Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
Halloween 2013
15 October 2013
2.53pm
parlance
Slaggers
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 3712

BeatleManiacKane said

I've just thought about something, bear with me here, I think I could get this to trend

What does the fox say?

Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!

parlance

Beware of sadness. It can hit you. It can hurt you. Make you sore and what is more, that is not what you are here for. - George

Check out my fan video for Paul's song "Appreciate" at YouTube and Vimeo.

15 October 2013
11.29pm
BeatleManiacKane
Anywhere, cause I'm free as a bird
Abbey Road
Forum Posts: 101

parlance said

BeatleManiacKane said
I've just thought about something, bear with me here, I think I could get this to trend

What does the fox say?

Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!

parlance

That's good, I'll make that into a song actually! Maybe it will go viral? Stranger things have happened

Favourite band: The Beatles Favourite song: Yesterday Favourite album: Rubber Soul Favourite member: Paul McCartney Favourite solo career: John Lennon or Paul McCartney Favourite solo career song: John Lennon - God or Paul McCartney - Wonderful Christmas Time Favourite songs on albums; Please Please Me: There's A Place/Misery With The Beatles: All My Loving/Please Mr Postman A Hard Day's Night: If I Fell/And I Love Her Beatles For Sale: No Reply/I'll Follow The Sun Help!: Yesterday/I've Just Seen A Face Rubber Soul: In My Life/Drive My Car/The Word Revolver: She Said She Said/Here There And Everywhere Sgt Pepper: Sgt Pepper/She's Leaving Home Magical Mystery Tour: Your Mother Should Know/All You Need Is Love White Album: Dear Prudence/Happiness Is A Warm Gun/Cry Baby Cry Let It Be: Across The Universe/Get Back Abbey Road: Come Together/Here Comes The Sun :)
20 October 2013
4.09pm
parlance
Slaggers
Apple rooftop

And this happened.

parlance

Beware of sadness. It can hit you. It can hurt you. Make you sore and what is more, that is not what you are here for. - George

20 October 2013
4.34pm
Sky999
On The Hill
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1732

^ wow

I thought of an idea for my mom's dog Pepper. Put a lab coat on her; thus, call her Dr. Pepper. Or dress her in army outfit or maybe camo and call her Sgt Pepper. I don't normally dress up animals, but my mother does, so yup. 

20 October 2013
4.45pm
AppleScruffJunior
The Village
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1328

I found my ideal Halloween costume!!!

*loading witty comment-loading failed*

20 October 2013
4.47pm
parlance
Slaggers
Apple rooftop

^^ How hard would my friends laugh if I ever showed up in one of those.

parlance

20 October 2013
4.49pm
AppleScruffJunior
The Village
Apple rooftop

I would look so sexy in that costume, it's ridiculous. I'm pretty sure I could rock the wig and glasses as well a-hard-days-night-george-10

20 October 2013
4.58pm
parlance
Slaggers
Apple rooftop

^^ More power to anyone who can. That would not be me. :-D

parlance

20 October 2013
5.01pm
AppleScruffJunior
The Village
Apple rooftop

xD I'd rather wear a nun costume then a scanty costume to be honest a-hard-days-night-george-10

I'm saving myself for the Lord*

*Not mocking anybody who is particularly religious…well not mocking that much

21 October 2013
4.12am
wetsroosa
Mountains of East Tennessee
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 808

BeatleManiacKane said

parlance said

LongHairedLady said
Is anyone going to post pictures?  I will if anyone else does.  

Here you go.

Oh, you wanted a photo of me with them?

parlance

What does the fox say?

I just heard that song for the first time this weekend. May it be the last time I ever hear it.

"It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries. Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good."

21 October 2013
4.47am
LongHairedLady
coming in through the bathroom window
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1891

My costume is almost complete!  Got my sunglasses, a PERFECT white hat, white runners, white knee-high socks, long black wig…  just need to make a white skirt and dig up a white shirt.  yoko-ono_01  

"Please don't bring your banjo back, I know where it's been..  I wasn't hardly gone a day, when it became the scene..  Banjos!  Banjos!  All the time, I can't forget that tune..  and if I ever see another banjo, I'm going out and buy a big balloon!"

21 October 2013
6.29am
parlance
Slaggers
Apple rooftop

LongHairedLady said
My costume is almost complete!  Got my sunglasses, a PERFECT white hat, white runners, white knee-high socks, long black wig…  just need to make a white skirt and dig up a white shirt.  yoko-ono_01  

Fun! apple01

parlance

21 October 2013
2.33pm
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea
Forum Posts: 3415

Perhaps the person bought that George wax face to use as a scary Halloween decoration.

Can buy Joe love! Here's the link that explains how. http://www.beatlesbible.com/forum/getting-better/forum-changes/page-9/#p110183

21 October 2013
2.39pm
Sky999
On The Hill
Apple rooftop

Ahhh Girl said
Perhaps the person bought that George wax face to use as a scary Halloween decoration.

Haha I put almost the same thing the Happy Birthday thread. It would make a good prop! Possibly the headless horse man. 

22 October 2013
3.15pm
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea
Forum Posts: 3415

With all the Christmas decorations already going up in stores, perhaps someone might want to wear their Santa Claus suit for Halloween.

Can buy Joe love! Here's the link that explains how. http://www.beatlesbible.com/forum/getting-better/forum-changes/page-9/#p110183

22 October 2013
4.52pm
Sky999
On The Hill
Apple rooftop

Man, they keep putting decorations up sooner and sooner. I saw Halloween decoration in July. I thought it was Christmas in July, not Halloween. 

22 October 2013
11.47pm
Von Bontee
A Hole In The Road
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1855

BeatleManiacKane said

I'm going as Paul and my friend is going as George… we are now just trying to get a John and Ringo :p

I'm going to work disguised as vonbontee!

One day, a tape-op got a tape on backwards, he went to play it, and it was all "Neeeradno-undowarrroom" and it was "Wow! Sounds Indian!" -- Paul McCartney
23 October 2013
12.58am
meanmistermustard
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 7237

Von Bontee said

BeatleManiacKane said

I'm going as Paul and my friend is going as George… we are now just trying to get a John and Ringo :p

I'm going to work disguised as vonbontee!

Very clever. Let's just hope people don't talk about Von Bontee not thinking he is about. Better prepare yourself in casea-hard-days-night-paul-7.

"Well, probably we'll sell less records, less people'll go to see the film, we'll write less songs, and we'll all die of failure" (John Lennon 8/64)
31 October 2013
6.48pm
fabfouremily
Sitting in an English garden
Forum Posts: 2941

I'm guessing most of you here celebrate Halloween, so I guess you don't have an answer to my question, but I'll ask anyway. What's the best way to ignore trick or treaters, and not letting them know you're in? I usually go out on this day each year, but here I am tonight, and currently being disturbed my little kids every ten minutes. I don't mind them having some fun, but I don't want to have to stop studying all the time to go and answer the door (only to say we have no sweets or chocolate in).  I've already turned the big lamp off in the study and switched a smaller one on which gives off a dimmer light…. and still they know I'm here.

''We're just knocked out. We heard about the sell out. You gotta get an album out, you owe it to the people. We're so happy we can hardly count.''

31 October 2013
6.52pm
AppleScruffJunior
The Village
Apple rooftop

fabfouremily said
I'm guessing most of you here celebrate Halloween, so I guess you don't have an answer to my question, but I'll ask anyway. What's the best way to ignore trick or treaters, and not letting them know you're in? I usually go out on this day each year, but here I am tonight, and currently being disturbed my little kids every ten minutes. I don't mind them having some fun, but I don't want to have to stop studying all the time to go and answer the door (only to say we have no sweets or chocolate in).  I've already turned the big lamp off in the study and switched a smaller one on which gives off a dimmer light…. and still they know I'm here.

Play this and scratch on the door, that'll scare the little blighters off

Forum Timezone: UTC 0

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: Matt Busby
44 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
Today None
Upcoming Joe, Bungalow Bob

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 7237

mr. Sun king coming together: 6972

mithveaen: 4678

parlance: 3712

MeanMrsMustard: 2803

Ron Nasty: 2548

skye: 2295

IveJustSeenAFaceo: 2056

LongHairedLady: 1891

Von Bontee: 1855

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 87

Members: 2337

Moderators: 5

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 33

Topics: 3067

Newest Members: BeatleZak, Mast Paster, Stephen Merrick, happyfeetgroove, captaindiggity

Moderators: Ahhh Girl (3415), fabfouremily (2941), Zig (3315), Joe (3220), Ellie (1)

Administrators: Joe (3220)