1976 - Final re-union? | Yesterday... and today | Fab forum

Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

1976 - Final re-union?
18 September 2011
11.16am
McLennonSon
In the middle of the roundabout
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 841

I found this page with a little help from my friend (or not); meanmistermustard.

It seemes to be both fake and real, and i can't come up with a truth.

Cheers!

My Music Blog. One and one don't make two One and one make one.
18 September 2011
11.19am
McLennonSon
In the middle of the roundabout
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 841
My Music Blog. One and one don't make two One and one make one.
18 September 2011
1.34pm
meanmistermustard

Forum Posts: 10388

The second is incredibly fake - the seller basically writes 'this tape is so rare buy it, by the way i dont think its 100% authentic, but its so rare buy it but it might not be the beatles, but its the only 1, so buy it. Oh, its so historic that i only listened to 30 seconds so im not that sure, but buy this piece of history'.

As soon as anyone finds anything new by the beatles they listen to it or give it to someone else to hear it and make sure its them. You dont play 30 seconds, stick it in a box and then sell it without getting it verified! 

The first one is also a forgery with the site saying it sounds like the beatles but isnt.

I dont believe for a second that in the 70's George Harrison played with Paul as they werent that friendly, certainly not to be in the same studio. George saying he'd rather play with Willie Weeks than Paul really annoyed Paul. Plus i cant see Yoko being that willing for John to get back together with his old buddies. And even if she was you can guarantee she'd want to 'contribute' in some way.

Don’t make your love suffer insecurities, trade the baggage of self to set another one free. ('Paper Skin' - Kendall Payne)
18 September 2011
2.03pm
mr. Sun king coming together
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 6916

I was just to lazy to type that out. The only "session" (or sessions, more correctly) were John and Ringo, and one of Paul and Ringo, related to Ringo's 1976 album (Ringo's Rotograuve or whatever). So bullshit it is.

I tried to think of something powerful and moving… and failed.  "You were given a choice between war and dishonor - you chose dishonor, and you shall have war" - Winston Churchill
Forum Timezone: Europe/London

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: Necko, Ahhh Girl, Mr. Kite
64 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 10388

mr. Sun king coming together: 6916

Ahhh Girl: 5523

parlance: 5498

Annadog40: 4740

mithveaen: 4651

Zig: 4549

Mr. Kite: 4301

Ron Nasty: 3218

fabfouremily: 2947

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 88

Members: 2684

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 34

Topics: 3149

Newest Members: ZoeLouk, arsentev78, Rocky You're a Blackbird, Johnlovedcats, Alex

Moderators: Ahhh Girl: 5523, meanmistermustard: 10388, Zig: 4549, Joe: 3492

Administrators: Joe: 3492, Ellie: 1

Members Birthdays
Today: None
Upcoming: None