DRUGS! | Page 3 | Yesterday... and today | Fab forum

A A A

Please consider registering
guest

Log In Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

  

— Match —

   

— Forum Options —

   

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
DRUGS!
10 June 2010
8.35pm
skye
AZ
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2295
Member Since:
13 November 2009
Offline
41

Something like that. He tried to get away, but he had locked himself out of his van. He then tried to get in through the sun roof and got stuck.

Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo! So little time! So much to know!
10 June 2010
8.51pm
Zig
The Toppermost of the Poppermost
Moderator
Forum Posts: 3299
Member Since:
14 April 2010
Offline
42

Sounds like a good candidate for "Stupid Criminal Files". Do Tim and Mark still do those on KDKB in the morining? Used to love listening to those guys when I lived in Phoenix. Are they still on the air?

To the fountain of perpetual mirth, Let it roll for all its worth.

Can buy Joe love! If you're going to buy that song, album, or T-shirt anyway; please consider using these links to support the Beatles Bible: Amazon | iTunes

11 June 2010
4.00am
skye
AZ
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2295
Member Since:
13 November 2009
Offline
43

They retired. It's Steve King or someone now. If I listen to radio in the morning, it's usually Holmburg's Morning Sickness on KUPD. Stupid and crude, but funny. a-hard-days-night-george-8

Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo! So little time! So much to know!
20 June 2010
5.35am
skye
AZ
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2295
Member Since:
13 November 2009
Offline
44

For you Sunii –

Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo! So little time! So much to know!
20 June 2010
5.41am
Sunii
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 674
Member Since:
13 February 2010
Offline

skye said:

For you Sunii –


 Execellent proof there, Skye. I am indeed convinced to do drugs.

I LOVE IT!a-hard-days-night-john-6

  Thursday night your stockings needed mending.
20 June 2010
5.42am
skye
AZ
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2295
Member Since:
13 November 2009
Offline
46

"The colors, Duke, the colors!"

Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo! So little time! So much to know!
20 June 2010
5.49am
MrBig
Rapture, Atlantic Ocean
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1115
Member Since:
4 April 2010
Offline
47

To be brutally honest, they said they mostly hated their "high phases"

"The best band? The Beatles. The most overrated band? The Beatles."
20 June 2010
5.58am
skye
AZ
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2295
Member Since:
13 November 2009
Offline
48

They kept it out of the studio for the most part, and eventually got to the point where they didn't need it. Well, maybe not John. Seems to depend on the source.

I forget – was it for drugs or alcohol that Ringo went to rehab?

Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo! So little time! So much to know!
20 June 2010
6.29am
A Fiendish Thingy
By the banks of her own lagoon
Hollywood Bowl
Forum Posts: 379
Member Since:
27 March 2010
Offline
49

Guys… I have a question about drugs. Lots, actually… I probably sound stupid, but I live in Mormonland and any drug-related, blue-state thoughts mean you're a horrible person, and "following the crowd" means to be an uneducated, intolerant redneck, here. a-hard-days-night-paul-4 And I feel more comfortable asking you guys about this, 'cause I know you won't put me in a special school for rebels. a-hard-days-night-paul-1

So one of my questions is; are pot and weed different?

Also, what age do you think it is okay to start doing that stuff?

I'm in love, but I'm lazy.
20 June 2010
6.38am
skye
AZ
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2295
Member Since:
13 November 2009
Offline
50

Yes, they are.

I would think 18 is old enough. I think it depends on the person really, but I wouldn't start much
younger. You do need to worry about drug tests at work and the possible prison time/fines if you're caught. What are the drug laws like in Utah?

But who knows? California might legalize it and the other states will follow.

Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo! So little time! So much to know!
20 June 2010
6.41am
MrBig
Rapture, Atlantic Ocean
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1115
Member Since:
4 April 2010
Offline
51

A Fiendish Thingy said:

Guys… I have a question about drugs. Lots, actually… I probably sound stupid, but I live in Mormonland and any drug-related, blue-state thoughts mean you're a horrible person, and "following the crowd" means to be an uneducated, intolerant redneck, here. a-hard-days-night-paul-4 And I feel more comfortable asking you guys about this, 'cause I know you won't put me in a special school for rebels. a-hard-days-night-paul-1

So one of my questions is; are pot and weed different?

Also, what age do you think it is okay to start doing that stuff?


Never.
"The best band? The Beatles. The most overrated band? The Beatles."
20 June 2010
6.52am
A Fiendish Thingy
By the banks of her own lagoon
Hollywood Bowl
Forum Posts: 379
Member Since:
27 March 2010
Offline
52

Harsh, that's all I know… The people are probably more harsh than the laws, though.

(But it's more of the small-town areas than places like Salt Lake City. There are a bunnnch of potheads in SLC.)

That's why I'm so scared to try it (or even consider trying it); some people are just too judgemental and closed-minded.  a-hard-days-night-ringo-2

 

So do you think pot is the least dangerous of them all?

I'm in love, but I'm lazy.
20 June 2010
6.54am
A Fiendish Thingy
By the banks of her own lagoon
Hollywood Bowl
Forum Posts: 379
Member Since:
27 March 2010
Offline
53

MrBig said:

A Fiendish Thingy said:

Also, what age do you think it is okay to start doing that stuff?


Never.
 

 

Really? Hmm…

 

I'll be honest, that just makes me want to try it more. a-hard-days-night-paul-4

I'm in love, but I'm lazy.
20 June 2010
6.56am
Sunii
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 674
Member Since:
13 February 2010
Offline
54

A Fiendish Thingy said:

 
Really? Hmm…

 

I'll be honest, that just makes me want to try it more. a-hard-days-night-paul-4


 

Ah, we are such rebels, Kitzia!a-hard-days-night-john-6

  Thursday night your stockings needed mending.
20 June 2010
6.56am
MrBig
Rapture, Atlantic Ocean
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1115
Member Since:
4 April 2010
Offline
55

A Fiendish Thingy said:

MrBig said:

A Fiendish Thingy said:

Also, what age do you think it is okay to start doing that stuff?


Never.

 


 

Really? Hmm…

 

I'll be honest, that just makes me want to try it more. a-hard-days-night-paul-4


My reverse psychology is stunning today.
"The best band? The Beatles. The most overrated band? The Beatles."
20 June 2010
6.57am
MadiYasha
Granite Falls, WA
Abbey Road
Forum Posts: 104
Member Since:
11 February 2010
Offline
56

20's the best age.  Development is over.  You're not risking much.

Well, unless its with the heavy stuff.

 

skye said:

I forget – was it for drugs or alcohol that Ringo went to rehab?


 

Alcohol.

After the divorce the bottle was his best friend D:

"I'd like to end up sort of unforgettable."
20 June 2010
7.10am
MrBig
Rapture, Atlantic Ocean
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1115
Member Since:
4 April 2010
Offline
57

MadiYasha said:

 

Alcohol.

After the divorce the bottle was his best friend D:


Alcohol: A man's worst friend?
"The best band? The Beatles. The most overrated band? The Beatles."
20 June 2010
5.33pm
skye
AZ
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2295
Member Since:
13 November 2009
Offline
58

MadiYasha said:

20's the best age.  Development is over.  You're not risking much.

Well, unless its with the heavy stuff.

 

skye said:

I forget – was it for drugs or alcohol that Ringo went to rehab?


 

Alcohol.

After the divorce the bottle was his best friend D:


 

a-hard-days-night-ringo-8 Thanks. That's what I thought but I wasn't sure. He seems ok now. (And I'd rather ask y'all than google.)

If I remember correctly, your brain isn't fully developed until you're 25.

Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo! So little time! So much to know!
20 June 2010
9.43pm
A Fiendish Thingy
By the banks of her own lagoon
Hollywood Bowl
Forum Posts: 379
Member Since:
27 March 2010
Offline
59

Sunii said:

A Fiendish Thingy said:

 

Really? Hmm…

I'll be honest, that just makes me want to try it more. a-hard-days-night-paul-4


 

Ah, we are such rebels, Kitzia!a-hard-days-night-john-6


 

Hahaha, you know it! a-hard-days-night-ringo-10

I'm in love, but I'm lazy.
21 June 2010
2.18am
Sunii
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 674
Member Since:
13 February 2010
Offline
60

skye said:  

If I remember correctly, your brain isn't fully developed until you're 25.


 

Really?! I didn't know this.

I feel so wise and mighty now, imagine how I'll be when I'm 25.a-hard-days-night-george-6

I'll prollly destroy my brains with pot before then, though…sad, sad. HAHA! Not.a-hard-days-night-george-9

  Thursday night your stockings needed mending.
Forum Timezone: UTC 0

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: Joe, meanmistermustard, Annadog40, ScrambledEggs
58 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
Today Linde
Upcoming Mr Bellamy, BeatlesBibleFanGirl

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 7230

mr. Sun king coming together: 6972

mithveaen: 4678

parlance: 3687

MeanMrsMustard: 2803

Ron Nasty: 2530

skye: 2295

IveJustSeenAFaceo: 2036

LongHairedLady: 1891

Von Bontee: 1843

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 87

Members: 2333

Moderators: 5

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 33

Topics: 3067

Posts: 110482

Newest Members: captaindiggity, ChristianCorl, primadonna paul, Simple Press, Kattatude

Moderators: Ahhh Girl (3381), fabfouremily (2941), Zig (3299), Joe (3217), Ellie (1)

Administrators: Joe (3217)