Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Beatley Moments
11 May 2014
7.47pm
Mr. Kite
910 Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields, Pepperland
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 3647

Interesting article @parlance, thanks.

So about three days ago I was eating lunch out and there was a 'Strawberry Field' salad. And yesterday, I was at the grocery store and they had a Strawberry Field cupcake… (I'm trying to attach a picture but it won't work… Ill out it up later)

They never seem to say Strawberry Fields which Is weird, but two similar Beatley moments in a row. My two before this were also similar. Maybe I get duplicate moments.

The following people thank Mr. Kite for this post:

parlance

If I spoke prose you'd all find out, I don't know what I talk about.

Can buy Joe love! If you're shopping at one of these two websites use the links below to support the Beatles Bible: Amazon | iTunes
11 May 2014
9.35pm
WhereArtEsteban
Nashville Tennessee
The Cavern Club
Forum Posts: 77
Kind of creepy, and of course purely coincidental, but I went on a little (*ahem) road trip to see The Ghost of a Saber Tooth Tiger play in Atlanta and we ended up in room 1980 at our hotel.

For those unaware: The GOASTT is Sean Lennon's new band with his bass playing girlfriend Charlotte, whom my friends and I actually got to chat with for a moment. It was rad, I was out of my mind. Their set was totally killer as is their new album Midnight Sun
here's their beyond trippy music video for "Moth to a Flame"

"P. P. P. P. S- L. P. Winner."

12 May 2014
12.11am
Mr. Kite
Apple rooftop

I was at a car dealership and looked over at one of the doors. The name of a sales associate was there: John Ringo!

I can't make these things up! Lucky guy to have such a cool name.

Ahhh Girl

Can buy Joe love! If you're shopping at one of these two websites use the links below to support the Beatles Bible: Amazon | iTunes
12 May 2014
12.42am
Annadog40
I am here you are here we are here and we are all together
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 4105

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki…..John_Ringo

I found there is another John Ringo the writer are they the same person?

Never say never, cause it's never 'never'

If you are like a new thingy than introduction your self in the into place here

If you did that then you win!

12 May 2014
12.46am
Mr. Kite
Apple rooftop

Annadog40 said

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki…..John_Ringo

I found there is another John Ringo the writer are they the same person?

I highly doubt it… They just both have a cool name. I wonder what their middle name is… Paul? George? James?

Annadog40

12 May 2014
1.36pm
Matt Busby
In the town where I was born
Shea Stadium
Forum Posts: 441

This one is pretty weak, but I found an advice writer they call Dear Prudence at the Washington Post (a newspaper, the one that broke the Watergate story).

Half of what I say is meaningless...

Help keep BeatlesBible alive! Use these links when shopping: Amazon | iTunes
12 May 2014
5.02pm
Linde
The Netherlands
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2039

My siblings are busy with their finals, and my sister had her art history exam today. She had a question about the Beatles again. Why didn't I ever have questions about the Beatles in my art history exams? Anyway, it was a digital exam and there was a fragment of Within You Without You and the question was how you could hear Indian influences in the Beatles' music, besides the use of the sitar.

13 May 2014
1.54am
parlance
Slaggers
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 5105

Was shopping in Albertsons this morning, and Dance Tonight was playing.

parlance

Beware of sadness. It can hit you. It can hurt you. Make you sore and what is more, that is not what you are here for. - George

Check out my fan video for Paul's song "Appreciate" at YouTube and Vimeo.

13 May 2014
5.05am
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Forum Posts: 4937

In the breakfast room in the hotel, they are playing a cover of Hey Jude. I wonder if they heard all the Beatles music I've been playing since I got here?

13 May 2014
2.53pm
Zig
The Toppermost of the Poppermost

Forum Posts: 4099

parlance said

Was shopping in Albertsons this morning, and Dance Tonight was playing.

parlance

Very cool. I would have been dancing (quite poorly) all throughout the market. Did you?

I've been getting into that album a lot lately.

To the fountain of perpetual mirth, Let it roll for all its worth.

Every Little Thing you buy from Amazon or iTunes will help the Beatles Bible if you use these links: Amazon | iTunes

14 May 2014
6.26am
Matt Busby
In the town where I was born
Shea Stadium
Forum Posts: 441

mithveaen said
Written by my student's in the feedback under "Something interesting about the teacher" (I'm NOT making this up)

The usual feedback I get is "Her last name is American" (my Mother's last name is Freeze) or other stuff. But someone will always ALWAYS mention the Beatles  a-hard-days-night-george-8

That's really cool that you incorporate the Beatles into your lesson plans!  My kids had a history teacher in 8th grade that would always play Billy Joel's "We Didn't Start the Fire' at the beginning of class, and they all thought that was cool.  Beatles would have been nicer, but it's a Catholic school, not sure that the Beatles exactly espoused Catholic ideas.

Half of what I say is meaningless...

Help keep BeatlesBible alive! Use these links when shopping: Amazon | iTunes
14 May 2014
1.29pm
Annadog40
Apple rooftop

Matt Busby said

mithveaen said
Written by my student's in the feedback under "Something interesting about the teacher" (I'm NOT making this up)

The usual feedback I get is "Her last name is American" (my Mother's last name is Freeze) or other stuff. But someone will always ALWAYS mention the Beatles  a-hard-days-night-george-8

That's really cool that you incorporate the Beatles into your lesson plans!  My kids had a history teacher in 8th grade that would always play Billy Joel's "We Didn't Start the Fire' at the beginning of class, and they all thought that was cool.  Beatles would have been nicer, but it's a Catholic school, not sure that the Beatles exactly espoused Catholic ideas.

Though I don't think Billy Joel was very Catholic either

14 May 2014
2.32pm
Mr. Kite
Apple rooftop

Linde said

My siblings are busy with their finals, and my sister had her art history exam today. She had a question about the Beatles again. Why didn't I ever have questions about the Beatles in my art history exams? Anyway, it was a digital exam and there was a fragment of Within You Without You and the question was how you could hear Indian influences in the Beatles' music, besides the use of the sitar.

That would be a fun question! I've found ways to bring the Beatles into answers for other questions about completely different topics.

Ahhh Girl said

In the breakfast room in the hotel, they are playing a cover of Hey Jude. I wonder if they heard all the Beatles music I've been playing since I got here?

If they are playing it because of you, that's a good hotel!

Ahhh Girl

14 May 2014
7.03pm
MrMoonlight
Alone in the clouds all blue...
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 789

I should be getting a replica of the Shea Stadium jacket within a couple of weeks!

Mal's got a mop and another glass of orange juice!
~He took the mirrors off his Cadillac
'Cause he doesn't like looking like he looks back~
14 May 2014
10.05pm
AppleScruffJunior
Sitting here, doing nothing but procrastinating
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1761

I was watching Room 101 which is basically a show that celebrities go on to talk about stuff they hate and why they should go into Room 101 (from the novel Nineteen Eighty-Four). There are 3 celebrities who state their views and then one of them gets their chosen pet peeve banished into Room 101. 

The example today was Paul McCartney's wives, guess which one was the one to be banished into Room 101? a-hard-days-night-george-10

INTROVERTS UNITE! Separately.....In your own homes.----Make Love, Not Wardrobes!
14 May 2014
10.14pm
Annadog40
Apple rooftop

The example today was Paul McCartney's wives, guess which one was the one to be banished into Room 101? a-hard-days-night-george-10

Linda? ahdn_paul_01

15 May 2014
3.55pm
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Forum Posts: 4937

No multicolored mirrors, but here are some ancient Greek hobnails for boots (from the Ancient Greek Agora Museum).

In a gift shop in Athens

Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My (Blue) Monkey
monkey.JPG

I was thinking about blue monkeys because of this:
http://www.travel-to-santorini…..age_id=131

15 May 2014
6.59pm
Zig
The Toppermost of the Poppermost

Forum Posts: 4099

A Beatley Moment was enjoyed this morning while driving to work behind a truck pulling one of these.
Ringo Trailer

The logo you see on the front was also on the back.

To the fountain of perpetual mirth, Let it roll for all its worth.

Every Little Thing you buy from Amazon or iTunes will help the Beatles Bible if you use these links: Amazon | iTunes

15 May 2014
7.22pm
AppleScruffJunior
Sitting here, doing nothing but procrastinating
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1761

A headline on the newspaper yesterday was 'Here Comes The Sun' the temperatures are soaring to a sweltering 20C in Ireland for the next couple of days ahdn_paul_02

Also a couple of nights back I heard 'You're Going To Lose That Girl' and 'You've Got To Hide Your Love Away' on the radio. I generally hear only 'Let It Be' so some of the obscure songs such as YGTLTG was a welcome change

The following people thank AppleScruffJunior for this post:

Matt Busby
INTROVERTS UNITE! Separately.....In your own homes.----Make Love, Not Wardrobes!
16 May 2014
3.00pm
MrMoonlight
Alone in the clouds all blue...
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 789

AppleScruffJunior said
A headline on the newspaper yesterday was 'Here Comes The Sun' the temperatures are soaring to a sweltering 20C in Ireland for the next couple of days ahdn_paul_02

Also a couple of nights back I heard 'You're Going To Lose That Girl' and 'You've Got To Hide Your Love Away' on the radio. I generally hear only 'Let It Be' so some of the obscure songs such as YGTLTG was a welcome change

WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME WHEN I FIND MYSELF IN TIMES OF TROUBLE MOTHER MARY COMES TO ME 

Mal's got a mop and another glass of orange juice!
~He took the mirrors off his Cadillac
'Cause he doesn't like looking like he looks back~
Forum Timezone: Europe/London

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: UnidentifiedFiendishThingy
56 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
2 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 9716

mr. Sun king coming together: 6916

parlance: 5105

Ahhh Girl: 4937

mithveaen: 4651

Annadog40: 4105

Zig: 4099

Mr. Kite: 3647

Ron Nasty: 3025

fabfouremily: 2934

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 88

Members: 2589

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 34

Topics: 3163

Newest Members: estoreparka, mouse, ug3hp, tilt, JMF

Moderators: Ahhh Girl (4937), meanmistermustard (9716), Zig (4099), Joe (3450)

Administrators: Joe (3450), Ellie (1)

Members Birthdays
Today: None
Upcoming: None