Beatle dreams | Page 17 | Yesterday... and today | Fab forum

A A A

Please consider registering
guest

Log In Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

  

— Match —

   

— Forum Options —

   

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
Beatle dreams
30 April 2011
5.35am
JET!
Rockin' in two by two
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 509
Member Since:
14 November 2010
Offline
321

Good grief, Charlie Brown. I'm going to have to book a time into my schedule to read that whole thing.

The sunshine bores the daylights outta me
30 April 2011
5.42am
Blue Nicey
Out paradin’
Hollywood Bowl
Forum Posts: 387
Member Since:
13 January 2011
Offline
322

Ringo, For The Win!!! said:

Sorry about the triple post but i had this weird dream two nights ago:

Paul ran up to me and shielded me from the crazy, drunk, strippers that were crowding the streets. "I got you luv, I got you" He kept muttering, he wasn't my boyfriend or anything, just a good friend that I hung out with a lot. Paul and I got into his car after tearing our way through the crowd of strippers. "Okay, Paul, we need to get to your house, and fast." I said. Paul said nothing, just drove, when an old lady came into the road and Paul swerved, hitting a pole. I tried to drag Paul out of the car on my escape jump out, but he was stuck, I was pulling so hard that I broke my wrist and the strength in my hand was fading. I had to let go, but I couldn't. After forcing myself to let go I ran from the car and watched as it burst into flame with Paul in it (Don't pass me By starts playing in the background). Just then John jumped down from a building and pointed at the old lady who had made Paul crash. (The words 'Paul is a dead man, miss him, miss him, miss him' repeat themselves in the background) "YOU! YOU!" He was yelling, when the Old lady shot him, and took off her costume, revealing herself as none other than Mark David Chapman. Yoko came running towards him with a rolling pin, "Why'd you kill my Johnny? He changed my diapers y'know!" She was yelling, or should I say, screeching at him. Ringo came with a gun, shot Yoko and Mark, then picked me up and brought me to safety in his house.

 

then I had this one last night, they're connected somehow, I know it!:

The light was hurting, I couldn't see, all I saw was people in robes. When I could finally see, I saw John, my friend, I tried to run to him and eventually got up with him, he randomly said to me "I'll come back to get my revenge" Then it all faded into drops of water smearing down a wall that wasn't there.(Revolution 9 plays in the background for a couple seconds) After everything was back normally again I shot up into an upright position, "whew, just a dream" I mutter to myself. But wait, where was Ringo, he was laying right next to me when we went to sleep! "Ringo!" I called out, "Ringo!" No answer. I sped into the living room, then I slowly walked into the kitchen fearing what I might see. At first I saw a shattered glass on the ground, with a puddle of water around it, then I walked a little more, I saw…Ringo laying on the ground, with a knife stuck in his chest, blood pouring onto the floor. But wait, there was a note on the knife, I quickly took the note but I couldn't read it due to the tears filling my eyes. I called George and asked him to come over. He came and read the note to me, "To-Whoever Ringo's lover is, This is for Ringo ruining my career, signed-PB" He read aloud. "Who in the name of Billy Shears is PB?" I asked George, the tears starting to go away. "I recognize those initials…PETE BEST!!! THOSE ARE PETE BEST'S INITIALS!! OUR FORMER DRUMMER UNTIL RINGO REPLACED HIM!!!" George yelled, I looked out the window, still in pain from Ringo's death, and saw a shadowy figure with a Teddy Boy haircut and Leather, black clothes. "There he is!" I said and pointed out the balcony window, then I ran at Pete, slamming open the glass balcony door, and looking Pete straight in the eye, he was holding a revolver (the gun, not the album). George ran up and stood next to me. Pete shot George, and George fell off the balcony into the water (Ringo and I lived by a beach). Pete came up to me, only inches away from my face. "I love you, and I can't believe you left me for that son of a (bad word inserted here), Ringo." (This Boy plays in the background) He was telling me. "You must be freaking insane to think anyone would take YOU over Ringo!" I shot back at him. He grabbed my waist and kissed me. While he was distracted in kissing me, I slipped the Revolver out of his hand and shot him.

LOL, that is the best part of the whole thing. I really did need the clarification! apple01 Those dreams are wild, man. I would have woken up to a puddle of pee after seeing Paul being burnt alive and Ringo bleeding out on the floor. blue-meanie Take that, you bad Beatle dreams!

Favorite Starbucks drink: Chai, baby, Chai.
30 April 2011
7.04am
StrawberryLakiesha
Shea Stadium
Forum Posts: 465
Member Since:
4 March 2011
Offline
323

Like five nights ago or something I had a dream where my mom, brother and I were moving into a house that was supposed to be haunted by ghosts and after we moved there Paul(McCartney) did too and he was paying my mom rent to live with us. So then I went to sleep but John(Lennon) kept waking me up,(he was a ghost) becuase he was slamming all the doors and windows. Becuase nobody could sleep, Paul, my mom, brother and I decided to go to a blockparty and when we were going to leave Paul was really drunk so my mom refused to let him ride with us. On the way back home, though we stopped and bought guns and put them in the trunk, and when we got back home Paul was already there and John was with him only he wasn't a ghost anymore. They then took the guns, tied up my mom, brother and I and shot my mom and brother. Then that's when I woke up!paul-mccartney

ONE MINUTE YOU'RE DEFENDING THE WHOLE GALAXY, AND SUDDENLY, YOU FIND YOURSELF SUCKING DOWN DARJEELING WITH MARIE ANTOINETTE AND HER LITTLE SISTER.!
30 April 2011
1.06pm
mr. Sun king coming together
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 6972
Member Since:
19 September 2010
Offline
324

Okay, never hope for Politics and Beatles to mix. i had a very stupid dream where I'm in the US (Michigan), and I see President Obama getting endorsed by a-hard-days-night-paul-3. Then a-hard-days-night-george-2 comes in and attacks a-hard-days-night-paul-3, and then announces he supports someone else. Then Ringo was giving the middle finger to the Canadian leader of the BQ. I hate thinking of politics with Beatles. I get enough politics in real life, I certainly don't need to dream it.

I tried to think of something powerful and moving… and failed.  "You were given a choice between war and dishonor - you chose dishonor, and you shall have war" - Winston Churchill
30 April 2011
1.39pm
minime
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 526
Member Since:
16 February 2011
Offline
325

mr sun king etc ( your name is too long), that dream sounds like a fun one though (;  Does that mean George supports, erm, another Bush?

30 April 2011
1.54pm
mr. Sun king coming together
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 6972
Member Since:
19 September 2010
Offline
326

I don't remember who George supported. I'd hate the dream less if there wasn't a Canadian election in 2 days

I tried to think of something powerful and moving… and failed.  "You were given a choice between war and dishonor - you chose dishonor, and you shall have war" - Winston Churchill
30 April 2011
2.31pm
Blue Nicey
Out paradin’
Hollywood Bowl
Forum Posts: 387
Member Since:
13 January 2011
Offline
327

StrawberryLakiesha said:

Like five nights ago or something I had a dream where my mom, brother and I were moving into a house that was supposed to be haunted by ghosts and after we moved there Paul(McCartney) did too and he was paying my mom rent to live with us. So then I went to sleep but John(Lennon) kept waking me up,(he was a ghost) becuase he was slamming all the doors and windows. Becuase nobody could sleep, Paul, my mom, brother and I decided to go to a blockparty and when we were going to leave Paul was really drunk so my mom refused to let him ride with us. On the way back home, though we stopped and bought guns and put them in the trunk, and when we got back home Paul was already there and John was with him only he wasn't a ghost anymore. They then took the guns, tied up my mom, brother and I and shot my mom and brother. Then that's when I woke up!paul-mccartney

Serviceable villains! That is horrible!

Favorite Starbucks drink: Chai, baby, Chai.
30 April 2011
7.22pm
JojosCoolCherryCream
London Palladium
Forum Posts: 111
Member Since:
10 April 2011
Offline
328

Blue Nicey said:

Ringo, For The Win!!! said:

Sorry about the triple post but i had this weird dream two nights ago:

Paul ran up to me and shielded me from the crazy, drunk, strippers that were crowding the streets. "I got you luv, I got you" He kept muttering, he wasn't my boyfriend or anything, just a good friend that I hung out with a lot. Paul and I got into his car after tearing our way through the crowd of strippers. "Okay, Paul, we need to get to your house, and fast." I said. Paul said nothing, just drove, when an old lady came into the road and Paul swerved, hitting a pole. I tried to drag Paul out of the car on my escape jump out, but he was stuck, I was pulling so hard that I broke my wrist and the strength in my hand was fading. I had to let go, but I couldn't. After forcing myself to let go I ran from the car and watched as it burst into flame with Paul in it (Don't Pass Me By starts playing in the background). Just then John jumped down from a building and pointed at the old lady who had made Paul crash. (The words 'Paul is a dead man, miss him, miss him, miss him' repeat themselves in the background) "YOU! YOU!" He was yelling, when the Old lady shot him, and took off her costume, revealing herself as none other than Mark David Chapman. Yoko came running towards him with a rolling pin, "Why'd you kill my Johnny? He changed my diapers y'know!" She was yelling, or should I say, screeching at him. Ringo came with a gun, shot Yoko and Mark, then picked me up and brought me to safety in his house.

 

then I had this one last night, they're connected somehow, I know it!:

The light was hurting, I couldn't see, all I saw was people in robes. When I could finally see, I saw John, my friend, I tried to run to him and eventually got up with him, he randomly said to me "I'll come back to get my revenge" Then it all faded into drops of water smearing down a wall that wasn't there.(Revolution 9 plays in the background for a couple seconds) After everything was back normally again I shot up into an upright position, "whew, just a dream" I mutter to myself. But wait, where was Ringo, he was laying right next to me when we went to sleep! "Ringo!" I called out, "Ringo!" No answer. I sped into the living room, then I slowly walked into the kitchen fearing what I might see. At first I saw a shattered glass on the ground, with a puddle of water around it, then I walked a little more, I saw…Ringo laying on the ground, with a knife stuck in his chest, blood pouring onto the floor. But wait, there was a note on the knife, I quickly took the note but I couldn't read it due to the tears filling my eyes. I called George and asked him to come over. He came and read the note to me, "To-Whoever Ringo's lover is, This is for Ringo ruining my career, signed-PB" He read aloud. "Who in the name of Billy Shears is PB?" I asked George, the tears starting to go away. "I recognize those initials…PETE BEST!!! THOSE ARE PETE BEST'S INITIALS!! OUR FORMER DRUMMER UNTIL RINGO REPLACED HIM!!!" George yelled, I looked out the window, still in pain from Ringo's death, and saw a shadowy figure with a Teddy Boy haircut and Leather, black clothes. "There he is!" I said and pointed out the balcony window, then I ran at Pete, slamming open the glass balcony door, and looking Pete straight in the eye, he was holding a revolver (the gun, not the album). George ran up and stood next to me. Pete shot George, and George fell off the balcony into the water (Ringo and I lived by a beach). Pete came up to me, only inches away from my face. "I love you, and I can't believe you left me for that son of a (bad word inserted here), Ringo." (This Boy plays in the background) He was telling me. "You must be freaking insane to think anyone would take YOU over Ringo!" I shot back at him. He grabbed my waist and kissed me. While he was distracted in kissing me, I slipped the Revolver out of his hand and shot him.

LOL, that is the best part of the whole thing. I really did need the clarification! apple01 Those dreams are wild, man. I would have woken up to a puddle of pee after seeing Paul being burnt alive and Ringo bleeding out on the floor. blue-meanie Take that, you bad Beatle dreams!

Yeah, it was really creepy, I screamed when I woke up! paul-mccartney And when I was trying to get Paul out of the car in the dream, I was clutcing  a wad of my blanket! (I know this because there was a giant wrinkled wad of them that my hand was on when I woke up!!

"Hoop? That isn't a hoop, It's a lethal weapon, have you got a license for it?" -Ringo (By the way, just call me Jojo)
30 April 2011
7.23pm
JojosCoolCherryCream
London Palladium
Forum Posts: 111
Member Since:
10 April 2011
Offline
329

Blue Nicey said:

StrawberryLakiesha said:

Like five nights ago or something I had a dream where my mom, brother and I were moving into a house that was supposed to be haunted by ghosts and after we moved there Paul(McCartney) did too and he was paying my mom rent to live with us. So then I went to sleep but John(Lennon) kept waking me up,(he was a ghost) becuase he was slamming all the doors and windows. Becuase nobody could sleep, Paul, my mom, brother and I decided to go to a blockparty and when we were going to leave Paul was really drunk so my mom refused to let him ride with us. On the way back home, though we stopped and bought guns and put them in the trunk, and when we got back home Paul was already there and John was with him only he wasn't a ghost anymore. They then took the guns, tied up my mom, brother and I and shot my mom and brother. Then that's when I woke up!paul-mccartney

Serviceable villains! That is horrible!

That is scary!!!!a-hard-days-night-ringo-8

"Hoop? That isn't a hoop, It's a lethal weapon, have you got a license for it?" -Ringo (By the way, just call me Jojo)
30 April 2011
10.07pm
mr. Sun king coming together
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 6972
Member Since:
19 September 2010
Offline
330

Okay, Fading In and Out, when you change your Name, TELL US.

I tried to think of something powerful and moving… and failed.  "You were given a choice between war and dishonor - you chose dishonor, and you shall have war" - Winston Churchill
30 April 2011
11.43pm
JojosCoolCherryCream
London Palladium
Forum Posts: 111
Member Since:
10 April 2011
Offline
331

I shall!!!!!   a-hard-days-night-ringo-10

"Hoop? That isn't a hoop, It's a lethal weapon, have you got a license for it?" -Ringo (By the way, just call me Jojo)
1 May 2011
1.53am
Daniel
Decca
Forum Posts: 92
Member Since:
1 May 2011
Offline
332

What if one night I had a dream where Paul was a special guest at my school, becuase I did!!!!!!!

1 May 2011
2.02am
MeanMrsMustard
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2803
Member Since:
9 June 2010
Offline
333

Well, Sun king, it's actually quite simple. FiFo can change her name as much as she wants, as long as she never changes her signature.

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind that is confusing things.

1 May 2011
6.30am
JET!
Rockin' in two by two
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 509
Member Since:
14 November 2010
Offline
334

Did FiFo change her name from something else? Or are you encouraging her to change it?

The sunshine bores the daylights outta me
1 May 2011
6.35am
Paulrus
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 906
Member Since:
8 April 2010
Offline
335

She used to be Ringo For The Win!!! (or something similar, I have a horrible memory)

Well, the Ukraine girls really knock me out  They leave the West behind 
1 May 2011
9.20am
StrawberryLakiesha
Shea Stadium
Forum Posts: 465
Member Since:
4 March 2011
Offline
336

MeanMrsMustard said:

Well, Sun king, it's actually quite simple. FiFo can change her name as much as she wants, as long as she never changes her signature.

So does that mean that I'm not allowed to change my signature, because I already did twice!!!a-hard-days-night-ringo-6

ONE MINUTE YOU'RE DEFENDING THE WHOLE GALAXY, AND SUDDENLY, YOU FIND YOURSELF SUCKING DOWN DARJEELING WITH MARIE ANTOINETTE AND HER LITTLE SISTER.!
1 May 2011
1.12pm
mr. Sun king coming together
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 6972
Member Since:
19 September 2010
Offline
337

JET! said:

Did FiFo change her name from something else? Or are you encouraging her to change it?

Yes. I want her, if she should ever change it again, to Simply Tell Us.

I tried to think of something powerful and moving… and failed.  "You were given a choice between war and dishonor - you chose dishonor, and you shall have war" - Winston Churchill
1 May 2011
3.04pm
Blue Nicey
Out paradin’
Hollywood Bowl
Forum Posts: 387
Member Since:
13 January 2011
Offline
338

Paulrus said:

She used to be Ringo For The Win!!! (or something similar, I have a horrible memory)

Ohh, OK. I was wondering what her previous identity was.

Favorite Starbucks drink: Chai, baby, Chai.
1 May 2011
5.30pm
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 4678
Member Since:
1 May 2010
Offline
339

You can change your signature if you want Strawberry. The thing is that if you change your name we get confused. That's all.

 

Ok now back in topic, I had a nice dream yesterday. I dreamed of John singing songs in his guitar. It was a very short dream though.

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie…… Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower… Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go. Beware of Darkness…  I believe in SH...
1 May 2011
6.44pm
Blue Nicey
Out paradin’
Hollywood Bowl
Forum Posts: 387
Member Since:
13 January 2011
Offline
340

I had some kind of blip in my dream last night that somebody was doing a hard rock cover of “All I’ve Got To Do.” Although, I don’t know how one could do a hard rock cover of that song, really.

Favorite Starbucks drink: Chai, baby, Chai.
Forum Timezone: UTC 0

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: nzbeatlefan, Beatleva
43 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
Today None
Upcoming Mr Bellamy, Linde

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 7196

mr. Sun king coming together: 6972

mithveaen: 4678

parlance: 3650

MeanMrsMustard: 2803

Ron Nasty: 2518

skye: 2295

IveJustSeenAFaceo: 1963

LongHairedLady: 1891

Von Bontee: 1813

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 87

Members: 2332

Moderators: 5

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 33

Topics: 3060

Posts: 110055

Newest Members: ChristianCorl, primadonna paul, Simple Press, Kattatude, El Dorado

Moderators: Ahhh Girl (3347), fabfouremily (2941), Zig (3298), Joe (3210), Ellie (1)

Administrators: Joe (3210)