Ringo, the cute one. | Ringo Starr | Fab forum

Please consider registering
Guest

Log In Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

  
 

— Match —

   

— Forum Options —

   

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Ringo, the cute one.
5 September 2010
1.02am
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1165
Member Since:
7 August 2010
Offline

I've heard a lot a people say "Pauls the cutest!" But I think ringo is for many reasons

1. His big blue eyes are heart-melting.

2. His size is one of my favorite qualitys

3. His voice. It's so amazing to hear a big voice like that come for that little body.

4. Personality is one of the things he does best.

If you agree with me, LETS START A THREAD!!

a-hard-days-night-ringo-9

Dear Prudence Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.
5 September 2010
1.09am
MrBig
Rapture, Atlantic Ocean
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1085
Member Since:
4 April 2010
Offline

In a totally heterosexual way, I agree. 

 

I'm aiming for the 1968 Paul India look, though.

"The best band? The Beatles. The most overrated band? The Beatles."
5 September 2010
1.18am
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1165
Member Since:
7 August 2010
Offline

MrBig said:

In a totally heterosexual way, I agree. 

 

I'm aiming for the 1968 Paul India look, though.


It's okay if you say things like that here becaues no one will make fun of you ( since Paulsbass left.)a-hard-days-night-john-6
Dear Prudence Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.
5 September 2010
1.25am
MrBig
Rapture, Atlantic Ocean
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1085
Member Since:
4 April 2010
Offline

Dear Prudence said:

MrBig said:

In a totally heterosexual way, I agree. 

 

I'm aiming for the 1968 Paul India look, though.


It's okay if you say things like that here becaues no one will make fun of you ( since Paulsbass left.)a-hard-days-night-john-6
 

That was entirely his decision and I did not condone that in any way.
"The best band? The Beatles. The most overrated band? The Beatles."
5 September 2010
1.29am
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1165
Member Since:
7 August 2010
Offline

MrBig said:

Dear Prudence said:

MrBig said:

In a totally heterosexual way, I agree. 

 

I'm aiming for the 1968 Paul India look, though.


It's okay if you say things like that here becaues no one will make fun of you ( since Paulsbass left.)a-hard-days-night-john-6
 

That was entirely his decision and I did not condone that in any way.

I know!! He was like "He started it!" And then gets all indignent on you! He is like 40 and is acting like hes 5!
Dear Prudence Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.
5 September 2010
2.08am
JoB
Carnegie Hall
Forum Posts: 275
Member Since:
21 May 2010
Offline

Dear Prudence said:

MrBig said:

Dear Prudence said:

MrBig said:

In a totally heterosexual way, I agree. 

 

I'm aiming for the 1968 Paul India look, though.


It's okay if you say things like that here becaues no one will make fun of you ( since Paulsbass left.)a-hard-days-night-john-6

 


That was entirely his decision and I did not condone that in any way.
 

I know!! He was like "He started it!" And then gets all indignent on you! He is like 40 and is acting like hes 5!
 

Just because he's not here anymore, doesn't mean you can bag him, jeez
I'd like to be, under the sea, in an octopus's garden, with you.
5 September 2010
2.16am
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1165
Member Since:
7 August 2010
Offline

Ummm........ Bag is not a verb. It's a noun, but if used properly it can be an adjective. Stay in school kiddies!a-hard-days-night-john-1

Dear Prudence Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.
5 September 2010
2.19am
MrBig
Rapture, Atlantic Ocean
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1085
Member Since:
4 April 2010
Offline

JoB said:

Dear Prudence said:

MrBig said:

Dear Prudence said:

MrBig said:

In a totally heterosexual way, I agree. 

 

I'm aiming for the 1968 Paul India look, though.


It's okay if you say things like that here becaues no one will make fun of you ( since Paulsbass left.)a-hard-days-night-john-6
 

That was entirely his decision and I did not condone that in any way.

 


I know!! He was like "He started it!" And then gets all indignent on you! He is like 40 and is acting like hes 5!

 


Just because he's not here anymore, doesn't mean you can bag him, jeez
 

Define "bag".


"The best band? The Beatles. The most overrated band? The Beatles."
5 September 2010
2.19am
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1165
Member Since:
7 August 2010
Offline

An old or haggish lady.

Dear Prudence Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.
5 September 2010
2.22am
MrBig
Rapture, Atlantic Ocean
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1085
Member Since:
4 April 2010
Offline
10

Dear Prudence said:

An old or haggish lady.


So we haggish ladied him?
"The best band? The Beatles. The most overrated band? The Beatles."
5 September 2010
2.23am
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1165
Member Since:
7 August 2010
Offline
11

I guess.

Dear Prudence Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.
5 September 2010
3.06am
RedLennon
Whitewater WI
Ed Sullivan Show
Forum Posts: 197
Member Since:
5 July 2010
Offline
12

Ringo is the sexiest man I have ever seen in my life.  Pretty much every night  the household talks about how much we all love Ringo.  a-hard-days-night-ringo-9

5 September 2010
3.11am
Paulrus
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 896
Member Since:
8 April 2010
Offline
13

Bagging someone means to criticise them. I don't know if it's used in the US all that much, but in that sense, it is a verb.

Well, the Ukraine girls really knock me out  They leave the West behind 
5 September 2010
4.05am
Alissa
Find me in my field of grass
Shea Stadium
Forum Posts: 401
Member Since:
21 August 2009
Offline
14

I don't know, Paul is pretty cute...

but, as is Ringo of course...

All right, we can agree that Paul is sexier and Ringo is cuter. Problem solved. Now we need a George vs. John vs. Paul sexy thread... (John wins. No! George. Aiyee... Paul!)

Tongue, lose thy light. Moon, take thy flight… see ya, George!
5 September 2010
4.15am
MrBig
Rapture, Atlantic Ocean
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1085
Member Since:
4 April 2010
Offline
15

Alissa said:

 

All right, we can agree that Paul is sexier and Ringo is cuter. Problem solved. Now we need a George vs. John vs. Paul sexy thread... (John wins. No! George. Aiyee... Paul!)

I would win that competition.


"The best band? The Beatles. The most overrated band? The Beatles."
5 September 2010
4.56am
JoB
Carnegie Hall
Forum Posts: 275
Member Since:
21 May 2010
Offline
16

Paulrus said:

Bagging someone means to criticise them. I don't know if it's used in the US all that much, but in that sense, it is a verb.

I meant it exactly the way James described it, I guess Americans don't use it the same way as Australians do?


I'd like to be, under the sea, in an octopus's garden, with you.
5 September 2010
5.13am
A Fiendish Thingy
By the banks of her own lagoon
Hollywood Bowl
Forum Posts: 377
Member Since:
27 March 2010
Offline
17

The way I see it:

 

John - Beautiful

George - Sexy

Ringo - Cute

Paul - Perfect

 

JUST SAYIN'. a-hard-days-night-paul-5

I'm in love, but I'm lazy.
5 September 2010
6.15am
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 4633
Member Since:
1 May 2010
Offline

I agree with you Fiendish.

 

John – He's perfect for a wild date riding on a motorcycle. Bad Boy all the time. And if he does a bad thing with a smile you would forgive him and he would get anything from you. a-hard-days-night-john-1

 

Paul – He's perfect for a romantic date with candles and all, a nice walk near the Mersey and at the end of the date he would get anything from you a-hard-days-night-paul-5

Ringo – He's perfect for a date in your living room watching cartoons and talking about silly things. After he let you shake his hair, he would get anything from you. a-hard-days-night-ringo-8

George – He's perfect for a date anywhere. Man, I can't picture a date with George. Umb… let me think… it's really hard to say. a-hard-days-night-ringo-14 Maybe because I go straight from "Hi, I'm George" to he would get anything from you part??? a-hard-days-night-george-8

 

But yeah Ringo is quite cute. I'd love to go out on a date. He's quite adorable and sexy.

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie…… Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower… Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go. Beware of Darkness…  I believe in SH...
5 September 2010
9.54pm
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1165
Member Since:
7 August 2010
Offline
19

RedLennon said:

Ringo is the sexiest man I have ever seen in my life.  Pretty much every night  the household talks about how much we all love Ringo.  a-hard-days-night-ringo-9


I as well do that.
Dear Prudence Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.
6 September 2010
12.05am
Sunii
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 650
Member Since:
13 February 2010
Offline
20

mithveaen said:

I agree with you Fiendish.

 

John – He's perfect for a wild date riding on a motorcycle. Bad Boy all the time. And if he does a bad thing with a smile you would forgive him and he would get anything from you. a-hard-days-night-john-1

 

Paul – He's perfect for a romantic date with candles and all, a nice walk near the Mersey and at the end of the date he would get anything from you a-hard-days-night-paul-5

Ringo – He's perfect for a date in your living room watching cartoons and talking about silly things. After he let you shake his hair, he would get anything from you. a-hard-days-night-ringo-8

George – He's perfect for a date anywhere. Man, I can't picture a date with George. Umb… let me think… it's really hard to say. a-hard-days-night-ringo-14 Maybe because I go straight from "Hi, I'm George" to he would get anything from you part??? a-hard-days-night-george-8

 

But yeah Ringo is quite cute. I'd love to go out on a date. He's quite adorable and sexy.


I would put out with everyone of them on a first date.a-hard-days-night-john-6
  Thursday night your stockings needed mending.
Forum Timezone: Europe/London

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: Mr. Kite, Merch, GentlyWeptGuitar
60 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 11254

mr. Sun king coming together: 6934

Ahhh Girl: 6289

parlance: 5955

Annadog40: 5510

Mr. Kite: 5132

Zig: 4907

mithveaen: 4633

Ron Nasty: 3418

fabfouremily: 2951

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 88

Members: 2819

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 34

Topics: 3299

Posts: 147866

Newest Members: Zmos, Crazmos, leansbeans, astrologerji22, Denise12356

Moderators: Ahhh Girl: 6289, meanmistermustard: 11254, Zig: 4907, Joe: 3756

Administrators: Joe: 3756, Ellie: 1

Members Birthdays
Today: None
Upcoming: LSDTripper, When Im 64