23 May 2013
There's of course, theres the obvious ones that everyone knows, his first childhood home where he lived with his mum, then Mendips….. then it sorta draws a blank there and all that's named is the residences in Hamburg, then jumpcut to the places where his lived with Yoko.
Where's the rest?
I'm uh… Asking for a friend who roleplays. Yeah. That's it. Specifically in 1962. *sweats profusely*
Everyman has a man who loves him
Everywoman has a woman who loves her
29 August 2013
23 May 2013
1 May 2011
There is Kenwood in the mid 60's and then the pad Brian gave them Cynthia and John after they got married.
A google search brings up wiki.answers which says
John Lennon lived in many places in England and the United States during his life and career. These included:
- 9 Newcastle Road, Liverpool (until about four)
- 251 Menlove Avenue, Woolton (four to nineteen)
- 3 Gambier Terrace, Liverpool (shared apartment with Stuart Sutcliffe)
- The Bambi Kino, Hamburg (first Hamburg trip)
- 36 Falkner Street, Liverpool (first apartment with Cynthia)
- Emperors Gate, London (early Beatlemania)
- Kenwood, St. George's Hill, Weybridge (Beatles years)
- Montagu Square, Marylebone (1968, with Yoko Ono)
- Tittenhurst Park, Ascot (1969-1971)
- Bank Street, Greenwich Village, New York (1971-1972)
- Dakota Apartments, New York (1972-1980) (northwest corner of West 72nd and Central Park West)
Lennon and May Pang also shared her New York apartment, Lou Adler's Los Angeles house, a house in Los Angeles with Ringo Starr, Harry Nilsson, Keith Moon and Klaus Voormann, and a penthouse apartment in New York, during Lennon's separation from Yoko Ono in 1973-74.
Additionally in Hamburg John resided at the below
- 1st April to 1st July 1961 accomodation above the Top Ten Club (136 Reeperbaun).
- 13th April to 31st May 1962 he stayed with the other Beatles in a first floor flat at 30 Grosse Freiheit.
- 1st – 18th at the November Hotel Germania, 8 Detlev-Bremner-Stasse (again with the other Beatles).
- 18th – 31st December 1962 at the Hotel Pacific, 31 Neuer Pferdemarkt, Hamburg (own single room).
Most Users Ever Online: 597
Currently Online: Ahhh Girl, Annadog40, Mr. Kite, Bongo
Currently Browsing this Page:
mr. Sun king coming together: 6916
Ahhh Girl: 4583
Mr. Kite: 3316
Ron Nasty: 2972
Guest Posters: 87
Newest Members: SaxonMothersSon, HAWAIIBEATLESFAN, all8daysaweek, batbear, mal evans
Moderators: Ahhh Girl (4583), meanmistermustard (9305), Zig (3749), Joe (3417)
Administrators: Joe (3417), Ellie (1)