Paul McCartney on tour in 2010 | Page 11 | Paul McCartney | Fab forum

Please consider registering
Guest

Log In Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

  

— Match —

   

— Forum Options —

   

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Paul McCartney on tour in 2010
14 July 2010
4.24pm
A Fiendish Thingy
By the banks of her own lagoon
Hollywood Bowl
Forum Posts: 377
Member Since:
27 March 2010
Offline
201

Joe, I'm really sorry to tell you this, but I think Paul has been cheating us.

The Cardiff Concert Page said:

The Cardiff show was also the 200th that he has played with his current
band.

 

Paul said the Salt Lake City show was the 200th, too. a-hard-days-night-ringo-6

I'm in love, but I'm lazy.
14 July 2010
5.42pm
MeanMrsMustard
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2776
Member Since:
9 June 2010
Offline
202

Well, there was an article in the newspaper my mom works for a few days before about the concert being the 200th. So I believe it was last night's concert. 

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! 

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind that is confusing things.

14 July 2010
5.54pm
Joe
Pepperland
Admin
Forum Posts: 3404
Member Since:
31 March 2008
Offline
203

Pah. In the concert programme (second edition, I think it says) it had an interview with the band, and they said the Cardiff show was the one. Who to believe?

Did you pick up a programme from the Utah show? Is there anything in there about it? I know they're updating the content as new concerts are added.

Please don't spoil my day; I'm miles away

Can buy me love! Please consider using these links to support the Beatles Bible: Amazon | iTunes

14 July 2010
5.56pm
MeanMrsMustard
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2776
Member Since:
9 June 2010
Offline
204

I left a reasonably lengthy comment on the BB article. Read the comment, I don't want to type it again. 

Last night was the most braggable night of my life! 

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind that is confusing things.

14 July 2010
5.59pm
MeanMrsMustard
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2776
Member Since:
9 June 2010
Offline
205

Joe said:

Pah. In the concert programme (second edition, I think it says) it had an interview with the band, and they said the Cardiff show was the one. Who to believe?

Did you pick up a programme from the Utah show? Is there anything in there about it? I know they're updating the content as new concerts are added.


Sorry, Joe. I added my thing without seeing yours. Nah, we didn't get programs. Just MFM stuff. My mom was atwitter after the concert about how Paul, Ringo and Yoko look so nice even though they're all 68 and older because they don't eat meat. I don't eat meat, so I'll buy that! 

Maybe someone should count. 

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind that is confusing things.

14 July 2010
6.03pm
A Fiendish Thingy
By the banks of her own lagoon
Hollywood Bowl
Forum Posts: 377
Member Since:
27 March 2010
Offline
206

MeanMrs.Mustard said:

Joe said:

Pah. In the concert programme (second edition, I think it says) it had an interview with the band, and they said the Cardiff show was the one. Who to believe?

Did you pick up a programme from the Utah show? Is there anything in there about it? I know they're updating the content as new concerts are added.


 

Maybe someone should count. 


 

*Touches nose (as in "not it" not as in "I will")* a-hard-days-night-paul-4 I didn't get a program either… sorry Joe. a-hard-days-night-george-5

I'm in love, but I'm lazy.
14 July 2010
6.58pm
Joe
Pepperland
Admin
Forum Posts: 3404
Member Since:
31 March 2008
Offline
207

Don't worry – you were right. http://www.paulmccartney.com/n…..81/2010-07

Thanks for leaving the comment, Mean Mrs M!

Please don't spoil my day; I'm miles away

Can buy me love! Please consider using these links to support the Beatles Bible: Amazon | iTunes

14 July 2010
7.29pm
MeanMrsMustard
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2776
Member Since:
9 June 2010
Offline
208

You're welcome!

That reminded me of how, last night, I would say, "You're welcome, Paul!" every time he said, "Thank you." 

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind that is confusing things.

14 July 2010
7.57pm
A Fiendish Thingy
By the banks of her own lagoon
Hollywood Bowl
Forum Posts: 377
Member Since:
27 March 2010
Offline
209

Oh! That was confusing.

I just left one that's waayy too long, gooidness, haha. a-hard-days-night-george-8 Oh well.

I'm in love, but I'm lazy.
14 July 2010
8.18pm
MeanMrsMustard
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2776
Member Since:
9 June 2010
Offline
210

I like the new signature and avatar, A Fiendish Thingy!

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind that is confusing things.

14 July 2010
8.23pm
A Fiendish Thingy
By the banks of her own lagoon
Hollywood Bowl
Forum Posts: 377
Member Since:
27 March 2010
Offline
211

Thank you, darling! Yours are swell, too! a-hard-days-night-george-9

I'm in love, but I'm lazy.
22 July 2010
11.22pm
Beatlesfan1
Walrusville
A Beginning
Forum Posts: 10
Member Since:
20 July 2010
Offline
212

i loved up and coming tour it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome!

Jeweler, you've failed.
22 July 2010
11.52pm
skye
AZ
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2288
Member Since:
13 November 2009
Offline
213

Yes it was. a-hard-days-night-ringo-10

Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo! So little time! So much to know!
30 July 2010
2.54pm
Happy Nat
USA
Ed Sullivan Show
Forum Posts: 166
Member Since:
27 April 2010
Offline
214

A good article about the Nashville show.

Bringing you the best and worst of The Beatles, since 2007.
20 August 2010
5.57pm
GniknuS
Rain? I don't mind
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1353
Member Since:
1 May 2010
Offline
215

Whew, Sir Paul certainly still knows how to put on a show. Last night, he performed for about 3 straight hours and came back for not 1, not 2, but 3 encores! It was incredible and just fun, at one point in the show, Paul called a girl from the audience up on stage and he signed her thigh. a-hard-days-night-paul-2

I paid a lot of money, but it was definitely worth it.

I sat on a rug, biding my time, drinking her wine
20 August 2010
6.03pm
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 4651
Member Since:
1 May 2010
Offline
216

Heh nice you enjoyed the show Gniknus!!!

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie…… Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower… Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go. Beware of Darkness…  I believe in SH...
20 August 2010
7.21pm
MeanMrsMustard
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2776
Member Since:
9 June 2010
Offline
217

GniknuS said:

Whew, Sir Paul certainly still knows how to put on a show. Last night, he performed for about 3 straight hours and came back for not 1, not 2, but 3 encores! It was incredible and just fun, at one point in the show, Paul called a girl from the audience up on stage and he signed her thigh. a-hard-days-night-paul-2

I paid a lot of money, but it was definitely worth it.


I'd rather him sign my pants leg or shirt. If it was on my skin, it'd wash off eventually. Or maybe he could sign my ticket. Or the MFM thing we got at the beginning of the show.

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind that is confusing things.

20 August 2010
8.44pm
GniknuS
Rain? I don't mind
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1353
Member Since:
1 May 2010
Offline
218

MeanMrs.Mustard said:

GniknuS said:

Whew, Sir Paul certainly still knows how to put on a show. Last night, he performed for about 3 straight hours and came back for not 1, not 2, but 3 encores! It was incredible and just fun, at one point in the show, Paul called a girl from the audience up on stage and he signed her thigh. a-hard-days-night-paul-2

I paid a lot of money, but it was definitely worth it.


I'd rather him sign my pants leg or shirt. If it was on my skin, it'd wash off eventually. Or maybe he could sign my ticket. Or the MFM thing we got at the beginning of the show.

Well Paul insisted and eventually she gave in. She had a sign that said something like 'I'm the girl with a tattoo of a flaming pie on my thigh' so that's why she got to go on stage. I don't think she necessarily wanted him to sign her thigh, but I also don't think she was going to say no to Paul McCartney.
I sat on a rug, biding my time, drinking her wine
24 August 2010
4.55pm
FlamingPieGirl
A Beginning
Forum Posts: 1
Member Since:
24 August 2010
Offline
219

GniknuS said:

MeanMrs.Mustard said:

GniknuS said:

Whew, Sir Paul certainly still knows how to put on a show. Last night, he performed for about 3 straight hours and came back for not 1, not 2, but 3 encores! It was incredible and just fun, at one point in the show, Paul called a girl from the audience up on stage and he signed her thigh. a-hard-days-night-paul-2

I paid a lot of money, but it was definitely worth it.


I'd rather him sign my pants leg or shirt. If it was on my skin, it'd wash off eventually. Or maybe he could sign my ticket. Or the MFM thing we got at the beginning of the show.
 

Well Paul insisted and eventually she gave in. She had a sign that said something like 'I'm the girl with a tattoo of a flaming pie on my thigh' so that's why she got to go on stage. I don't think she necessarily wanted him to sign her thigh, but I also don't think she was going to say no to Paul McCartney.
 

Hello, i am the girl on the flaming pie and after seeing paul mccartney on saturday in philly for my 6th time i decided to buy tickets to see him in pittsburgh 2 days before the show, and well he picked me to come on stage to get a tattoo… he has been doing this every show, . i had a sign that read "I am the girl on the flaming pie( it was a drawing from his album flaming pie) tattoo it on my thigh!" so sir Paul signed my thigh and I've had it permanently tatooed. i did philly proud that is for sure!!!
Please check out the Youtube video of when I got my thigh signed by Paul!

Loni Marie Mullaney Meets Sir Paul McCartney this is the video i made

these are some titles on youtube where you can see it live!
YouTube – Loni Mullaney meets Paul McCartney 

YouTube – Sir Paul McCartney Autographs Loni Marie Mullaney

YouTube – Girl gets thigh signed by Paul McCartney in Pittsburgh

YouTube – Paul McCartney autographs Loni Mullaney so she can have it tattooed.

YouTube – Paul McCartney signing a girl's thigh – 8/19/10.

24 August 2010
5.54pm
GniknuS
Rain? I don't mind
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1353
Member Since:
1 May 2010
Offline
220

FlamingPieGirl said:

GniknuS said:

MeanMrs.Mustard said:

GniknuS said:

Whew, Sir Paul certainly still knows how to put on a show. Last night, he performed for about 3 straight hours and came back for not 1, not 2, but 3 encores! It was incredible and just fun, at one point in the show, Paul called a girl from the audience up on stage and he signed her thigh. a-hard-days-night-paul-2

I paid a lot of money, but it was definitely worth it.


I'd rather him sign my pants leg or shirt. If it was on my skin, it'd wash off eventually. Or maybe he could sign my ticket. Or the MFM thing we got at the beginning of the show.
 

Well Paul insisted and eventually she gave in. She had a sign that said something like 'I'm the girl with a tattoo of a flaming pie on my thigh' so that's why she got to go on stage. I don't think she necessarily wanted him to sign her thigh, but I also don't think she was going to say no to Paul McCartney.
 

Hello, i am the girl on the flaming pie and after seeing paul mccartney on saturday in philly for my 6th time i decided to buy tickets to see him in pittsburgh 2 days before the show, and well he picked me to come on stage to get a tattoo… he has been doing this every show, . i had a sign that read "I am the girl on the flaming pie( it was a drawing from his album flaming pie) tattoo it on my thigh!" so sir Paul signed my thigh and I've had it permanently tatooed. i did philly proud that is for sure!!!
Please check out the Youtube video of when I got my thigh signed by Paul!
Loni Marie Mullaney Meets Sir Paul McCartney this is the video i made

these are some titles on youtube where you can see it live!
YouTube – Loni Mullaney meets Paul McCartney 

YouTube – Sir Paul McCartney Autographs Loni Marie Mullaney

YouTube – Girl gets thigh signed by Paul McCartney in Pittsburgh

YouTube – Paul McCartney autographs Loni Mullaney so she can have it tattooed.

YouTube – Paul McCartney signing a girl's thigh – 8/19/10.


That was pretty funny when the crowd found out you were from Philly. We were all happy that you got up on stage, and then the boos came.
I sat on a rug, biding my time, drinking her wine
Forum Timezone: Europe/London

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: Ahhh Girl, trcanberra, Annadog40, cra
70 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 9238

mr. Sun king coming together: 6916

parlance: 4908

mithveaen: 4651

Ahhh Girl: 4492

Zig: 3652

Annadog40: 3568

Mr. Kite: 3202

Ron Nasty: 2956

fabfouremily: 2927

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 87

Members: 2506

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 34

Topics: 3188

Posts: 129073

Newest Members: yoko-oh-no, Davenicks, Johnny Rhythm, 165721, Bibiana

Moderators: Ahhh Girl (4492), meanmistermustard (9238), Zig (3652), Joe (3404)

Administrators: Joe (3404), Ellie (1)

Members Birthdays
Today: None
Upcoming: callan1967