Songs that made you feel high | Page 3 | Fab Forum

Please consider registering
Guest

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —






— Match —





— Forum Options —





Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
Songs that made you feel high
No permission to create posts
17 August 2010
11.15pm
Avatar
Sunii
Carnegie Hall
Forum Posts: 646
Member Since:
13 February 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

A Fiendish Thingy said:

Is that really how you pronounce it? I always thought it was like "sunny", hahaha! a-hard-days-night-george-8 Happy birthday (yesterday) again, Sunii! You are the best.


NO! It's like "Sunny", not "Sooni". Oh and thanks, Kitzia!a-hard-days-night-george-7

 

mithveaen said:

Happy Birthday Sunii!!!


Thanks!

skye said:

Doing anything fun to celebrate Sunii?


Well, my birthday was yesterday. I had cake and junk, and a ton of people show up. It was really fun. I didn't do anything "spectacular", though. My friends sang "Birthday" for me, and dressed up as the Beatles.....plus Yoko! It was great:)

  Thursday night your stockings needed mending.
17 August 2010
11.22pm
Avatar
skye
AZ
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 2269
Member Since:
12 November 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Good friends. a-hard-days-night-george-8

Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo! So little time! So much to know!
17 August 2010
11.51pm
Avatar
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 1155
Member Since:
7 August 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Sunii said:

Thank you, Joe. 🙂


HEY!!
Dear Prudence Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.
18 August 2010
2.06am
Avatar
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 1155
Member Since:
7 August 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

MeanMrs.Mustard said:

Do I count? I'm the same age George was when he joined the Quarry Men....

If  You want to.

Dear Prudence Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.
18 August 2010
2.07am
Avatar
John Lemon
strawberry fields
Casbah Coffee Club
Forum Posts: 24
Member Since:
29 June 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Tomorrow Never Knows in mono a-hard-days-night-ringo-13 backwards guitar solo is amazzzing

18 August 2010
3.46am
Avatar
GniknuS
Rain? I don't mind
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 1331
Member Since:
1 May 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

DrRobert9 said:

Tomorrow Never Knows in mono a-hard-days-night-ringo-13 backwards guitar solo is amazzzing


Nice choice, I think almost everything from Revolver in mono makes me feel high. I'm Only Sleeping, when the backwards guitar solo starts a little bit earlier than stereo. John sounds so vivid in Yellow Submarine, and he also comes in a line earlier.

I just got the mono remasters, so I'm listening to the Beatles in mono really for the first time, and it just seems so much better.

I sat on a rug, biding my time, drinking her wine
18 August 2010
4.06am
Avatar
MeanMrsMustard
Nowhere Land
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 2722
Member Since:
9 June 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Sunii said:

A Fiendish Thingy said:

 Is that really how you pronounce it? I always thought it was like "sunny", hahaha! a-hard-days-night-george-8 Happy birthday (yesterday) again, Sunii! You are the best.


NO! It's like "Sunny", not "Sooni". Oh and thanks, Kitzia!a-hard-days-night-george-7

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO blue-meanie

 

You could have at least TOLD me. That's the last time I make a video for your birthday....

 

 

 

(nah. I'm going to make one next year. And the year after that. And the year after that. And... you get the point.) 

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind that is confusing things.

18 August 2010
2.34pm
Avatar
MrBig
Rapture, Atlantic Ocean
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 1068
Member Since:
3 April 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

MeanMrs.Mustard said:

Sunii said:

A Fiendish Thingy said:

 Is that really how you pronounce it? I always thought it was like "sunny", hahaha! a-hard-days-night-george-8 Happy birthday (yesterday) again, Sunii! You are the best.


NO! It's like "Sunny", not "Sooni". Oh and thanks, Kitzia!a-hard-days-night-george-7
 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO blue-meanie
 

You could have at least TOLD me. That's the last time I make a video for your birthday....

 

 

(nah. I'm going to make one next year. And the year after that. And the year after that. And... you get the point.) 


HOLY JESUS IN HEAVEN IT'S A GOD DAMN RIOT OUT HERE a-hard-days-night-george-7a-hard-days-night-paul-3a-hard-days-night-paul-2a-hard-days-night-george-2a-hard-days-night-george-8
"The best band? The Beatles. The most overrated band? The Beatles."
18 August 2010
3.50pm
Avatar
John Lemon
strawberry fields
Casbah Coffee Club
Forum Posts: 24
Member Since:
29 June 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

GniknuS said:

DrRobert9 said:

Tomorrow Never Knows in mono a-hard-days-night-ringo-13 backwards guitar solo is amazzzing


Nice choice, I think almost everything from Revolver in mono makes me feel high. I'm Only Sleeping, when the backwards guitar solo starts a little bit earlier than stereo. John sounds so vivid in Yellow Submarine, and he also comes in a line earlier.
 

I just got the mono remasters, so I'm listening to the Beatles in mono really for the first time, and it just seems so much better.


Yeah I just got them too, about a month ago.  Im only sleeping is great one of my personal favorites and your right on about that backwards guitar work its awesomea-hard-days-night-john-1. Revolver and Sgt Peppers are the most different ala Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds johns voice sounds soo trippy in mono.a-hard-days-night-john-7
18 August 2010
8.08pm
Avatar
Mrs. Taxman
The marketplace
Decca
Forum Posts: 87
Member Since:
17 August 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

GniknuS said:

DrRobert9 said:

Tomorrow Never Knows in mono a-hard-days-night-ringo-13 backwards guitar solo is amazzzing


Nice choice, I think almost everything from Revolver in mono makes me feel high. I'm Only Sleeping, when the backwards guitar solo starts a little bit earlier than stereo. John sounds so vivid in Yellow Submarine, and he also comes in a line earlier.
 

I just got the mono remasters, so I'm listening to the Beatles in mono really for the first time, and it just seems so much better.


I have the stereo remaster and although i like it better i usually listen 2 it in mono more often 
"Fighting for peace is like f—ing for virginity." John Lennon
19 August 2010
11.36pm
Avatar
Sunii
Carnegie Hall
Forum Posts: 646
Member Since:
13 February 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

MrBig said:

HOLY JESUS IN HEAVEN IT'S A GOD DAMN RIOT OUT HERE a-hard-days-night-george-7a-hard-days-night-paul-3a-hard-days-night-paul-2a-hard-days-night-george-2a-hard-days-night-george-8


What? a-hard-days-night-ringo-4

  Thursday night your stockings needed mending.
No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: Starr Shine?, Bongo, Evangeline
63 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Starr Shine?: 11637

Silly Girl: 7713

parlance: 7095

mr. Sun king coming together: 6980

Mr. Kite: 6133

trcanberra: 5776

Ron Nasty: 5356

Necko: 4867

mithveaen: 4630

AppleScruffJunior: 4002

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 87

Members: 3498

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 42

Topics: 3935

Posts: 218852

Newest Members:

TheFifties, bmw8282, man on the flaming pie, herseydenvar, Polythene_kite

Moderators: Ahhh Girl: 11814, meanmistermustard: 18448, Zig: 8371, Joe: 4476

Administrators: Joe: 4476, Ellie: 3

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today: Expert Textpert
Upcoming: None