even like candy so that just feels like stealing.

What makes me happy about Halloween is knowing that I can finally start getting into the Christmas spirit. Done with The Beatles for the rest of the year; Christmas music all day. 

All living things must abide by the laws of the shape they inhabit
1 November 2013
6.22pm
AppleScruffJunior
Sitting here, doing nothing but procrastinating
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1785

I am extremely tempted to start the Christmas thread, I love Christmas! Is everybody alright with a Christmas thread in early November?

INTROVERTS UNITE! Separately.....In your own homes.----Make Love, Not Wardrobes!
1 November 2013
6.25pm
fabfouremily
Sitting in an English garden
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2931

It feels a bit weird, but all the adverts are on the telly, so you can go right ahead as far as I'm concerned. Is there one you can revive from last year?

''We're just knocked out. We heard about the sell out. You gotta get an album out, you owe it to the people. We're so happy we can hardly count.''

1 November 2013
6.43pm
Sky999
On The Hill
Apple rooftop

Christmas music gets old to me after a while. There some radio stations where I live that play nothing, but Christmas music for a month or more. a-hard-days-night-ringo-14 I love Christmas, but Halloween is my favorite. ASJ, I don't mind if you make a Christmas thread. a-hard-days-night-george-10

1 November 2013
7.12pm
meanmistermustard

I'd rather the whole universe didnt mention Christmas until the 1st December at the very earliest but i'm more a 

1 November 2013
7.16pm
Ahhh Girl

meanmistermustard said
I'd rather the whole universe didnt mention Christmas until the 1st December at the very earliest but i'm more a 

But you have a goal to reach by Christmas. That should keep you on the happy side this year.

1 November 2013
7.20pm
AppleScruffJunior
Sitting here, doing nothing but procrastinating
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1785

Too late mustard, it's made.

Happy Christmas everyone! a-hard-days-night-george-10

INTROVERTS UNITE! Separately.....In your own homes.----Make Love, Not Wardrobes!
1 November 2013
7.32pm
meanmistermustard

I'm on the happy side here as i wont get the same 12 christmas songs (and normally crap versions) shoved down my thread all the time. Who the hell wants to hear any version of Happy Xmas other than John's? Santa should be taking away anyone's presents if they want Pop Idol's abdominal cover. Anyway this is now the wrong thread for christmas discussion (the correct one is here) and so i'll shut up. 

2 January 2014
11.37pm
lovebeatlesdo
A Beginning
Forum Posts: 2

I dressed as John this Halloween (I know it's past but I only come across this today).

I wore the Sgt. Pepper's costume my mother made (I can't sew).

2 January 2014
11.52pm
Ahhh Girl

lovebeatlesdo said
I dressed as John this Halloween (I know it's past but I only come across this today).

I wore the Sgt. Pepper's costume my mother made (I can't sew).

Maybe you can find 3 mates and have your mom make Ringo, Paul, and George costumes for Halloween this year.

Welcome to the forum.

Forum Timezone: Europe/London

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: Inner Light, Linde, Annadog40, StrawberryWalrus
46 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 9964

mr. Sun king coming together: 6916

parlance: 5229

Ahhh Girl: 5222