Introducing the inaugural Fab Forum February Fundraiser! Click here for more details.
23 May 2013
There's of course, theres the obvious ones that everyone knows, his first childhood home where he lived with his mum, then Mendips..... then it sorta draws a blank there and all that's named is the residences in Hamburg, then jumpcut to the places where his lived with Yoko.
Where's the rest?
I'm uh... Asking for a friend who roleplays. Yeah. That's it. Specifically in 1962. *sweats profusely*
Everyman has a man who loves him
Everywoman has a woman who loves her
29 August 2013
23 May 2013
1 May 2011
There is Kenwood in the mid 60's and then the pad Brian gave them Cynthia and John after they got married.
A google search brings up wiki.answers which says
John Lennon lived in many places in England and the United States during his life and career. These included:
- 9 Newcastle Road, Liverpool (until about four)
- 251 Menlove Avenue, Woolton (four to nineteen)
- 3 Gambier Terrace, Liverpool (shared apartment with Stuart Sutcliffe)
- The Bambi Kino, Hamburg (first Hamburg trip)
- 36 Falkner Street, Liverpool (first apartment with Cynthia)
- Emperors Gate, London (early Beatlemania)
- Kenwood, St. George's Hill, Weybridge (Beatles years)
- Montagu Square, Marylebone (1968, with Yoko Ono)
- Tittenhurst Park, Ascot (1969-1971)
- Bank Street, Greenwich Village, New York (1971-1972)
- Dakota Apartments, New York (1972-1980) (northwest corner of West 72nd and Central Park West)
Lennon and May Pang also shared her New York apartment, Lou Adler's Los Angeles house, a house in Los Angeles with Ringo Starr, Harry Nilsson, Keith Moon and Klaus Voormann, and a penthouse apartment in New York, during Lennon's separation from Yoko Ono in 1973-74.
Additionally in Hamburg John resided at the below
- 1st April to 1st July 1961 accomodation above the Top Ten Club (136 Reeperbaun).
- 13th April to 31st May 1962 he stayed with the other Beatles in a first floor flat at 30 Grosse Freiheit.
- 1st - 18th at the November Hotel Germania, 8 Detlev-Bremner-Stasse (again with the other Beatles).
- 18th - 31st December 1962 at the Hotel Pacific, 31 Neuer Pferdemarkt, Hamburg (own single room).
Most Users Ever Online: 597
Currently Online: Necko, pepperland, lillo78
Currently Browsing this Page:
Ahhh Girl: 10726
mr. Sun king coming together: 6980
Mr. Kite: 6092
Silly Girl: 5746
Ron Nasty: 4926
Guest Posters: 87
Newest Members:Stockholm1955, tomomi, ttn48griff, Beatles007, Edwardo
Moderators: Ahhh Girl: 10726, meanmistermustard: 17120, Zig: 7531, Joe: 4390
Administrators: Joe: 4390, Ellie: 3