McCartney Christmas Shows in the UK in December 2010 | Paul McCartney | Fab forum

Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

McCartney Christmas Shows in the UK in December 2010
8 December 2010
4.29pm
kelicopter
Sitting in an English Garden
Shea Stadium
Forum Posts: 418

I'm seeing Macca for the first time in ten days and I honestly cannot wait!paul-mccartney

He's playing in London on the 18th and Liverpool on the 20th. He only announced the dates yesterday, and they went on sale this morning.

Just wondering whether anyone else from the forum was going to either date. :)

a-hard-days-night-paul-11

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
"When I cannot sing my heart, I can only speak my mind."
8 December 2010
7.12pm
Joe
Pepperland
Admin
Forum Posts: 3492

You're in for a treat. I thought about going, but I saw him earlier in the year and can't really afford to go again.

Which show are you going to? Do report back and let us know all about it (pics a bonus!).

Please don't spoil my day; I'm miles away

Can buy me love! Please consider using these links to support the Beatles Bible: Amazon | iTunes

9 December 2010
3.48pm
kelicopter
Sitting in an English Garden
Shea Stadium
Forum Posts: 418

I'm quite lucky because I'm getting it as a christmas present from my sister, otherwise I wouldn't be able to afford it either!

I'm going to the London show, and yeah I'll definitely keep you posted. :)

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
"When I cannot sing my heart, I can only speak my mind."
9 December 2010
9.07pm
The Walrus
Working for the national health
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1010

I'm planning on seeing him in the summer, assuming he's in the south. I don't fancy a winter concert.

And I neeeeeeeeed her all the time
10 December 2010
5.55pm
DoctorRobert
Through the bathroom window
Shea Stadium
Forum Posts: 404

I'd love to go to the London concert, but I'm a bit out of pocket as of late. It's on the bucket list though.

You all will have read that Dave Dee is no longer with us. But Mickey and Titch and I would like to carry on the good work that's always gone down in number two.
10 December 2010
10.52pm
The Walrus
Apple rooftop

DoctorRobert said:

I'd love to go to the London concert, but I'm a bit out of pocket as of late. It's on the bucket list though.

I'll buy you a ticket if you pay my tuition fees?
11 December 2010
10.25am
DoctorRobert
Shea Stadium

The Walrus said:

DoctorRobert said:

I'll buy you a ticket if you pay my tuition fees?

Hahahahahaha! Oh man, we're fucked.
You all will have read that Dave Dee is no longer with us. But Mickey and Titch and I would like to carry on the good work that's always gone down in number two.
12 December 2010
1.25am
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 4651

The Walrus said:

I'm planning on seeing him in the summer, assuming he's in the south. I don't fancy a winter concert.

Why not?

And I'm with you guys with the tuiton fees. apple01

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie…… Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower… Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go. Beware of Darkness…  I believe in SH...
12 December 2010
9.51am
DoctorRobert
Shea Stadium

Sorry to derail, but just to put it into perspective with our fellow Americans, the money we would have to pay for university tuition fees per year would be around 14,000 US Dollars.

14 December 2010
12.00pm
The Walrus
Apple rooftop

mithveaen said:

The Walrus said:

Why not?

Either out in the cold (and potentially snow) or in a breeding ground for 'flu and subsequent spoilt Christmases.

I'm fairly sure Americans pay more than we will do anyway. Apparently six-figure debt isn't at all unheard of.

14 December 2010
3.18pm
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 4651

The Walrus said:

mithveaen said:

Either out in the cold (and potentially snow) or in a breeding ground for 'flu and subsequent spoilt Christmases.

I'm fairly sure Americans pay more than we will do anyway. Apparently six-figure debt isn't at all unheard of.

Ah ok... actually you've got a point there with the weather. In the concert I went it rained a lot, fortunately I had a raincoat and when I arrived to the hotel,  I took a shower, and I took like 2 cups of tea to prevent a cold. My niece, (who saw in the same place Bon Jovi in September) didn't follow my advice and got sick like for 2 weeks. She was happy though.
Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie…… Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower… Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go. Beware of Darkness…  I believe in SH...
Forum Timezone: Europe/London

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: meanmistermustard, Duke_of_Kirkcaldy, ZoeLouk
43 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 10383

mr. Sun king coming together: 6916

Ahhh Girl: 5517

parlance: 5495

Annadog40: 4734

mithveaen: 4651

Zig: 4549

Mr. Kite: 4294

Ron Nasty: 3217

fabfouremily: 2947

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 88

Members: 2684

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 34

Topics: 3149

Newest Members: ZoeLouk, arsentev78, Rocky You're a Blackbird, Johnlovedcats, Alex

Moderators: Ahhh Girl: 5517, meanmistermustard: 10383, Zig: 4549, Joe: 3492

Administrators: Joe: 3492, Ellie: 1

Members Birthdays
Today: None
Upcoming: None