Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log Insp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
Beatley Moments
11 May 2014
7.47pm
Mr. Kite
910 Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields, Pepperland
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 6147
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Interesting article @parlance, thanks.

So about three days ago I was eating lunch out and there was a ‘Strawberry Field’ salad. And yesterday, I was at the grocery store and they had a Strawberry Field cupcake… (I’m trying to attach a picture but it won’t work… Ill out it up later)

They never seem to say Strawberry Fields which Is weird, but two similar Beatley moments in a row. My two before this were also similar. Maybe I get duplicate moments.

The following people thank Mr. Kite for this post:

parlance

If I spoke prose you'd all find out, I don't know what I talk about.

Can buy Joe love!
If you're shopping at one of these two websites use the links below to support the Beatles Bible:

Amazon | iTunes

11 May 2014
9.35pm
WhereArtEsteban
Nashville Tennessee
The Cavern Club
Members
Forum Posts: 85
Kind of creepy, and of course purely coincidental, but I went on a little (*ahem) road trip to see The Ghost of a Saber Tooth Tiger play in Atlanta and we ended up in room 1980 at our hotel.

For those unaware: The GOASTT is Sean Lennon’s new band with his bass playing girlfriend Charlotte, whom my friends and I actually got to chat with for a moment. It was rad, I was out of my mind. Their set was totally killer as is their new album Midnight Sun
here’s their beyond trippy music video for “Moth to a Flame”

"P. P. P. P. S- L. P. Winner."

12 May 2014
12.11am
Mr. Kite
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
2703sp_Permalink sp_Print

I was at a car dealership and looked over at one of the doors. The name of a sales associate was there: John Ringo!

I can’t make these things up! Lucky guy to have such a cool name.

Ahhh Girl

Can buy Joe love!
If you're shopping at one of these two websites use the links below to support the Beatles Bible:

Amazon | iTunes

12 May 2014
12.42am
Starr Shine?
Waiting in the sky
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 16105
2704sp_Permalink sp_Print

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki…..John_Ringo

I found there is another John Ringo the writer are they the same person?

https://youtu.be/52nwiTs7bk8

Brainwashed by RadiantCowbells.

If you can't log in and can't use the forum go here and someone will help you out.

12 May 2014
12.46am
Mr. Kite
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
2705sp_Permalink sp_Print

Annadog40 said

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki…..John_Ringo

I found there is another John Ringo the writer are they the same person?

I highly doubt it… They just both have a cool name. I wonder what their middle name is… Paul? George? James?

Starr Shine?

Can buy Joe love!

Amazon | iTunes

12 May 2014
1.36pm
Matt Busby
In the town where I was born
Shea Stadium
Members
Forum Posts: 932
2706sp_Permalink sp_Print

This one is pretty weak, but I found an advice writer they call Dear Prudence at the Washington Post (a newspaper, the one that broke the Watergate story).

Half of what I say is meaningless...

I feel good in a special way, I'm in love and it's a sunny day

BeatlesBible.com earns royalties if you use these links when shopping: Amazon | iTunes

12 May 2014
5.02pm
Linde
The Netherlands
Rishikesh
Members
Forum Posts: 2781
2707sp_Permalink sp_Print

My siblings are busy with their finals, and my sister had her art history exam today. She had a question about the Beatles again. Why didn’t I ever have questions about the Beatles in my art history exams? Anyway, it was a digital exam and there was a fragment of Within You Without You and the question was how you could hear Indian influences in the Beatles’ music, besides the use of the sitar.

13 May 2014
1.54am
parlance
Slaggers
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 7111
2708sp_Permalink sp_Print

Was shopping in Albertsons this morning, and Dance Tonight was playing.

parlance

Beware of sadness. It can hit you. It can hurt you. Make you sore and what is more, that is not what you are here for. - George

Check out my fan video for Paul's song "Appreciate" at Vimeo or YouTube.

13 May 2014
5.05am
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Moderators

Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 22221
2709sp_Permalink sp_Print

In the breakfast room in the hotel, they are playing a cover of Hey Jude . I wonder if they heard all the Beatles music I’ve been playing since I got here?

13 May 2014
2.53pm
Zig
The Toppermost of the Poppermost
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 9832
2710sp_Permalink sp_Print

parlance said

Was shopping in Albertsons this morning, and Dance Tonight was playing.

parlance

Very cool. I would have been dancing (quite poorly) all throughout the market. Did you?

I’ve been getting into that album a lot lately.

To the fountain of perpetual mirth, let it roll for all its worth. And all the children boogie.

14 May 2014
6.26am
Matt Busby
In the town where I was born
Shea Stadium
Members
Forum Posts: 932
2711sp_Permalink sp_Print

mithveaen said
Written by my student’s in the feedback under “Something interesting about the teacher” (I’m NOT making this up)

The usual feedback I get is “Her last name is American” (my Mother ‘s last name is Freeze) or other stuff. But someone will always ALWAYS mention the Beatles  a-hard-days-night-george-8

That’s really cool that you incorporate the Beatles into your lesson plans!  My kids had a history teacher in 8th grade that would always play Billy Joel’s “We Didn’t Start the Fire’ at the beginning of class, and they all thought that was cool.  Beatles would have been nicer, but it’s a Catholic school, not sure that the Beatles exactly espoused Catholic ideas.

Half of what I say is meaningless...

I feel good in a special way, I'm in love and it's a sunny day

BeatlesBible.com earns royalties if you use these links when shopping: Amazon | iTunes

14 May 2014
1.29pm
Starr Shine?
Waiting in the sky
Apple rooftop
Members
2712sp_Permalink sp_Print

Matt Busby said

mithveaen said
Written by my student’s in the feedback under “Something interesting about the teacher” (I’m NOT making this up)

The usual feedback I get is “Her last name is American” (my Mother ‘s last name is Freeze) or other stuff. But someone will always ALWAYS mention the Beatles  a-hard-days-night-george-8

That’s really cool that you incorporate the Beatles into your lesson plans!  My kids had a history teacher in 8th grade that would always play Billy Joel’s “We Didn’t Start the Fire’ at the beginning of class, and they all thought that was cool.  Beatles would have been nicer, but it’s a Catholic school, not sure that the Beatles exactly espoused Catholic ideas.

Though I don’t think Billy Joel was very Catholic either

If you can't log in and can't use the forum go here and someone will help you out.

14 May 2014
2.32pm
Mr. Kite
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
2713sp_Permalink sp_Print

Linde said

My siblings are busy with their finals, and my sister had her art history exam today. She had a question about the Beatles again. Why didn’t I ever have questions about the Beatles in my art history exams? Anyway, it was a digital exam and there was a fragment of Within You Without You and the question was how you could hear Indian influences in the Beatles’ music, besides the use of the sitar.

That would be a fun question! I’ve found ways to bring the Beatles into answers for other questions about completely different topics.

Ahhh Girl said

In the breakfast room in the hotel, they are playing a cover of Hey Jude . I wonder if they heard all the Beatles music I’ve been playing since I got here?

If they are playing it because of you, that’s a good hotel!

Ahhh Girl

Can buy Joe love!

Amazon | iTunes

14 May 2014
7.03pm
MrMoonlight
Alone in the clouds all blue...
Shea Stadium
Members
Forum Posts: 832
2714sp_Permalink sp_Print

I should be getting a replica of the Shea Stadium jacket within a couple of weeks!

14 May 2014
10.05pm
AppleScruffJunior
Sitting here doing nothing but procrastinating...
Apple rooftop
Reviewers

Members
Forum Posts: 7583
2715sp_Permalink sp_Print

I was watching Room 101 which is basically a show that celebrities go on to talk about stuff they hate and why they should go into Room 101 (from the novel Nineteen Eighty-Four). There are 3 celebrities who state their views and then one of them gets their chosen pet peeve banished into Room 101. 

The example today was Paul McCartney ‘s wives, guess which one was the one to be banished into Room 101? a-hard-days-night-george-10

INTROVERTS UNITE! Separately....in your own homes!

Make Love, Not Wardrobes!

"Stop throwing jelly beans at me"- George Harrison

14 May 2014
10.14pm
Starr Shine?
Waiting in the sky
Apple rooftop
Members
2716sp_Permalink sp_Print

The example today was Paul McCartney ‘s wives, guess which one was the one to be banished into Room 101? a-hard-days-night-george-10

Linda? ahdn_paul_01

15 May 2014
3.55pm
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Moderators

Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 22221
2717sp_Permalink sp_Print

No multicolored mirrors, but here are some ancient Greek hobnails for boots (from the Ancient Greek Agora Museum).
Image Enlarger

In a gift shop in Athens
Image Enlarger

Everybody’s Got Something to Hide Except Me and My (Blue) Monkey
monkey.JPGImage Enlarger

I was thinking about blue monkeys because of this:
http://www.travel-to-santorini…..age_id=131

15 May 2014
6.59pm
Zig
The Toppermost of the Poppermost
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 9832
2718sp_Permalink sp_Print

A Beatley Moment was enjoyed this morning while driving to work behind a truck pulling one of these.
Ringo TrailerImage Enlarger

The logo you see on the front was also on the back.

To the fountain of perpetual mirth, let it roll for all its worth. And all the children boogie.

15 May 2014
7.22pm
AppleScruffJunior
Sitting here doing nothing but procrastinating...
Apple rooftop
Reviewers

Members
Forum Posts: 7583
2719sp_Permalink sp_Print

A headline on the newspaper yesterday was ‘Here Comes The Sun ‘ the temperatures are soaring to a sweltering 20C in Ireland for the next couple of days ahdn_paul_02

Also a couple of nights back I heard ‘You’re Going To Lose That Girl’ and ‘You’ve Got To Hide Your Love Away ‘ on the radio. I generally hear only ‘Let It Be ‘ so some of the obscure songs such as YGTLTG was a welcome change

The following people thank AppleScruffJunior for this post:

Matt Busby

INTROVERTS UNITE! Separately....in your own homes!

Make Love, Not Wardrobes!

"Stop throwing jelly beans at me"- George Harrison

16 May 2014
3.00pm
MrMoonlight
Alone in the clouds all blue...
Shea Stadium
Members
Forum Posts: 832
2720sp_Permalink sp_Print

AppleScruffJunior said
A headline on the newspaper yesterday was ‘Here Comes The Sun ‘ the temperatures are soaring to a sweltering 20C in Ireland for the next couple of days ahdn_paul_02

Also a couple of nights back I heard ‘You’re Going To Lose That Girl’ and ‘You’ve Got To Hide Your Love Away ‘ on the radio. I generally hear only ‘Let It Be ‘ so some of the obscure songs such as YGTLTG was a welcome change

WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME 

Forum Timezone: Europe/London
Most Users Ever Online: 700
Currently Online: Timothy
Guest(s) 1
Top Posters:
Starr Shine?: 16105
Ron Nasty: 12534
Zig: 9832
50yearslate: 8759
Necko: 8043
AppleScruffJunior: 7583
parlance: 7111
mr. Sun king coming together: 6402
Mr. Kite: 6147
trcanberra: 6064
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 88
Members: 2858
Moderators: 5
Admins: 1
Forum Stats:
Groups: 3
Forums: 44
Topics: 5518
Newest Members:
katybphoto, sleeptalker, Lovethebeatles, vtrop, nickygrangery
Moderators: Joe: 5694, meanmistermustard: 24964, Ahhh Girl: 22221, Beatlebug: 18182, The Hole Got Fixed: 8410
Administrators: Joe: 5694