Beatles: Rock Band | Page 2 | Yesterday... and today | Fab forum

Please consider registering
Guest

Log In Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

  
 

— Match —

   

— Forum Options —

   

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Beatles: Rock Band
25 May 2010
8.53pm
RonnieRIG
The Mitten State!
The Star-Club
Forum Posts: 71
Member Since:
15 February 2010
Offline
21

That was my post! It did die pretty quickly. I have it on Wii. Wii friends, let's rock.

3 June 2010
10.51pm
Lewis346
Penny Lane
Decca
Forum Posts: 92
Member Since:
24 January 2010
Offline
22

Sure I will be happy to play, As soon as my Xbox gets back from Germany (In repair)

 

Gamertag: Lewis346

 

a-hard-days-night-john-1

Anytime at all, all you gotta do is call, and I'll be there.
30 June 2010
3.43pm
Paulrus
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 897
Member Since:
8 April 2010
Offline
23

Post your gamertag, and I'll add you so we can play. I play bass mainly, and sometimes guitar.

Oh, and if anyone has it for PS3 or Wii, just post it anyway (but tell us which one you have, ahaha) so people can add you on whatever console you're on.

Well, the Ukraine girls really knock me out  They leave the West behind 
30 June 2010
8.51pm
skye
AZ
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2286
Member Since:
13 November 2009
Offline
24

This seems like a common request, so I'll just pin this one.

Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo! So little time! So much to know!
2 July 2010
11.06am
sevenlevels
A town in Colorado
The Kaiserkeller
Forum Posts: 50
Member Since:
5 April 2010
Offline
25

Thank you Skye!brian-epstein

I have an Xbox 360 and my gamertag is Doh172. Let's jam fellow Beatle-maniacs!

I now declare this bridge open!
2 July 2010
11.15am
Paulrus
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 897
Member Since:
8 April 2010
Offline
26

Oh, right, I forgot to post mine, ahaha.

My gamertag is Untamed Fudge (don't ask)

Well, the Ukraine girls really knock me out  They leave the West behind 
3 July 2010
8.01pm
MeanMrsMustard
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2761
Member Since:
9 June 2010
Offline

I didn't know you had to have the same gaming console to play online! 

We have a Wii. I can't remember our gamer tag, and I've been wanting to change it, so I'll just post when I think of something to use. 

PS: I play drums mainly, but my brother JoJo(not his real name) ALWAYS plays bass. ALWAYS. (That doesn't mean he's not extremely good at guitar.) 

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind that is confusing things.

16 July 2010
1.25pm
Joe
Pepperland
Admin
Forum Posts: 3601
Member Since:
31 March 2008
Offline
28

Anyone in the UK thinking of buying The Beatles: Rock Band for the Wii or 360, the limited edition bundle with the Hofner bass and Ludwig drums is now a bargain basement £50 in the HMV sale. £50!

Wii: http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayP.....sku=991458

Xbox: http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayP.....sku=991413

The PS3 version is still £120.

Please don't spoil my day; I'm miles away

Can buy me love! Please consider using these links to support the Beatles Bible: Amazon | iTunes

16 July 2010
1.55pm
jenn
Cardiff
The Top Ten Club
Forum Posts: 56
Member Since:
1 April 2010
Offline
29

And to think the same, for the Wii, would go for $400 something in America now.  

Do what you want to do, and go where you're going to…
4 August 2010
8.04pm
RedLennon
Whitewater WI
Ed Sullivan Show
Forum Posts: 197
Member Since:
5 July 2010
Offline
30

My gamertag is RandyRhoads801.  It is going to be awhile until I can get online however.

 

I have 100% on all expert guitar and bass songs; including the Abbey Road, Sgt Pepper, Rubber Soul and All You Need Is Love downloads.  a-hard-days-night-george-6

 

I can also get between 99-100% on most of the drum songs.  (excluding What Goes On.  That song is ridiulous.)

 

Aside from The Beatles, Rock Band and Guitar Hero is another big one of my hobbies.

5 August 2010
5.04am
Sunii
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 653
Member Since:
13 February 2010
Offline
31

RedLennon said:

I have 100% on all expert guitar and bass songs; including the Abbey Road, Sgt Pepper, Rubber Soul and All You Need Is Love downloads.  a-hard-days-night-george-6

 

I can also get between 99-100% on most of the drum songs.  (excluding What Goes On.  That song is ridiulous.)

 


SLUT.a-hard-days-night-paul-11

  Thursday night your stockings needed mending.
5 August 2010
2.02pm
Paulrus
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 897
Member Since:
8 April 2010
Offline

Now, now, Sunii, be nice. Say "hoe".

 

Yeah, I'm not that good, ahaha. I used to play drums, mainly, but my brother broke the kit. Not a little brother, mind you. He's actually turning 16 this month, but he broke it anyway. I've five starred every song on expert guitar (all the DLC, too), and I've gold starred I think about three quarters of them. I haven't played in a while, though.

Well, the Ukraine girls really knock me out  They leave the West behind 
5 August 2010
7.28pm
skye
AZ
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2286
Member Since:
13 November 2009
Offline
33

Paulrus said:

Now, now, Sunii, be nice. Say "hoe".


Not if it's for free.
Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo! So little time! So much to know!
5 August 2010
9.08pm
MeanMrsMustard
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2761
Member Since:
9 June 2010
Offline
34

RedLennon said:

My gamertag is RandyRhoads801.  It is going to be awhile until I can get online however.

 

I have 100% on all expert guitar and bass songs; including the Abbey Road, Sgt Pepper, Rubber Soul and All You Need Is Love downloads.  a-hard-days-night-george-6

 

I can also get between 99-100% on most of the drum songs.  (excluding What Goes On.  That song is ridiulous.)

 

Aside from The Beatles, Rock Band and Guitar Hero is another big one of my hobbies.


Oh my heck. (Yes, I AM from Utah. brian-epstein

I can play a REAL guitar, but not a RockBand guitar. 

Me: WHERE ARE THE STRINGS?!?!?

JoJo: (not his real name) There aren't any. You just press the buttons. 

Me: But how do I play a G chord? And what if it goes beyond the first five frets? 

JoJo: (sighs) Maybe you should do drums. 

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind that is confusing things.

5 August 2010
9.33pm
MrBig
Rapture, Atlantic Ocean
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1104
Member Since:
4 April 2010
Offline
35

MeanMrs.Mustard said:

RedLennon said:

My gamertag is RandyRhoads801.  It is going to be awhile until I can get online however.

 

I have 100% on all expert guitar and bass songs; including the Abbey Road, Sgt Pepper, Rubber Soul and All You Need Is Love downloads.  a-hard-days-night-george-6

 

I can also get between 99-100% on most of the drum songs.  (excluding What Goes On.  That song is ridiulous.)

 

Aside from The Beatles, Rock Band and Guitar Hero is another big one of my hobbies.


Oh my heck. (Yes, I AM from Utah. brian-epstein)
 

I can play a REAL guitar, but not a RockBand guitar. 

Me: WHERE ARE THE STRINGS?!?!?

JoJo: (not his real name) There aren't any. You just press the buttons. 

Me: But how do I play a G chord? And what if it goes beyond the first five frets? 

JoJo: (sighs) Maybe you should do drums. 


JSYK, Dhani (a-hard-days-night-george-7's son) is making it so you can plug a real guitar into the system when Rock Band 3 comes out.
"The best band? The Beatles. The most overrated band? The Beatles."
6 August 2010
7.32am
Paulrus
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 897
Member Since:
8 April 2010
Offline
36

skye said:

Paulrus said:

Now, now, Sunii, be nice. Say "hoe".


Not if it's for free.
 

Maybe just "promiscuous person", then. Or "complimentary wench"?
Well, the Ukraine girls really knock me out  They leave the West behind 
6 August 2010
2.35pm
skye
AZ
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2286
Member Since:
13 November 2009
Offline
37

Love the one you're with, y'know?

Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo! So little time! So much to know!
6 August 2010
8.40pm
MeanMrsMustard
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2761
Member Since:
9 June 2010
Offline
38

Skye, I was just getting used to your other avatar! 

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind that is confusing things.

6 August 2010
9.26pm
skye
AZ
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2286
Member Since:
13 November 2009
Offline
39

Sorry. Should I change it back?

Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo! So little time! So much to know!
7 August 2010
3.22am
MeanMrsMustard
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2761
Member Since:
9 June 2010
Offline
40

Yes. I liked the other one better.

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind that is confusing things.

Forum Timezone: Europe/London

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: Expert Textpert, IveJustSeenAFaceo, AbbeyRoadRage, Mr. Kite, JauntyMonty, Sun King, Meowson
76 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 10967

mr. Sun king coming together: 6872

Ahhh Girl: 5925

parlance: 5758

Annadog40: 5188

Zig: 4716

Mr. Kite: 4693

mithveaen: 4645

Ron Nasty: 3331

fabfouremily: 2950

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 88

Members: 2767

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 34

Topics: 3200

Posts: 144538

Newest Members: jillbousquet, LennonGirl, PlasticSoul14, Pepper14, The John

Moderators: Ahhh Girl: 5925, meanmistermustard: 10967, Zig: 4716, Joe: 3601

Administrators: Joe: 3601, Ellie: 1

Members Birthdays
Today: None
Upcoming: None