World tour 2014? NOTE: Discussion has moved to the "OUT THERE" thread. See first post in this thread for link. | Page 3 | Paul McCartney | Fab forum

Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

World tour 2014? NOTE: Discussion has moved to the "OUT THERE" thread. See first post in this thread for link.
23 February 2014
3.58pm
parlance
Slaggers
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 5532

Another Paul tour rumor from the Beatles Examiner:

In a post on its Facebook page Feb. 21 headlined “Exclusiva !! Confirmado !!,” Backstage Magazine reported that Paul McCartney will play a show in Costa Rica May 2 on a tour that has yet to be officially announced.

More at the link. [x-posted at the news thread]

parlance

Beware of sadness. It can hit you. It can hurt you. Make you sore and what is more, that is not what you are here for. - George

Check out my fan video for Paul's song "Appreciate" at YouTube and Vimeo.

2 March 2014
7.33pm
parlance
Slaggers
Apple rooftop

From Josh Gill's Blog:

Several sources have being dropping hints regarding potential UK shows: the first source with contacts in the Macca-touring-circle said: “I’ve been told spring and early summer by the person that books the shows”. The second independent source also backed up these claims, saying ”be ready for late May/Early June.”

parlance

Beware of sadness. It can hit you. It can hurt you. Make you sore and what is more, that is not what you are here for. - George

2 March 2014
7.40pm
fabfouremily
Sitting in an English garden
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2949

I'd rather it be a little later in the summer, rather than May when I've got all my exams, but never mind. This sounds positive to me.

''We're just knocked out. We heard about the sell out. You gotta get an album out, you owe it to the people. We're so happy we can hardly count.''

8 March 2014
1.59pm
parlance
Slaggers
Apple rooftop

Paul might play Seoul.

parlance

8 March 2014
2.01pm
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Somewhere other than where you are.
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2616

So South America, Asia, and the UK, but no US? Come to America, Paul!!

(This signature brought to you by Winter. Coming for an abnormally long amount of time.)
8 March 2014
6.15pm
meanmistermustard

Forum Posts: 10432

Paul's always in America. 

Don’t make your love suffer insecurities, trade the baggage of self to set another one free. ('Paper Skin' - Kendall Payne)
8 March 2014
6.37pm
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Apple rooftop

meanmistermustard said

Yeah I know, but never when I want him to be. Last time he came to Pittsburgh I was barely a fan. Didn't even try for tickets. 

(This signature brought to you by Winter. Coming for an abnormally long amount of time.)
8 March 2014
9.19pm
fabfouremily
Sitting in an English garden
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2949

IveJustSeenAFaceo said
So South America, Asia, and the UK, but no US? Come to America, Paul!!

You had your chance. Now we want ours a-hard-days-night-paul-11

''We're just knocked out. We heard about the sell out. You gotta get an album out, you owe it to the people. We're so happy we can hardly count.''

8 March 2014
11.55pm
AppleScruffJunior
Sitting here, doing nothing but procrastinating
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1848

IveJustSeenAFaceo said

meanmistermustard said

Yeah I know, but never when I want him to be. Last time he came to Pittsburgh I was barely a fan. Didn't even try for tickets. 

INTROVERTS UNITE! Separately.....In your own homes.----Make Love, Not Wardrobes!
9 March 2014
12.54am
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Apple rooftop

I hate you all

OK, I'm over it. You guys rule!

9 March 2014
12.00pm
meanmistermustard

IveJustSeenAFaceo said
I hate you all

I'm at ease if you hate me. I can rest in the comfort of having seen Paul live in concerta-hard-days-night-paul-11 Ringo too.a-hard-days-night-paul-11a-hard-days-night-paul-11

Don’t make your love suffer insecurities, trade the baggage of self to set another one free. ('Paper Skin' - Kendall Payne)
9 March 2014
1.59pm
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Apple rooftop

meanmistermustard said

IveJustSeenAFaceo said
I hate you all

I'm at ease if you hate me. I can rest in the comfort of having seen Paul live in concerta-hard-days-night-paul-11 Ringo too.a-hard-days-night-paul-11a-hard-days-night-paul-11

I now hate only @meanmistermustard

Ringo's New York concert was sold out by the time I got to it, would've been the only chance. (at least, I think it was New York, somewhere in the PA NY NJ set)

9 March 2014
2.05pm
meanmistermustard

IveJustSeenAFaceo said

meanmistermustard said

IveJustSeenAFaceo said
I hate you all

Ringo's New York concert was sold out by the time I got to it, would've been the only chance. (at least, I think it was New York, somewhere in the PA NY NJ set)

Uhhh.paul-mccartney Guess i'll just have to go upstairs, dig out the Paul programme and read that to ease my sadness and let the memories wash over me.a-hard-days-night-john-6

9 March 2014
2.07pm
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Apple rooftop

meanmistermustard said

IveJustSeenAFaceo said

meanmistermustard said

IveJustSeenAFaceo said
I hate you all

Uhhh.paul-mccartney Guess i'll just have to go upstairs, dig out the Paul programme and read that to ease my sadness and let the memories wash over me.a-hard-days-night-john-6

a-hard-days-night-paul-11a-hard-days-night-paul-11a-hard-days-night-paul-11a-hard-days-night-paul-11a-hard-days-night-paul-11

EDIT:a-hard-days-night-paul-11

9 March 2014
2.13pm
meanmistermustard

You don't mean that. apple01

Paul will be back around the US soon. a-hard-days-night-paul-5

9 March 2014
2.51pm
parlance
Slaggers
Apple rooftop

Chile is confirmed. This means we also have confirmation that the tour is still called Out There.

parlance

9 March 2014
3.04pm
meanmistermustard

Be interesting to see if the set list is altered or the same as the last run of shows, doubtful that there will be any major changes if Paul does shake it up a bit.

10 March 2014
12.34am
meanmistermustard

Reports are circulating that Paul might be playing in North Korea this year, possibly May 28th. Unconfirmed reports of shows in Costa Rica, Uruguay and Ecuador are also going about along with the confirmed concert in Chile Parlance posted above.

10 March 2014
3.38am
parlance
Slaggers
Apple rooftop

^^ Not North, but South Korea. That rumor and the others are posted upthread.

parlance

10 March 2014
3.40am
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Apple rooftop

parlance said
^^ Not North, but South Korea. That rumor and the others are posted upthread.

parlance

That makes much, much more sense.

Forum Timezone: Europe/London

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online:
53 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 10432

mr. Sun king coming together: 6916

Ahhh Girl: 5554

parlance: 5532

Annadog40: 4770

mithveaen: 4651

Zig: 4555

Mr. Kite: 4338

Ron Nasty: 3221

fabfouremily: 2949

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 88

Members: 2686

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 34

Topics: 3148

Newest Members: ieatglitter, phile24, ZoeLouk, arsentev78, Rocky You're a Blackbird

Moderators: Ahhh Girl: 5554, meanmistermustard: 10432, Zig: 4555, Joe: 3497

Administrators: Joe: 3497, Ellie: 1

Members Birthdays
Today: None
Upcoming: None