18 April 2013
30 October 2012
As of now:
2. Abbey Road Medley (does this count?)
6. The Word
This list will probably change, but honorable mentions include: Dear Prudence, Across The Universe, Love You To, For No One, Think For Yourself, Norwegian Wood, I Me Mine, Rain, Revolution, Ticket To Ride, Mr. Kite/I Want You (She's So Heavy)/Helter Skelter (from the Love album), I Want You (She's So Heavy) itself, I've Just Seen A Face, etc...
Questo abrigado tanta mucho que can eat it carousel
14 December 2009
12 August 2013
18 March 2013
No order, I can never have an order (Way too hard to put them in order):
3 George Lead Vocals, 4 Paul Lead Vocals, 2 John and Paul Vocals.
16 July 2013
"Try to realise it's all within yourself - no-one else can make you change"
8 August 2013
This is ridiculously hard and all my choices are subject to change on any given day, but i'll have a bash!
4) I'm So Tired
6) The End
7) Don't let me Down
10) Helter Skelter
14 September 2013
8 September 2013
Read more about the Beatles at Beatles Fans Unite. Join for free and vote for your favorite Beatles :)
14 April 2010
11 September 2013
10. Peace of Mind/The Candle Burns [Most likely not by The Beatles, but I love the song and it has to be attributed to someone]
"Sometimes they call me the proletariat, but I don't mind." -Stig O'Hara
2 September 2013
20 September 2013
OMB (Oh my Beatles), this is tough.
Well here goes (Most will be ties):
- Here Comes The Sun/Like Dreamers Do/Come And Get It (Paul not Badfinger)
- I Will/P.S. I Love You/Here There And Everywhere
- Yellow Submarine/Octopus' Garden/I Am The Walrus/Maxwell's Silver Hammer (Good combo)
- To Know Her is To Love Her/Sure to Fall (In Love With You)/That Means a Lot
- Don't Ever Change/ If You've Got Trouble/Golden Slumbers
- Your Mother Should Know/All You Need Is Love/Day Tripper/Lady Madonna/Across The Universe
- Eight Days A Week/ It's Only Love/ Things We Said Today
- Till There Was You/All My Loving/Hold Me Tight
- Eleanor Rigby/Got To Get You Into My Life/Good Day Sunshine/Good Morning Good Morning/And Your Bird Can Sing
- This Boy/Two of Us/And I Love Her
Okay, Correction to top; ALL will be ties!
The Beatles are just so good, I can't help it.
19 August 2013
I'll happily contribute to this thread as my first ever post to the Fab forum.
2) In My Life
3) I Want You (She's So Heavy)
6) Nowhere Man
I didn't know what I was missing.
18 March 2013
INTROVERTS UNITE! Separately....in your own homes!
Make Love, Not Wardrobes!
1 May 2011
Bean meaning to get around to this for a while but obviously never did - until now.
Not in any order and have deliberately not thought about trying to get 10 (even tho there are) as it will end up with "ooh that's a great song, got to include that" and it will end up with 156 tracks.
- I Need You
- No Reply
- What Goes On
- I Am The Walrus
- Strawberry Fields Forever
- You Wont See Me
- A Day In The Life
- Here Comes The Sun
And I feel so guilty and dirty having done this. I apologise to all those tracks I left off that are going around my head and shouting "What about me!?" (Tomorrow Never Knows). I console myself with the knowledge this will be completely different in a few days time or when an omitted song comes to mind and its absence is nothing short of utter stupidity of the highest order.
8 June 2013
okay, toughest question ever but here goes:
1. For You Blue like I've said a million times, I love my Georgie boy! I always imagine him singing it to me
the rest in no particular order:
being for the benefit of Mr.kite
ob-la-di ob-la-da i just love how happy it is (and there's a bunch more on the White Album that I so wish I could include)
I always forget how much I love Dear Prudence until I listen to it again, but I'm not listening to it right now so I didn't include it this will probably change, like, immediately after I post it
oops forgot fool on the hill, love that song!
“Anyway, there is one thing I have learned and that is not to dress uncomfortably, in styles which hurt: winklepicker shoes that cripple your feet and tight pants that squash your balls. Indian clothes are better.” - George Harrison
3 October 2013
Here is my list: Had a really tough time picking..
10. Maxwell Silver Hammer - really catchy song, yet greater than any newer pop song might become.
9. Martha My Dear - same as above.
8. Here Comes The Sun - Just really beautiful allround.
7. Across The Universe - John Lennon's perhaps greatest song-poetry.
6. Magical Mystery Tour - Awesome orchestral masterpiece, really makes a grand entrance for the great album.
5. For No One - Really meaningful lyrics.
4. Abbey Road Medley - YES
3. In My Life - First Lennon personal and emotional close-up.
2. The Fool On The Hill - Great melody, great lyrics, great band.
1. A Day In The Life - Has it all. Possibly best song ever created.
Don't be too hard on my not so good english, or my reason for picking them, although i would like to hear constructive critisicm.
18 March 2013
Another Revision. It never stays the same. (Still not in order, though)
KEY: Writer(s), Lead Vocalist(s), Genre, Year
For No One - Lennon-McCartney, Paul, Baroque Pop, 1966
She's Leaving Home - Lennon-McCartney, Paul, Baroque Pop, 1967
A Day In The Life - Lennon-McCartney, John, Progressive Rock, 1967
She Said She Said - Lennon-McCartney, John, Hard Rock, 1966
I Me Mine - Harrison, George, Hard Rock, 1970
I Need You - Harrison, George, Rock, 1965
I'm Happy Just To Dance With You - Lennon-McCartney, George, Rock, 1964
It's All Too Much - Harrison, George, Psychedelic Rock, 1969
Oh! Darling - Lennon-McCartney, Paul, Rock, 1969
Something - Harrison, George, Rock, 1969
21 November 2012
Most Users Ever Online: 597
Currently Online: ladycat, Wigwam, Ahhhnnadog40Girl, C.R.A., Merch
Currently Browsing this Page:
Ahhh Girl: 9076
mr. Sun king coming together: 6949
Mr. Kite: 5999
Ron Nasty: 4265
Guest Posters: 88
Newest Members: melisa60428212, aletheawoolaco, tressasandoval, Kate, benitovrooman
Moderators: Ahhh Girl: 9076, meanmistermustard: 14640, Zig: 6522, Joe: 4047
Administrators: Joe: 4047, Ellie: 1